Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 02-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #901
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sorry I've been unable to post. I did make a video, but with not having my own connection, it didn't upload. I'd post what mine are but it's more fun to speak of them.

I'm thinking the channel should maybe focus more on the fat-friendly part of this place. Like SA movement stuff and opinions about certain topics and whatnot. I think that could get a pretty lively discussion. But I'm no pro, lol.

Soon I'll have my own internet back, and will be able to deal with all of this much better.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #902
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I'm sorry I've been unable to post. I did make a video, but with not having my own connection, it didn't upload. I'd post what mine are but it's more fun to speak of them.

I'm thinking the channel should maybe focus more on the fat-friendly part of this place. Like SA movement stuff and opinions about certain topics and whatnot. I think that could get a pretty lively discussion. But I'm no pro, lol.

Soon I'll have my own internet back, and will be able to deal with all of this much better.
I think that's a good idea, and like you said it could certainly make for some good discussions.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #903
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep
Default Poetry Reading

I am reading "I Can't See What He Sees In Her" by A.P. Hubert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lr6FxyC9KQ
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #904
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey everyone! I finally uploaded my introduction, and I talked super uncomfortably for a few minutes about how being fat has been a good thing in my life.

I'm the definition of the Socially Awkward Penguin.

http://youtu.be/eAajPXy-2y0

But yes, check it out!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #905
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
Hey everyone! I finally uploaded my introduction, and I talked super uncomfortably for a few minutes about how being fat has been a good thing in my life.

But yes, check it out!
That was a really great video, and you don't come off awkward at all. You were beaming with happiness and enthusiasm. It's been a while since we had this kind of positive discussion about fat-related topics so it's a real change to the normal stuff and something that I think should be done more.

Good job!
Old 03-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #906
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Pleased To Meet you

Quote:

But yes, check it out!
Your video was very nice and I'd love to Rep you for showing great character. It's too soon since the last time I gotcha' with that Repper, so it's still charging !

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #907
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
That was a really great video, and you don't come off awkward at all. You were beaming with happiness and enthusiasm. It's been a while since we had this kind of positive discussion about fat-related topics so it's a real change to the normal stuff and something that I think should be done more.

Good job!
Thanks! It means a lot to me to get your seal of approval!
The goofy videos are always fun, but sometimes I think it's nice to remind us why we're all together here. Fat is something that we all live with every single day, and it's important to keep the discussion going!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Your video was very nice and I'd love to Rep you for showing great character. It's too soon since the last time I gotcha' with that Repper, so it's still charging !
I trust you when you say it was okay! You made my day! Thank you so much again, everyone always has the kindest things to say here. I love being a Dimmer!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #908
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Perhaps we can do something to ease into some more fat-related discussion videos with a topic like... i don't know... "I joined Dimensions because...." or something similar.

Just a thought
Old 03-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #909
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

YES!

I'm trying to fix issues with my camera in order to get videos up, but I'm so hoping to work on this together again!!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:08 AM   #910
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I amm sooo behind (as usuall) I will see if I am feeling less sniffly tomorrow and hopefully get a catch up video done

what about why I love being me? as a topic just a thought that would be a good lead in to the SA type stuff or how I help my self esteem or some such

Last edited by spiritangel; 03-07-2012 at 07:11 AM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:51 AM   #911
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

But yes, check it out!
Good video contribution, I enjoyed it.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #912
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

But yes, check it out!
I just saw this, and it was amazing. Thats pretty much all I have to say
Old 08-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #913
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

But yes, check it out!
Great video...you are so adorable.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #914
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Perhaps we can do something to ease into some more fat-related discussion videos with a topic like... i don't know... "I joined Dimensions because...." or something similar.

Just a thought
Sooo, ummm... hehe. I was wondering whether you folks would mind me jumping in and doing a video on what Rick suggested here? Might be a good one to do by way of introduction and maybe to inspire all you lovelies to come out of hiding again? I have been kindly furnished with the username and password.

Quote:

But yes, check it out!
I just also wanted to add my total agreement to what others have said. I loved your video & you were right on!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:42 AM   #915
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok I have caught up a bit and done a new video I answered Ricks question about what bought me to dims though be warned I kind of just ramble for most of the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Asgb...ature=youtu.be
Old 08-23-2012, 07:19 AM   #916
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I just saw this, and it was amazing. Thats pretty much all I have to say

I agree. And the use of y'all a few times just totally sealed it for me!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #917
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Ok I have caught up a bit and done a new video I answered Ricks question about what bought me to dims though be warned I kind of just ramble for most of the video

Woohoo! So glad you did this Will post one sometime soooon - be prepared to not feel alone where rambling is concerned!

*Goes to have a look*
Old 08-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #918
ODFFA

Here it is

Why I joined Dims
Old 08-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #919
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Great to hear you again, SA. I always enjoy your videos, it just instantly feels like catching up with someone I've known forever, for all that I really don't know you at all. You just have that vibe somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Here it is
Cool to hear your voice, Odette Somehow your particular accent was not at all what I was expecting (not sure what I was expecting mind you), but I really liked it, and it will add more flavour to the ‘voice’ of your posts. And I'm really glad that you 'got into the show' here

Also, I tend to totally forget about this thread, so I’d missed Christina’s great video back in May. I’m really glad I caught it now—most excellent
Old 08-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #920
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
I loved hearing you, thanks for joining in the fun I think you said it all really well and its so nice to see who you are more

Thanks for the Compliment Tad

PS Jeeshcristina your video is amazing and everything that I think lots of us think but find hard to put into words

Last edited by spiritangel; 08-23-2012 at 05:55 PM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #921
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Quote:
Spiritangel & ODFFA
Great job! I like your vids
Old 08-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #922
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ladies, awesome job on the videos! I'll make a video very soon.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:53 AM   #923
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics
Default A lil video

Here's a lil slideshow video I made for my last blog. I need to make a new one soon!

http://youtu.be/SBVRIXyZKMQ
Old 09-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #924
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Loved it!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #925
ODFFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickydaniels View Post
Here's a lil slideshow video I made for my last blog. I need to make a new one soon!
That's some really awesome sketching I like!

This is totally silly, but I've felt like making a 25 questions type video ever since seeing all of yours I know we're wanting to move more towards fat-related topics - which I think was a brilliant suggestion - so I posted this to my own channel. Thought I'd still share it on here though, since it was Dims inspired.

I rambled on for just over 15 mins, so there's a part one and a part two I'm afraid!