Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-31-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Smile Feeders show yourself!

Evening all!

We are all in it together... feeders and feedees sharing the same huge gaining goals .

But who here is a real feeder like myself? I know there is alot of 'whos a feedee' and 'why are you getting fatter?' threads... so heres a list of dimensions feeders ;p.

I will start the ball rolling by introducing myself:

26 year old professional engineer from Bristol and a life long feeder! I just love the idea of my girl getting bigger and bigger, I really would support her all the way to imobility and beyond ;p.

If anyone fancys a chat feel free to inbox me or add me on MSN .

Speak soon xxx
Old 11-09-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
forcefeeder

forcefeeder has said some nice things
Default 1st to reply

Yeppers. FEEDER TO THE BONE. Howdy Brother Joe.
forcefeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #3
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I consider myself a feeder even though I have yet to be in actual feeder/feedee relationship. My girlfriends tend to be foodees and I love to indulge their appetites. It's common for my girlfriends to gain up to thirty pounds just by dating me since I always have snacks available and take them to eat or cook for them. I prefer to be thought of as part of the weight gain community as opposed to being part of a fantasy or fetish. I feel like us feeders and feedees should be proud to fulfill our desires and dpt our lives around them.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
lawriesv

lawriesv has said some nice things

Judge Dre:
You stated "It's common for my girlfriends to gain up to thirty pounds just by dating me".
Over what period of time does this "up to 30 pounds" occur? Are the gains roughly proportional to the duration of the relationship? What were the smallest and average gains?
Any additional information you wish to impart would be appreciated --- at least by me.
lawriesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #5
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawriesv View Post
Judge Dre:
You stated "It's common for my girlfriends to gain up to thirty pounds just by dating me".
Over what period of time does this "up to 30 pounds" occur? Are the gains roughly proportional to the duration of the relationship? What were the smallest and average gains?
Any additional information you wish to impart would be appreciated --- at least by me.
I don't have my stats and data ready to answer that, LOL. Seriously, though I'd rather not get off topic on this thread.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
forcefeeder

Default Three (3) of Us?

There are only 3 of us? We are the world's smallest minority. We should qualify for government grants and special considerations. How about being registered as an "Endangered Species"?
Old 12-29-2012, 03:43 AM   #7
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm beginning to think feeders are mythical beings only found vividly expressed in the Dimension's library. I've yet to meet a real feeder. I've talked to several online. It's not the same!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #8
forcefeeder

Default The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I'm beginning to think feeders are mythical beings only found vividly expressed in the Dimension's library. I've yet to meet a real feeder. I've talked to several online. It's not the same!
I am a "Real Honest to God, No Foolin' Feeder". The "love of my life" will attest to that. Yes Virginia, Feeders do exist but since we are shunned and ostracized we tend to hide in plain sight. My personal opinion is that MOST FAs are Feeders but refuse to admit it. Good luck in finding one to your liking.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #9
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not exactly sure what a feeder is. I love to cook a big tasty meal and watch my husband enjoy eating it. I'm not sure if that makes me a feeder.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #10
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think there are a lot of folks out there with feeder-type fantasies, and maybe some with feeder-like tendencies, but to find those who actively engage in a feeder lifestyle is perhaps a little more rare and special because there are so many circumstances that need to be "just right" in order for such a thing to occur.

Like with any fetish it is ideally practiced between two or more consenting adults who are into the same freak, at least as much as it will be mutually beneficial to all involved parties on some basic level. Plus you must consider the time and resources one must invest in such an activity: higher grocery bills, frequent clothes shopping for larger and larger sizes, not to mention the health ramifications that can come from added weight.

So it takes a real commitment from all involved, I think, to really be a genuine "feeder." I don't know if everyone necessarily thinks it through that far or thoroughly, but it is what it is.

Speaking for my own experiences only, there have been times when I've been fortunate enough to act on some of my own feeding fantasies, and it's been great. I don't know that I'll ever be able to truly commit to a full-on feeder lifestyle with someone, or that I would even want to deal with all of the consequences that might arise from trying to fulfill these fantasies.

What I do know is that these fantasies are very powerful and will probably always be with me, no matter where I go or end up in life.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #11
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Like dragons, fairies and elves...

Oh, I believe they actually might exist IRL. It's the wading through the muckity muck of the online BS to find one that is the challenge.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #12
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
I think there are a lot of folks out there with feeder-type fantasies, and maybe some with feeder-like tendencies, but to find those who actively engage in a feeder lifestyle is perhaps a little more rare and special because there are so many circumstances that need to be "just right" in order for such a thing to occur.

Like with any fetish it is ideally practiced between two or more consenting adults who are into the same freak, at least as much as it will be mutually beneficial to all involved parties on some basic level. Plus you must consider the time and resources one must invest in such an activity: higher grocery bills, frequent clothes shopping for larger and larger sizes, not to mention the health ramifications that can come from added weight.

So it takes a real commitment from all involved, I think, to really be a genuine "feeder." I don't know if everyone necessarily thinks it through that far or thoroughly, but it is what it is.

Speaking for my own experiences only, there have been times when I've been fortunate enough to act on some of my own feeding fantasies, and it's been great. I don't know that I'll ever be able to truly commit to a full-on feeder lifestyle with someone, or that I would even want to deal with all of the consequences that might arise from trying to fulfill these fantasies.

What I do know is that these fantasies are very powerful and will probably always be with me, no matter where I go or end up in life.
My g/f and I discuss this topic quite often. The reality of the feedism lifestyle.

I would add that there are probably many variations of how people live in a feeder/feedee life. As there would be with any other type of relationship that involves an element that is outside the scope of "general relationshipping".

Some folk may actually engage in it without realizing they are. Some may enjoy in lesser degrees. They don't feel or have the day to day need. Don't feel the need to mark every added ounce, pound, inch.

People find different aspects of it arousing/erotic. For me I like when a few pounds sneak up on someone, teasing them about it, patting their belly when they are full, see their anticipation of eating, the pleasure of what they are eating, not necessarily that they are. Then I also like full blown humiliation, stuffing, poking/slapping a distended belly. Also, it really is all about connection for me with regard to what trips my "fat/feeding/feedee" trigger with someone.

Yet I have my realistic aspirations as well. I want mobility in my partner. There is so much to explore. So he's got a bit of waddle and might get stuck in places sometimes, that's cute. I love fat in and of itself so feeding to immobility isn't an interest for me. I can have plenty of fun with a fat guy without it having to always be "a goal".
Old 01-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #13
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just a reminder that there's a nice little feedists-only website out there now. (Feedism.net) you'll likely have better luck there.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #14
bbwfairygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Just a reminder that there's a nice little feedists-only website out there now. (Feedism.net) you'll likely have better luck there.
Ah, ha!! Fairly new? I haven't googled anything related to feedism lately so I see I'm a bit behind...LOL
Old 04-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #15
VonDimples

VonDimples has said some nice things

I'm a feeder....I'm a woman who absolutely loves watching a man plump up for me...taking a skinny boy and turning him into a growing project. Perfection.
VonDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #16
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Feeder guy.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:54 PM   #17
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Feeder here and proud of it!
Old 05-09-2013, 06:59 AM   #18
Moyseku

Moyseku has said some nice things
Default Im Back!

Totally proud of being a feeder!!!!!!!!!!!!