Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-20-2017, 01:55 PM   #2501
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

The utter lack of empathy some "men" have for women.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:36 PM   #2502
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
The utter lack of empathy some "men" have for women.
I feel like men who regularly post on Dims get it. I talk to Djduex about it quite a bit and being a woman definitely means developing a thick skin and good coping skills (especially in 2017).
Old 04-21-2017, 12:50 AM   #2503
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I feel like men who regularly post on Dims get it.
Could we maybe change this to "men who regularly post on the BHM/FFA board" - for reasons of accuracy and honesty ...
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:15 AM   #2504
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Could we maybe change this to "men who regularly post on the BHM/FFA board" - for reasons of accuracy and honesty ...
Oh, but accuracy and honesty are SO 2015...
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:57 PM   #2505
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Feabie is down rn due to DDoS attack.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:42 AM   #2506
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

The "entitled" computer programmer I work with who does not feel he needs to overhaul his program that caused our system to crash every time someone used his creation.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:49 PM   #2507
Rojodi

The inexcusable use of Second Person POV in stories posted on a fetish website.

Now I need a drink!
Old 06-12-2017, 02:21 AM   #2508
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My Sky Broadband shield turned itself on and randomly stopped me from accessing certain websites I need to be to get on. I've turned it off and waited half an hour and it is still blocking me from doing things I need to.

I dunno how to fix this, will look into it when I'm less angry.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:50 PM   #2509
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ugh!!! 3 months at this job and i am still trying to make sense of things and organize and put policies in place. Just when i think i have everything under some control, some hidden pile of shit drops and i am right back behind the 8ball. I feel like sisyphus.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2017, 04:50 PM   #2510
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

19 year old me
I married a man for the wrong reasons. I have no place to vent but here. He does not abuse me because I am close to perfect. I know what to say. I know when to say it. I know the role I should be playing. I filter myself. I hide myself. My soul is dying.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:29 PM   #2511
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hole;

So sorry that things have not worked out as you hoped Do feel free to vent here. At the least you'll find some sympathetic shoulders, and maybe some will have some useful ideas.

And I wish you strength to keep putting one foot in front of another, until you find a branching path someday.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:31 AM   #2512
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
19 year old me
I married a man for the wrong reasons. I have no place to vent but here. He does not abuse me because I am close to perfect. I know what to say. I know when to say it. I know the role I should be playing. I filter myself. I hide myself. My soul is dying.

Have you considered talking to a counselor? Of course the community here is supportive but it's not the same as having someone to talk to face-to-face.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:56 AM   #2513
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had a car crush today, spend 4 hours at the hospital, had tomography, almost died bc of panic attacks. After all I'm mostly fine, found out I don't have cancer and ended up with just some pain killers for my spine. Not a cool day tho.

I was driving an Opel Vectra on a highway when a guy in front of me started stopping so I had to hit the brakes. The guy behind me changed lines but the one after him ( in fucking huge vw transported) hit me going almost 80mph I have no idea how come I'm even alive to be honest
Old 06-21-2017, 12:44 PM   #2514
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Had a car crush today, spend 4 hours at the hospital, had tomography, almost died bc of panic attacks. After all I'm mostly fine, found out I don't have cancer and ended up with just some pain killers for my spine. Not a cool day tho.

I was driving an Opel Vectra on a highway when a guy in front of me started stopping so I had to hit the brakes. The guy behind me changed lines but the one after him ( in fucking huge vw transported) hit me going almost 80mph I have no idea how come I'm even alive to be honest
Holy shit! I'm glad you're still with us and mostly ok but... holy shit! Some bloody drivers are ridiculous, they don't understand that when you're on the motorway it's your responsibility to pay attention to what's going on in front of you and your multi-ton metal battering ram!

Take care of yourself and I truly hope the pain doesn't stay for long, and that this guy gets what's coming to him.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:19 PM   #2515
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Have you considered talking to a counselor? Of course the community here is supportive but it's not the same as having someone to talk to face-to-face.
I am planning to but I will have to do it secretly since mental illness is "white people" talk.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:24 PM   #2516
Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Hole;

So sorry that things have not worked out as you hoped Do feel free to vent here. At the least you'll find some sympathetic shoulders, and maybe some will have some useful ideas.

And I wish you strength to keep putting one foot in front of another, until you find a branching path someday.
Thank you. I don't know what the fuck to do. The society I live in doesn't help. Thank you. Logging in here and emotionally puking should tell you how far I have been pushed. I just want to be heard for once.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:39 PM   #2517
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anjula, holy crap! Be gentle with yourself the next days as you work through the shock.

Hole, I'm glad you at least remembered that you can emotionally puke here. I vaguely recall that you are somewhere in the Mideast, but I could be confused on that --it has been a while.

What is your biggest daily soul suck?
Old 06-22-2017, 01:49 PM   #2518
Rojodi

1. The allowance of racism in Dimensions
2. Blood money
Old 06-23-2017, 12:20 PM   #2519
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
19 year old me
I identify quite a bit with some aspects of this post. I really, really hope things get better for you, and soon. If I read this right, and the only reason for him not abusing you is that you never "step out of line"... I don't know. That smells suspiciously of a kind of abuse to me already. I hope we've made you feel heard at the very least. That can be huge when it hasn't happened for you in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post

Oh my god! That's horrifying I very much second Tad's advice. And aside from that, I hope you make a good and quick-enough recovery both physically and mentally <3
Old 06-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #2520
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
1. The allowance of racism in Dimensions
Could you please indicate what you are refering to?
And what should/could be done against that?
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 01:29 PM   #2521
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Could you please indicate what you are refering to?
And what should/could be done against that?
Subtle racism on the Political boards. And nothing can be, because "freedom of speech"

It's the usual suspect(s)
Old 06-23-2017, 04:52 PM   #2522
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Subtle racism on the Political boards. And nothing can be, because "freedom of speech"

It's the usual suspect(s)
How about stopping this passive/aggressive bullshit and pretending you're grown and cite an actual post. That would be cool.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 05:01 PM   #2523
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

What's pissing me off today? Political polarization and whining.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:06 PM   #2524
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
How about stopping this passive/aggressive bullshit and pretending you're grown and cite an actual post. That would be cool.
The last time I did I was on a "time out" for three months. So ya.

And it's not on this thread so relax
Old 06-23-2017, 07:55 PM   #2525
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The last time I did I was on a "time out" for three months. So ya.

And it's not on this thread so relax
I'm always relaxed. Last time I checked I wasn't wandering about whining vaguely about dumb shit. If it isn't on this thread then maybe, hmm I don't know, just spitballing here but perhaps you should put it in the thread that has your knickers in a twist. That's a thought.

P.S. This is a good moderating team here. Especially on the political board.If there's any validity to your claim they'll take action.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mad, pissed