Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-10-2017, 03:53 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Fat Admiration Runs in the Family?

In case y'all didn't know, I like chubby folk. I have a brother with a 300+ lbs gf. Our grandma was fat from childhood, suggesting gramps might have been an FA too. We weren't raised together as I was adopted at nine month's old, so it seems possible that there could be something like an FA gene. Anyone else with relatives who are also blubber lovers?
Old 04-10-2017, 05:17 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Not that I know of because fat people don't run in our family.
I am the only really fat one in my family I know of.
I was always into fat guys in high school.
Idolized fat girls too there was just something about them.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 02:03 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's an interesting question and one I've thought of from time to time.

My dad likes average-chubby sized women, but that is about as close as it gets to another FA in my family, at least as far as I know. I don't think anyone in my family would write off a person as a dating prospect because they were overweight, but their preferences are strongly towards 'average' sized partners.

My mother in particular was always quite fatphobic and didn't approve very much of my 450 lb ex. Though he turned out to be a complete douchebag so maybe it wasn't his weight/appearance she didn't like.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #4
liberator18

liberator18 has said some nice things

No, I am the only one as I know in my family. I think that if somewhere born fat human - somewhere also born his or her personal fat admirer)
liberator18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:03 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing like fat admiration in my family as far as I can tell. A few heavier cousins married people who seem entirely fine with their bodies, so maybe some FA-in-laws? But not in my blood relatives.

This discussion has popped up here occasionally, and a few people seem to have it in their families, but most people here seem to be the only ones in their family that are that way.

I suspect that the whole picture ends up being more complicated than just genetics or just environment, but quite possibly both can play a role.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:42 AM   #6
daedal

daedal does more than just post hot picsdaedal does more than just post hot picsdaedal does more than just post hot picsdaedal does more than just post hot pics

I have one cousin who is married to a ssbbw. Of course there are 22 of us so that may be no higher than the average incidence of fat admiration, which is a statistic I have always wondered about.
daedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 04:20 PM   #7
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

My brother is clearly a FA. My sister seems to be catching up with my size at her age even she started as a lot smaller kid and doesn't seem to mind. I love her shape Three of my 10 cousins are married to a person of size. I've only talked about it with one of them, he admitted he enjoys chubby women. I've often felt it might somehow be connected to family. Mom and grandmom have yo-yoed between chubby and fat for as long as I can remember, so has my aunt. It felt natural and pretty in my youth (tho mom especially has always hated her size). None of my relatives has been as big as I at my biggest so I quite definitely have the strongest tendency.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:57 AM   #8
TwoSwords

TwoSwords has super-sized repTwoSwords has super-sized repTwoSwords has super-sized repTwoSwords has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
In case y'all didn't know, I like chubby folk. I have a brother with a 300+ lbs gf. Our grandma was fat from childhood, suggesting gramps might have been an FA too. We weren't raised together as I was adopted at nine month's old, so it seems possible that there could be something like an FA gene. Anyone else with relatives who are also blubber lovers?
The only one I can think of in my family who comes close is my mom, and in her case, it seems like more of a casual appreciation than full on FFAhood. My dad is thin; it's just that she's expressed to me that she sometimes likes hugging soft people, like me.

Apart from that, I have pretty good reasons to think I'm the only FA in my family.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:05 AM   #9
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

I'm a SSBHM and also a FA!!! I learned some years ago that one of my grand grand parents was crazy about women with big legs. I thing fat admiration runs in the family is not only for being a latino!!!
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:33 AM   #10
fuelingfire

fuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have seen this topic come up other places, and the consensus is mostly no. It's possible. I think would be more likely due to socialization than genetics.

I read a study a few years ago (sorry no reference here) about families with multiple children and which child is most likely to come out as gay. The highest frequency was if there was 2 children of the same sex, the younger child was more likely to be gay. The result were statistically significant. The theory put forward by the paper was that the younger child had positive feelings for the older sibling of the same sex that somehow translated into being gay.

Assuming that theory is true. If you grew up in a family that was very overt in fat admiration, it would be more likely to run in the family.

Having said that, I don't know any families like that.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:15 AM   #11
Harley Rider

Harley Rider has said some nice things

No, only one in family who Loves SSBBWs, and I am hated and made fun of cause I do.
Harley Rider is offline   Reply With Quote