Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #26
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

'Dog' Style baby... 100%. I like going deep, and being the sort of 'sadistic' bastard I can be I really enjoy using my length.

I pretty much hate every other position, except what I heard is called, 'Lady Draws Arrow', or basically the woman laying on her side as you do the deed from above. Kind of like a modified Missionary. Would recommend for those like me who enjoy 'Dog' but need something else to keep it variable.

Last edited by LordSheogorath; 03-04-2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Misspelled word.
LordSheogorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #27
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Didn't know it had a name, but this is one of the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post

except what I heard is called, 'Lady Draws Arrow', or basically the woman laying on her side as you do the deed from above. Kind of like a modified Missionary. Would recommend for those like me who enjoy 'Dog' but need something else to keep it variable.

ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:45 AM   #28
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogeek View Post
Didn't know it had a name, but this is one of the best.
Ah! So you know of which position I speak yes? To be honest I read about it in a Kama Sutra book... lol... I'm all into the Asian and Indian cultures.

Now if only I could find...

Old 03-05-2013, 02:53 AM   #29
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Yah, I know the one. It's pretty much the best of both worlds....has the depth of taking it from behind, but being able to look at your partner....also, I see you are from Roseville. All of my family lives there, I should be careful! lol!

Quote:
Ah! So you know of which position I speak yes? To be honest I read about it in a Kama Sutra book... lol... I'm all into the Asian and Indian cultures.

Now if only I could find...

Old 03-05-2013, 03:06 AM   #30
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

Quote:
Yah, I know the one. It's pretty much the best of both worlds....has the depth of taking it from behind, but being able to look at your partner....also, I see you are from Roseville. All of my family lives there, I should be careful! lol!
Are you talking about Roseville California? lol. I had no idea we had Aussies living here!

But yeah that position rocks socks. I like it for mostly the same reasons, plus, as an added bonus I can grab on to the woman's butt cheek and use it to shift the angle of the dangle on the fly. It's totally legit.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:10 AM   #31
ecogeek

Haha! Yes, yes it is.

Quote:
It's totally legit.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:16 AM   #32
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

Quote:
Haha! Yes, yes it is.
It's like being the Captain of the ship.

Woman is just sitting there like, "I am at your mercy good sir!"

And I am like, "Damn straight! Now I'm going to start doing aerials and barrel rolls here in a moment. Better grab onto something."
Old 03-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #33
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's like being the Captain of the ship.

Woman is just sitting there like, "I am at your mercy good sir!"

And I am like, "Damn straight! Now I'm going to start doing aerials and barrel rolls here in a moment. Better grab onto something."
You make these positions sound so enticing. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find some illustrations because I'm having trouble understanding exactly what goes where.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #34
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
You make these positions sound so enticing. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find some illustrations because I'm having trouble understanding exactly what goes where.
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml Ahem.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #35
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Thanks! I need all the help I can get lol This is EXACTLY what I need. You are the best!

Last edited by Sweetie; 03-06-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #36
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
Thanks! I need all the help I can get lol This is EXACTLY what I need. You are the best!
Now if someone can only identify the exact position he's talking about, lol... I can't picture it either!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #37
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Oh thank you Internet for all that you provide us.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:30 AM   #38
ecogeek

I didn't find one that matched it on that page. The closest is spoons, but it is still quite off as he is still sort of on top...but toward the back...this is not making sense as I type it. Enjoy!
Old 03-07-2013, 05:32 AM   #39
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Thanks for posting the link to sexinfo101, Gingembre. A lot of good ideas for positions there, and some always make me laugh.

I find that the position they call "Deep Stick" works well with a supersized pear-shaped woman. (A very large apple might have too much belly for this position.) In contrast to the position as shown, the woman's legs don't need to be on the man's shoulders, nor does she need to raise them by herself, of course. The man can simply put one hand under each of her ankles and lift. Once her legs are nearly vertical, it takes very little strength for the man to just hold them there. If her thighs are too close together, the man can fix that by spreading his arms apart. This has the benefit of making it almost a face-to-face position, and allows other interaction (kissing her belly, for example). Holding her ankles like this also adds to that feeling of "steering the ship", which can be hot for both participants (or so I've heard).
Old 03-07-2013, 05:40 AM   #40
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ill try anything, love them all. I've noticed that a lot depends on the dude's size. The guy I used to fuck is veeerrrryyyy well endowed (OMG ladies, a masterpiece! I wish I had a picture) and doggy could be fun, but sometimes he went buck wild and it would hit my insides all wrong and it got very uncomfortable. Same thing happened with another friend who had length.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:48 AM   #41
ecogeek

Yah, I've been there. Certain lengths it becomes a bit more punishment than pleasure when they get crazy. I love it rough, so it caused issues. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Ill try anything, love them all. I've noticed that a lot depends on the dude's size. The guy I used to fuck is veeerrrryyyy well endowed (OMG ladies, a masterpiece! I wish I had a picture) and doggy could be fun, but sometimes he went buck wild and it would hit my insides all wrong and it got very uncomfortable. Same thing happened with another friend who had length.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #42
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Now if someone can only identify the exact position he's talking about, lol... I can't picture it either!
'Intersextion' but with the woman in the position of 'Spoons' is the position I am talking about from the looks of it.

Glad to help. And what a wonderful chart whomever contributed it.

I like this position I do because I can move the girl's hips or legs around to suite the level of penetration I want, and it is more comfortable then many of the others. Plus I get to play with all my favorite parts (ass, belly, tits, thighs, etc.) and still lean over to kiss.

Last edited by LordSheogorath; 03-07-2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Explanation
LordSheogorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #43
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

As a supersized pear, I second this recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Thanks for posting the link to sexinfo101, Gingembre. A lot of good ideas for positions there, and some always make me laugh.

I find that the position they call "Deep Stick" works well with a supersized pear-shaped woman. (A very large apple might have too much belly for this position.) In contrast to the position as shown, the woman's legs don't need to be on the man's shoulders, nor does she need to raise them by herself, of course. The man can simply put one hand under each of her ankles and lift. Once her legs are nearly vertical, it takes very little strength for the man to just hold them there. If her thighs are too close together, the man can fix that by spreading his arms apart. This has the benefit of making it almost a face-to-face position, and allows other interaction (kissing her belly, for example). Holding her ankles like this also adds to that feeling of "steering the ship", which can be hot for both participants (or so I've heard).
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #44
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
As a supersized pear, I second this recommendation
Yeah, thirded.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #45
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just as an aside, while we're all browsing these positions, I saw a porn today where they did a modified "Golden Gate" 69 position. I had never seen that performed before. I was quite impressed!

Back to positions we like (and that work well), I know the position LordSheogorath is talking about and recommend it highly...it's worked well for me. Also, ditto on the "Deep Stick." Also, the "Leg Glider." Unf. And good ol' "Cowgirl." (I keep editing this post and adding positions. I need to stop looking.) I'm good to experiment with positions to see what works best for both partners...what positions I've used and favored have depended on the combined anatomy of myself and my partner and not just mine. I've had differing favorite positions with each of my ex-boyfriends for this reason.

Last edited by lovelylady78; 03-07-2013 at 07:13 PM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #46
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

A good spit roast is need now and then!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #47
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Just as an aside, while we're all browsing these positions, I saw a porn today where they did a modified "Golden Gate" 69 position. I had never seen that performed before. I was quite impressed!

Back to positions we like (and that work well), I know the position LordSheogorath is talking about and recommend it highly...it's worked well for me. Also, ditto on the "Deep Stick." Also, the "Leg Glider." Unf. And good ol' "Cowgirl." (I keep editing this post and adding positions. I need to stop looking.) I'm good to experiment with positions to see what works best for both partners...what positions I've used and favored have depended on the combined anatomy of myself and my partner and not just mine. I've had differing favorite positions with each of my ex-boyfriends for this reason.
No creepiness meant, but all this talk on here about sexual positions with lovely full-bodied women is really letting my mind go wild.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #48
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
No creepiness meant..
None taken.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:35 AM   #49
ecogeek

Second that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
None taken.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:41 PM   #50
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

In case anyone had trouble picturing the position I described earlier it is this one:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_legglider.shtml
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote