Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-05-2017, 11:50 AM   #501
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Thanks Lilly.
This is a very interesting topic.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 09:57 PM   #502
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

You have to read the whole chapter to get the feel of it. It talks about foreign men being depicted on a wall causing woman to lust after them and send for them, only to turn from them in disgust once sated. Many historians believe the men in this story were black.
People put on display (either IRL or pictorially) are unlikely to be average. The Portland Trailblazers practice at my alma mater. Having shared a locker room with these athletes I can tell you they were not average in any dimension -- they're also not a representative sample of any population I know of.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 11:14 AM   #503
John Smith

John Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJohn Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Three years and twenty-one pages later and I am really stomached today by the lot of racial bigotry and foolish ignorance I've just got to read here about Black people...
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 03:21 PM   #504
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
Three years and twenty-one pages later and I am really stomached today by the lot of racial bigotry and foolish ignorance I've just got to read here about Black people...
Well there was plenty going the other way too, but none of that undoes the fact that there was also some pretty good conversation in this thread. If you don't like the topic the best way to show disapproval is don't participate. That's definitely better than sanctimonious replies.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:09 PM   #505
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

OK John who here are you pissed at?
Old 04-17-2017, 11:47 AM   #506
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Black guys do tend to favor BBW more. We like women with some meat on there bones, and usually we are more prone/drawn to BBW/SSBBW. That is mostly true, i mean all races like BBW i mean it has to do with the person but i just think more black men appreaciate and like BBW more and don't care about the size as much. Not saying ALL black guys like or date BBW, but most do. A person can say a BBW is fat and we will think she is juuuust fine haha lol.
I have to disagree because that is just backwards in MY case. Black men and I do NOT get along LOL That is why I only date white guys now because they treat me better than any black man I have been with in the past. Although I don't think it should matter. People like what they like
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:25 PM   #507
Tracii

Really it shouldn't matter I agree honeybee.
I have dated both and found guys to pretty much be the same race didn't seem to make a huge difference.
Some are gentlemen and some are not. Some are respectful some are not.

Love your avatar Ms.Xena
Old 04-17-2017, 12:30 PM   #508
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Really it shouldn't matter I agree honeybee.
I have dated both and found guys to pretty much be the same race didn't seem to make a huge difference.
Some are gentlemen and some are not. Some are respectful some are not.

Love your avatar Ms.Xena

That is exactly what Im saying. I mean in all honesty I have never had a black guy to treat me the way I am suppose to be treated so when I nice white guy took me to dinner, open my door, pulled out my chair...I was blown away because I have never had that and I fell inlove with how he treated me and I was like ok this is how I am suppose to be treated. I wish men would just treat women like women and not some piece of meat. Im just saying. OF course now I have me a wonderful French guy and I am very happy with him
Old 04-17-2017, 12:36 PM   #509
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

Tracii Thank you for the compliments I appreciate them
Old 04-17-2017, 12:42 PM   #510
Tracii

I so happy you have found a gentleman, they are getting harder to find these days.
All I ask for is to be treated right.
Thats kind of why I dated guys a lot older than me. No games or issues.

The outfit in your avatar is so awesome.
You are rockin' it too
Old 04-17-2017, 12:45 PM   #511
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

Yes even though my guy is a little younger than me he still treats me really good. BUT you are right older sometimes mean less games and issues. Men aren't men like they used to be now some want to sit home and play video games and I wish women would stop letting that go on just so they can say they have a man. Girl I can go on for days on this subject lol don't get me started LOL
Old 04-17-2017, 04:12 PM   #512
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
I have to disagree because that is just backwards in MY case. Black men and I do NOT get along LOL That is why I only date white guys now because they treat me better than any black man I have been with in the past. Although I don't think it should matter. People like what they like
Interesting. I'm sorry to hear you've had bad experiences but it sounds like you've emerged no worse for the wear! I agree: it really shouldn't matter. A man is a man. more importantly I agree that people like what they like and shouldn't feel pressured to conform to a pre-existing stereotype or "socially acceptable" option. Pursue what makes you happy!
Old 04-17-2017, 04:50 PM   #513
Tracii

Its nice he is a little younger than you and has learned how to treat a woman.
Sounds like a great guy.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:23 AM   #514
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Its nice he is a little younger than you and has learned how to treat a woman.
Sounds like a great guy.
I was younger than all of my serious girlfriends and a lot of the women with whom I had casual relations before I met my wife. I actually only have had 3 serious girlfriends and they were 3, 4 and 7 years older than me. As for the casual hookups or attempted relationships that never got off the ground, probably half were older than me. A few of them were very clear: they didn't see me as viable relationship material but wanted to have sex with a younger guy for the energy. In fact, the afore mentioned AA woman I dated confessed that the age gap between her and I gave her enough intrigue she gave me a chance she otherwise may not have considered. She was 37 and I was 23.

I flipped the script with my wife. I'll be 37 in a month and she just turned 30 last Christmas.
Old 04-22-2017, 01:36 PM   #515
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I read a few of the last / newest posts, and just the opening question. So, not sure if this thread has changed from the initial question, but I thought I'd chime in.

I think someone might ask that because I think in general society believes that black men like big women more frequently.

I think that is a generality, but I think that is why you might be asked that question.

I also sort of think that it might be true that black guys are more secure in asking bigger women out, than white men. I think white men are supposed to like thinner women in general.

So, I must be sort of black at heart. I mean, I like bigger women a lot. Yet, maybe I am truly a white man, because I'm more insecure asking a bigger woman to go out with me - but perhaps I just believe that any women in general do not like or prefer big guys.

Last edited by SSBHM; 04-22-2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: missed words that change meaning a lot
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote