Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-15-2009, 07:51 PM   #1451
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I'm trying Edgar. My meter is still not running right now
I do understand your plight, GEF, and thank you
for the Rep you recently gave me.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:31 AM   #1452
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I Have Five Cans!!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d
Old 03-16-2009, 06:35 AM   #1453
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Yay!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:53 AM   #1454
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I have 5 cans to go us lol
Old 03-16-2009, 08:57 AM   #1455
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I do understand your plight, GEF, and thank you
for the Rep you recently gave me.
repped n dusted.. COME ON PEOPLE.. This chap only needs like one more rep or something and he gets his fourth gold can!!! SOMEONE REP THIS MAN GOSHDARNIT!!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:58 AM   #1456
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
I have 5 cans to go us lol
muwahahahahahaha!! i have like 11.. i guess that just makes me a better person than you two!!
Old 03-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #1457
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

No it means you have begged on this thread for rep way more than us
Old 03-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #1458
mergirl

Quote:
No it means you have begged on this thread for rep way more than us
Ahh yes..that too..
Speaking of which.. you havnt repped me for AGES!!!
what do i have to say to make you rep me??
erm..boys in dresses are the best!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 09:12 AM   #1459
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Ahh yes..that too..
Speaking of which.. you havnt repped me for AGES!!!
what do i have to say to make you rep me??
erm..boys in dresses are the best!!!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mergirl again

Nice try Mer but no cigar .
Old 03-16-2009, 09:28 AM   #1460
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I have the same problem, but I did contribute to your can collection.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:59 AM   #1461
mergirl

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
I have the same problem, but I did contribute to your can collection.
boo hoo!! I hate rep!!! CONRAD!!!! do you hear me?? I want to rep EVERYONE ALL THE TIME!!!!! i am actually literally crying with sadness!
Old 03-16-2009, 10:07 AM   #1462
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I tell you what mate, for what I am about to unveil I hope I get a LOT of rep.
Oy va Voy!
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #1463
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I tell you what mate, for what I am about to unveil I hope I get a LOT of rep.
Oy va Voy!
Ohhh i just checked.. and i CAN rep you again.. i am waiting!!//
Old 03-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #1464
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

584 points and no 5th can
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:42 PM   #1465
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bummmmmmmmp!!!

Thanks Guys, I've landed firmly on Planet Rep 4K!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #1466
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

I've just been told, I don't have enough cans and was given rep for that very reason. Here was I thinking that I had to post witty and interesting posts in order to get rep...I really should think of something in the mean time who will rep me? Mer said I should get my belly out but I disagree. Maybe if I get two more cans I'll think about it
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #1467
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I finally got my third light green can!
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #1468
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i need santaclear to rep me an ungodly amount of points.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #1469
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bah, I've given out too much rep!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #1470
QueenB
zoo-music girl

SUCCESS!

THANK YOU, SANTA CLEAR
Old 03-19-2009, 12:31 AM   #1471
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmmm
So maybe a nice funny pic will get my other grassy green can
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image4.jpg (32.5 KB, 95 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:47 AM   #1472
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mate I showed my ass on Dims! My ass peeps! I think I deserve a lil rep for that.
I know that people do that all the time here, but it was a big deal for me to do it. I have NEVER done it before.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #1473
Mathias
SAMCRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Mate I showed my ass on Dims! My ass peeps! I think I deserve a lil rep for that.
I know that people do that all the time here, but it was a big deal for me to do it. I have NEVER done it before.
It won't let me...
Old 03-19-2009, 10:14 PM   #1474
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm .. needin' me some rep and I have no one to be snarky to at this time, so, if I could get some, that'd be fantastic.

ps. my rep power has now been turned to 11, seriously, rep me and FIND OUT.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #1475
Mathias
SAMCRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I'm .. needin' me some rep and I have no one to be snarky to at this time, so, if I could get some, that'd be fantastic.

ps. my rep power has now been turned to 11, seriously, rep me and FIND OUT.
Not letting me rep you but I will soon.