Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-13-2017, 03:11 AM   #5151
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
I think when I started to shop at Lane Bryant,Avenue etc that was when I knew I had crossed the line.Never looked back and I eat what I want.I never deny myself.Lately Reese's have been the craving,especially with the Dairy Queen mix.

I miss DQ! That is the one thing they don't really seem to have here.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:31 PM   #5152
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

DQ Oh my yes!!!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:19 AM   #5153
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink

DQ is the best,although the custard is beginning to grow on me,or should I say,make me grow!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:27 PM   #5154
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rode past the local DQ today. Parking lot was filled with minivans. Moms having that need for good burgers and soft serve!
Old 04-15-2017, 02:30 PM   #5155
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Rode past the local DQ today. Parking lot was filled with minivans. Moms having that need for good burgers and soft serve!
I have that need for good burgers and soft serve.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:57 PM   #5156
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
I have that need for good burgers and soft serve.
I was thinking the same thing, but Progeny suggested a local place for dinner
Piggy Fries for him
Disco Fries for me
Old 04-19-2017, 04:13 PM   #5157
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

DQ dinner tonite,too much encouragement from the hubby is bad for the figure.Who an I kidding??!!🐳
Old 04-19-2017, 07:06 PM   #5158
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
DQ dinner tonite,too much encouragement from the hubby is bad for the figure.Who an I kidding??!!��
DQ is always a tasty treat!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 03:30 PM   #5159
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I haven't had DQ in ages, I need to head back someday.
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 03:36 PM   #5160
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

All this DQ talk has me craving an order of tacos, some jalitos, and an orange julius to go with it.

*edit* DQ fans who aren't in Texas might not know what jalitos are. They're breaded and deep fried jalapeno strips (think pepper fries) served with jalapeno ranch dipping sauce.
Old 04-23-2017, 05:42 PM   #5161
AmandaLynn

Apparently there is a DQ a block and a half west of Union Square. I will be visiting there at my earliest posdible convenience, like right after work tomorrow. It's a little out of the way, but it's DQ. Now if only I could find a Sonic.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:11 PM   #5162
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I really need my Blizzard
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 08:47 PM   #5163
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Butterfinger blizzards are sooo good !!
Old 04-24-2017, 02:21 PM   #5164
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Ummmmm,Sonic is great also,have not had that in like forever!
Old 04-24-2017, 02:26 PM   #5165
AmandaLynn

Confession of the day! I deliberately planned a pig out session at DQ and executed it to perfection. Mission accomplished! Even brought a second bag home with me for part two later
Old 04-24-2017, 04:21 PM   #5166
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Confession of the day! I deliberately planned a pig out session at DQ and executed it to perfection. Mission accomplished! Even brought a second bag home with me for part two later
Awesome
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:08 AM   #5167
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Pig out session?I have no clue what you mean...😀
Old 04-25-2017, 04:49 AM   #5168
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Pig out session?I have no clue what you mean...😀

A very intentional and deliberate occasion of over indulgence. Not quite a fetish stuffing though, I don' like being uncomfortably full or force fed.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:39 PM   #5169
Tracii

Deliberate?? Really why would you do something like that? LOLOLOL.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:45 PM   #5170
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Deliberate?? Really why would you do something like that? LOLOLOL.
Because it's delicious and I haven't had DQ in probably over a year. Making up for lost time.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:46 PM   #5171
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Lol i think that deserves a *pokepoke*
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:48 PM   #5172
Tracii

Oh yes * poke poke* that big fat belly
Old 04-25-2017, 05:55 PM   #5173
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Talking

Nothing wrong with a little over indulgence!A shopping trip for new clothes might be in store for all of us!
Old 04-27-2017, 03:11 PM   #5174
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieFleur View Post
Ate too much now I feel so lazy and fat on my couch....feeling like a big bellied porky

* poke poke *
Old 04-28-2017, 03:05 PM   #5175
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Talking

PF Chang tonite,lettuce wraps and dumplings for me!