Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 04-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #26
conversecurves

conversecurves has said some nice things

Please continue this, that was amazing!
conversecurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:26 PM   #27
Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
I just now started reading your great story and I really like it. Nice going. When I started reading the first chapter, I wondered if you were from Canada or Britain (or someplace else besides the US) because of the spelling, but your reference to "Tim's" (Tim Horton's) in that cute little scene clinched it for me. Oh, Canada! I'd really like a Tim Horton's here in my town, but I think I would automatically gain 20 pounds if one opened.
Jerry Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:22 PM   #28
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

Brilliant story! I'm just discovering all the great BHM writers atm after years of lurking.

Jerry, we don't have Tims in Britain, at least I've never come across it in my travels.
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #29
Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
I think Tim Horton's is a national institution in Canada! We don't have enough of them here in the US, just some of them in the States closest to the border with Canada. You could probably build an entire story around Tim Horton's. No disrespect intended to our Canadian friends!
Jerry Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:24 PM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm still hoping you get time to continue this one...... I really enjoyed the dynamics in it!
Old 04-19-2017, 11:33 AM   #31
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh Xyantha I love your writing sooooo much, I'm really hoping you will continue this story one day
Old 09-22-2017, 02:54 AM   #32
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wow, once again, you've written one of my favorite sexy stories. I wish so badly there was more to it! ...But of course, I understand, writing things this good must take a lot more effort than voraciously devouring them does. But your stories feel so lush, your characters are so three dimensional (can't resist the temptation to write "fleshed out" here...) and the fabric you weave feels so true to life. Thank you for writing, even though it's so good that none of us can ever get enough.
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 04:59 PM   #33
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks so much!! Hoping to spend some time writing over the next few weeks on a few stories
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote