Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #51
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
In case anyone had trouble picturing the position I described earlier it is this one:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_legglider.shtml
Oh yeah - that one works super well also.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #52
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want fat sex grrrr I'm almost 25 lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #53
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

first... scissoring is awesome. Best O to date!
2nd: I want that wedge/ramp combo rawr! http://www.liberator.com/wedge-ramp-...=slider4-combo
3rd...awesome site !! http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_legglider.shtml

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #54
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
first... scissoring is awesome. Best O to date!
I'm still working on the whole vaginal intercourse (only) to orgasm thing. This may position may be something good to try for me then! (As I heard someone say on television once, for a big O I typically need someone to "play me like a spirited game of Fruit Ninja.")
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #55
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Yeah, thirded.
I imagine that position Is a serious G spot stimulator!
Old 03-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #56
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

My goodness, this thread makes me miss my ex lover even more.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #57
Melissa1451

Melissa1451 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMelissa1451 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Luckily, my man can give me the big O with any position. If I'm feeling romantic and lovey than I like missionary more. If I'm rowdy and a little naughty then I'm up for almost anything. I like trying new positions but I just feel I'm limited due to my size
Melissa1451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #58
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Let me start by saying Melissa 1451 and I are getting married in 5 days. We're going to get the marriage license later today.

I like cowgirl, I like the feeling of all that big soft weight on me. And ladies (as long as he can breathe) most guys are ok with you laying on him while he provides the motion.

With BBWs I like to have her lay on her side while I straddle a leg and hold the other up. That way I can be up on my knees and get as much back and forth motion as doggy, I can hug the big soft thigh I'm holding up with one arm, and I can grope butt, belly or breast with the other.

Something else that I enjoy that you can only do with a BBW is what I would call "belly surfing." I'm not sure how well this would work of both people have bellies though. I can lay on top of My fiance and use the cushion and "travel" if you will of her belly to get the full motion and stay in contact the whole time. You sort of ride that natural up and down motion and use your inertia to get and keep a good rhythm for longer (and sometimes harder) than you could otherwise.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:36 PM   #59
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamdinger View Post

Something else that I enjoy that you can only do with a BBW is what I would call "belly surfing." I'm not sure how well this would work of both people have bellies though. I can lay on top of My fiance and use the cushion and "travel" if you will of her belly to get the full motion and stay in contact the whole time. You sort of ride that natural up and down motion and use your inertia to get and keep a good rhythm for longer (and sometimes harder) than you could otherwise.
Oh how I miss this!!!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #60
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I said I was done with him but he was lookin so fine and I was wanting it so I went over to the fwb's house last night. Holy shit, I spent the whole time screaming like a dying cat. He must've thought it was a special occasion, cause he didnt hold back one damn bit. Started off with me on top, had a few amazing orgasms, then went to missionary and had some more intense o's. He was flipping my legs around like I was his plaything. Mmmm and I totally was.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:40 PM   #61
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post
'Intersextion' but with the woman in the position of 'Spoons' is the position I am talking about from the looks of it.
now I'm confused. isn't the woman in the spoons position in intersextion anyhow?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #62
shessounusual

shessounusual has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
eco, I know multiple 500+ pound ladies who love being on top. You're definitely not going to hurt/kill anyone.
I have a very large hanging belly and I enjoy being on top, but can only do so if I am facing his feet & not his head. My belly tends to lay so far over when I am forward facing that it makes for a kind of uncomfortable experience - for me anyway. I feel like I am smothering my poor husband o.O
shessounusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #63
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Another favorite of mine, since I am tall, is standing. Bend me over a counter or up against a wall. Perfect for pulling my hair and spanking my ass .
Old 03-30-2013, 12:10 AM   #64
jason'sgottenfat

jason'sgottenfat has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
I can assure you ladies that big girls on top won't hurt anyone That is my wife's finishing position where she gets "the big one" and i have about 10 seconds to follow suit before she goes out of commission. Hip bones have a high load bearing capacity plus the mattress disperses weight and also makes for a great shock absorber. If you widen your stance enough you shouldn't stress your knees either. This is a situation where gravity it totally on your side! The only problem that arises is that initial insertion requires some manual guidance and us guys sometimes have a hard time getting our hands back out once the gap is closed lol. Maybe that's just me though, both me any my wife being fatties, we often find ourselves wrestling over who's fat needs to go where , but if you love fat then that's half the fun right?
YES,......And you, Sir, have officially made me jealous!
jason'sgottenfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #65
BarterGal

BarterGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBarterGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is just the thread I was looking for.

New man and I are in about 2 months of dating and a lot of romance and sexual loving. He is a monster spooner and loves my body (3x). I have learned from the first night to just let him love me as is without feeling weird about being naked, and that was a lot for me to get used to, but I let my guard down. Now we are having sex every weekend, up to 6 times. We have been doing missionary (but he's not able to lay right on top of me because of size difference), and a lot of the positions on this site that someone posted http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Missionary, many different ways, legs up, legs wide, legs on his chest, hips raised, him going in side ways, I think we have conquered that position.

We do the side scissors too and I have down backwards cowgirl on him.

Lots of doggie, and lots of side spoon sex. We really love this one!

We did 69 once too, not bad, but I couldn't breathe lol

He is so craving me on top. Problem is that I'm not good at balance and really need to find a good way to be on top. We tried some pillow action with, but not him yet.

Any advice on how to get me to balance better so I can ride him? He said he would hold me up, but I get all flustered and embarrassed a bit just at the thought of not enjoying it. Help!
BarterGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:22 AM   #66
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarterGal View Post
This is just the thread I was looking for.

New man and I are in about 2 months of dating and a lot of romance and sexual loving. He is a monster spooner and loves my body (3x). I have learned from the first night to just let him love me as is without feeling weird about being naked, and that was a lot for me to get used to, but I let my guard down. Now we are having sex every weekend, up to 6 times. We have been doing missionary (but he's not able to lay right on top of me because of size difference), and a lot of the positions on this site that someone posted http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Missionary, many different ways, legs up, legs wide, legs on his chest, hips raised, him going in side ways, I think we have conquered that position.

We do the side scissors too and I have down backwards cowgirl on him.

Lots of doggie, and lots of side spoon sex. We really love this one!

We did 69 once too, not bad, but I couldn't breathe lol

He is so craving me on top. Problem is that I'm not good at balance and really need to find a good way to be on top. We tried some pillow action with, but not him yet.

Any advice on how to get me to balance better so I can ride him? He said he would hold me up, but I get all flustered and embarrassed a bit just at the thought of not enjoying it. Help!
Try getting some firm pillows to put on eirher side of him under your knees...this will help if part of the issue is your legs and/or feet not reaching the bed well enough around him for your comfort, traction or balance. Also, position yourselveson the bed such that you're able to reach and hold onto the headboard when you're mounting him to steady yourself (just make sure you're not so close to it that you're ramming his head into it when you start to move).
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:45 AM   #67
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Also, position yourselves on the bed such that you're able to reach and hold onto the headboard when you're mounting him to steady yourself (just make sure you're not so close to it that you're ramming his head into it when you start to move).
I do this - lean forward so I can put my hands on the headboard or on the wall to take some of the weight and help me balance/have leverage.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #68
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
now I'm confused. isn't the woman in the spoons position in intersextion anyhow?
In all honesty it probably depends on what I am doing at the exact moment, but it comes close to both pictures. I think I was referring more to my position though, and the position of the legs (not sure who's).

I would have to take another look at the chart.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #69
skinnychick

skinnychick can now change their title

lol ssbbw and ssbhm should always be on top
skinnychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #70
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

For me, the 69 position is extremely overrated. I love to give oral to a man, but I can't reach him very well they way I want in such an angle.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #71
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
For me, the 69 position is extremely overrated...
I absolutely agree. I'm not such a big fan of oral- maybe in high school or right after it I was, or maybe I went through a phase or something. Right now, and at least for awhile I like driving my ship in the dock it was meant for.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #72
DevS

DevS can now change their title

Hmm, so long as I'm underneath I'm happy. Having a big girl on top s'gotta be the best thing ever. xD
DevS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #73
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

It depends on my moods. If I am feeling all lovey-dovey, I prefer missionary (with a pillow under my bum). I like being able to see my partner and whisper sweet nothings in their ear.

If I'm in a raunchy mood, doggy is fantastic. But, I'll try just about anything once.

If no one is home, I like for them to sit in the recliner, and I'll throw my legs over the arms. ( <--- This is where riding horses came in handy!!) This is the only way I will get on top.

I also love to give my partner oral. Sometimes, I'll put ice cubes on one side of my mouth and then do it. It seems to do the trick!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #74
mro723chicago

mro723chicago can now change their title
Default My Desire

I have enjoyed lovers of all shapes and sizes.

The approach that two lovers take can be both poetic and erotic. With my Petite BBW who is very flexible I enjoy having her on her side as I support her uplifted leg as I watch her breasts and belly move.

Sometimes she wants me to enter her as she is on her hands and knees in the "doggie" position, however her shoulders soon tire with her supporting her body weight.

When we want intimate soulful lovemaking we both prefer the missionary position which allows me to touch and hold her soft body as we move.
mro723chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #75
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevS View Post
Hmm, so long as I'm underneath I'm happy. Having a big girl on top s'gotta be the best thing ever. xD
I'd mostly agree, but there are those days I want to let that big girl know who the boss is.