Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-26-2008, 11:48 AM   #376
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

New Age Cyborg Computing

Old 08-26-2008, 11:58 AM   #377
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
How much are these darn cans worth. When do I get a third dark green one!?
The question is, when do we get a fourth?!

I'm new to all this...hell I didn't even care till I saw those big giant "Sun" rep thingies.. me wants!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:39 PM   #378
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hate to tell you this, but you likely have a while to wait for the sunshine rep. I'm past 5000 rep points, and I still only have four gold cans.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:43 PM   #379
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I hate to tell you this, but you likely have a while to wait for the sunshine rep. I'm past 5000 rep points, and I still only have four gold cans.
I've had a fetish for unreachable goals since I was 5 and wanted to be a mermaid....

lol good luck with your sun

(I gave ya rep to help move the process along)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.

Last edited by Mishty; 08-26-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:22 AM   #380
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
oh crap! seriously?? I want that goddam sunshine rep! better get my tits out..
And be fatter.
and be more funny!
etc.. lmao
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:50 PM   #381
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
The dark cans are evening cans, the light ones are morning cans.
Man I must be some kind of late night alley cat........I have all dark green cans. I must prowl more often and mark my territory.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 06:41 PM   #382
washburn
Taking back the moustache

washburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 club

How much are these can cans worth and what time of the day do they come in???

Last edited by washburn; 08-24-2010 at 03:39 PM.
washburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #383
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by washburn View Post
How much are these can cans worth???
Well where I come from legs are also called pins. Your can would be your bum.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:49 AM   #384
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Well where I come from legs are also called pins. Your can would be your bum.
The "can can" part actually refers to the high kicking provocative dance the girl is performing. It first started in France in the 1800s.

Here the can means the toilet. Related to the bum at least

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:08 AM   #385
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I finally got my 2nd gold can!!!! Thanks to all who helped. It took my until 2800 to get it but alas it has arrived!!!

*kisses to all*
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:44 AM   #386
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is the gratuitous rep-whorin' thread, isn't it...I think I may be 9 points from my next can, if any kind-hearted forumite wants to help rescue me from the intolerable distress of waiting....

I will, of course, return the favor...
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:23 PM   #387
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just popping in to issue a word of thanks to my wonderful peeps...

My rep runneth over. I cannot stop gazing with pleasure upon my beautiful cans...
Old 08-31-2008, 09:20 PM   #388
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Remember Me

When this you see, remember me.
Don't listen to what others say,
when it comes to me, just rep away.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:37 PM   #389
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Just 4 points away from my third, so I thought I'd whine a bit and see if it magically appears. Thanks
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:10 AM   #390
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

erm.. how much rep do you need before you get your fifth can??
700?
if so i need about 100 reps.. so get your fingers out all.. lmao!!
though i have a slight even number rep ocd, so 5 cans would displease me slightly!
goshdarnit..
Old 09-01-2008, 07:34 AM   #391
LalaCity

To those whom I have promised rep, as well as those in need -- I have apparently exhausted my rep-giving capacity of the last 24 hours.

Rest assured, I will be back shortly to give credit where credit is due!
Old 09-01-2008, 07:38 AM   #392
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

you rep me, I rep you? Capeesh?

Now lets get reppin!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:40 AM   #393
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
I've concluded that my favorite rep are the one that come with the grey cans, worth no points. That says someone fairly new has:

a) gotten interested enough in Dimensions to figure out how to give rep.
b) liked what I had to say enough to rep me, without really knowing me, no prior history, they don't feel they need to because I repped them previously.....

It just feels like puppy rep--innocent and fun May not add any points, but I always care more about the comments than the points anyway.

And to address a recent topic: must be rep+posts, because that page that was linked to says I have 10 rep power, but I have only one more can than Bexy who said her rep power was like 6 or something. So it is not just cans.

-Ed
yeah I figured that too. so basically I need to get the big posters to rep me lol!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #394
mergirl

ive said it once and i'll say it again...its just like we have to hang out with all the popular folk!! i say TO FUCK WITH REP!! WE ARE MORE THAN MEER CANS!! ..erm.. please dont take my precious cans off me though,,,,
i have the "owhere near another can"sweats!!
i need to make a wee sign "will eat swill for rep" or something like that..
Old 09-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #395
mergirl

WAIT!!! I HAVE FIVE WHOLE REP CANS NOW!!!!!!!!!
what the HELL does this mean???
i speak utter shit.. and i have 5 cans of approval!!! muwahahahaha you fools!! i am now a tyranical meglomaniac and shall smite ye all on my quest for 6 cans!!!
beware!!!!
oooh .. i also noticed i have 888 posts.. its like "curvy demonic" thought when i post this it will be ruined!! gah!
Old 09-01-2008, 04:14 PM   #396
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Here's How I Did It........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
ive said it once and i'll say it again...its just like we have to hang out with all the popular folk!!...........snipped...........
i need to make a wee sign "will eat swill for rep" or something like that..
Look at my certificate. You'll get lot'sa rep when you get
the rep for giving rep to those who give you rep. Rep
unto others......

Last edited by imfree; 11-07-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #397
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Look at my certificate. You'll get lot'sa rep when you get
the rep for giving rep to those who give you rep. Rep
unto others......
ahhh.. i love the ribbon..!!!
i only give rep out to people i think say something great though.. and most people speak pish.. so i will NEVER get more rep.. if this system is machavellian and warped!! waaaahhh!!lmao

x
Old 09-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #398
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Seriously......

Quote:
ahhh.. i love the ribbon..!!!
i only give rep out to people i think say something great though.. and most people speak pish.. so i will NEVER get more rep.. if this system is machavellian and warped!! waaaahhh!!lmao

x
Seriously, though, my most cherished reps are the ones
I got for writing good stuff. I've had a world of fun
rep-whoring, too.

Old 09-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #399
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Seriously, though, my most cherished reps are the ones
I got for writing good stuff. I've had a world of fun
rep-whoring, too.
a whore with soul!! imfree, you are the erin brockovich of dimensions!!! lmao

xxmer
Old 09-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #400
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
WAIT!!! I HAVE FIVE WHOLE REP CANS NOW!!!!!!!!!
what the HELL does this mean???
i speak utter shit.. and i have 5 cans of approval!!! muwahahahaha you fools!! i am now a tyranical meglomaniac and shall smite ye all on my quest for 6 cans!!!
beware!!!!
oooh .. i also noticed i have 888 posts.. its like "curvy demonic" thought when i post this it will be ruined!! gah!
Wait till you hit the power trip when you get your first gold can!!! Then you can walk around dropping these on unsuspecting rep peasants

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote