Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 06-26-2014, 12:06 PM   #1051
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Haven't done this in years but it's typical of me:

http://youtu.be/7nyMT_-Pk24

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:43 AM   #1052
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I cannot believe I am posting this but what the heck - here are my answers to the latest 25 questions - please excuse the video quality, background (starting to get ready to move) and sound. And yes, I know I am talking too fast at times.

http://youtu.be/5oTiS--_2uk

Child of the ocean.

Last edited by Saisha; 07-02-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #1053
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Alrighty! Here's mine as promised.
Yay, much Odette-ishness

I may have to listen to again, to absorb actual information, I tended to get lulled into a trance by the lovely accent/voice, lol.

I will try to record something, soon. I may not be ambitious enough to tackle all 25 questions, but I'll see.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:34 AM   #1054
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I first recorded something on my lunch last Friday, but I was so congested that walking and talking at the same time....didn't work out so well. So I figured I'd re-record it on the way to work today....and naturally for the first time in a week it was raining. I went ahead anyway, but I apologize that I was juggling phone, umbrella, and the scrap of paper on which I'd written down some of the questions to answer. And if you hate videos shot while walking, for the bounciness of the camera, don't watch.

http://youtu.be/xPHsOvpn9u0

PS. hopefully that will show up OK, please let me know if the link doesn't work for anyone....

Last edited by Tad; 07-07-2014 at 09:37 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:32 PM   #1055
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Re-Introduction and Answering Questions

Sooooo, I'm just going to leave this here....

http://youtu.be/qFkJey4Bs0I

*waves nervously* Nice to see all you dimsfolk again, it's been a while.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:36 PM   #1056
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Enjoy, as I have enjoyed yours.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:16 AM   #1057
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Well dang. I'm all eye-candied out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I first recorded something on my lunch last Friday, but I was so congested that walking and talking at the same time....didn't work out so well. So I figured I'd re-record it on the way to work today....and naturally for the first time in a week it was raining. I went ahead anyway, but I apologize that I was juggling phone, umbrella, and the scrap of paper on which I'd written down some of the questions to answer. And if you hate videos shot while walking, for the bounciness of the camera, don't watch.

http://youtu.be/xPHsOvpn9u0

PS. hopefully that will show up OK, please let me know if the link doesn't work for anyone....
I love the questions you chose. Knowing any little thing about you feels so.... I dunno, brag-worthy. How do you make everything sound so slick just by being Tad? I can hardly handle the wood-peeing Canadian awesomeness! Also, did the camera wobble? I didn't even notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post

Things I loved hearing you say: all the things!
Things I extra-loved hearing you say: reintroduction, tucked, Odette, occasionalleh, double, cartoons, fan, disgusting, new, last, pehper, crush. Just to name a few.
Everything sounds better in Yorkie. 'Get paid to narrate sommat' should be an item on your bucket list - as a service to the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
soak it up people!! Enjoy, as I have enjoyed yours.
Dem greņas! <3
Tell me your pooping story!
As for freckles and picture smiling.... goddamn liar!
We should exchange addresses and dazzle each other with our impeccable letter writing skills.
Sammiches rule the world!
And finally, all stoopid questions may be blamed on the yootoob.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:56 AM   #1058
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Welcome back! I think you are quite brave to post videos--so far I've been too chicken to post any image of myself except a tiny avatar photo.

You seem like a lovely young man, inside and out; and, although we have not met before, I have enjoyed reading/viewing many of your old posts. (Sorry if "young man" sounds patronizing, but I am old enough to be your mom, or mum, I suppose you might say ) Since I've not had the opportunity to travel much, I especially enjoyed the video you made of your hometown. It was like having my own personal tour guide. It was nice to see your home and interesting to see Gibbet Street, Piece Hall (silly me, I thought at first it was Peace Hall), and some of your other local landmarks. Please come back and post some more. I'm sure you have many friends here who have missed you.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:50 AM   #1059
Tad
mostly harmless

Hozay, that was awesome. Voice, phrasing, attitude, answers, just pure pleasure to listen to

And Rellis, fantastic to see you here again (and to see you in video no less!). I hope you stick around this time, I always love seeing that you've posted I also enjoyed sitting back and letting your voice soothe me I may have to listen to it again though, because I think I was too soothed to pay close attention. I don't know what it is about your voice, but instant relaxation.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:20 AM   #1060
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Welcome back! I think you are quite brave to post videos--so far I've been too chicken to post any image of myself except a tiny avatar photo.

You seem like a lovely young man, inside and out; and, although we have not met before, I have enjoyed reading/viewing many of your old posts. (Sorry if "young man" sounds patronizing, but I am old enough to be your mom, or mum, I suppose you might say ) Since I've not had the opportunity to travel much, I especially enjoyed the video you made of your hometown. It was like having my own personal tour guide. It was nice to see your home and interesting to see Gibbet Street, Piece Hall (silly me, I thought at first it was Peace Hall), and some of your other local landmarks. Please come back and post some more. I'm sure you have many friends here who have missed you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

And Rellis, fantastic to see you here again (and to see you in video no less!). I hope you stick around this time, I always love seeing that you've posted I also enjoyed sitting back and letting your voice soothe me I may have to listen to it again though, because I think I was too soothed to pay close attention. I don't know what it is about your voice, but instant relaxation.
Wow, I honestly can't say how wonderful both of your comments are to read. Thank you so much No patronising taken, MsBrightside, I'm just really glad you enjoy my videos and other posts and I hope there are many more to come.

And I have to confess I think exactly the same about your videos, Tad. You have such a peaceful and soothing demeanor, it's always a pleasure to watch and read anything you post.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:56 AM   #1061
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi everyone.......Just found this thread and been watching some of the videos.. they are very good of the ones I have watched. ~ I have watched Tad's video, Rellis10's , and also Hozay's.. really enjoyed them a lot.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:07 AM   #1062
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I cant seem to get the audio to work on YouTube, so I took this video on my mobile phone.
I made this for my Facebook friends, but a lot of my FB friends I met at Dimensions.
So this is also for my Dimensions friends.
I don't make videos very much anymore, so sorry if I am not answering any questions.
I made this video before I saw this thread had been revived.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...74&pnref=story

Last edited by Shosh; 11-16-2014 at 02:22 AM.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:25 AM   #1063
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
soak it up people!! Enjoy, as I have enjoyed yours.
I drink very hot tea, it's the only way to drink it, lol.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:48 PM   #1064
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

bah humbug I thought I was recording a vid only to find out I have to leave that part open and watch myself guess I will have to write the questions out and try again later throws big tanty
Old 12-21-2014, 12:31 PM   #1065
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow, I never paid attention to this thread. Now I'm freaking out a bit seeing Dimensions people moving and speaking. I mean, I assumed you all did...but still...

Fun!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 04:48 AM   #1066
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have plans to make a vid for the 25 questions... Need to get over my cold then I'll post it.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 10:17 AM   #1067
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll join in and start with the 25 questions too! What information do I need to post my video in the right place?
Old 12-24-2014, 08:28 AM   #1068
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Merry Christmas!!!!
Old 12-27-2014, 04:12 AM   #1069
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have been away from dims for a while. I woke up in the middle of the night and can't sleep. So what do you do when you can't sleep? Make a video answering questions of course. I briefly answered the 25 questions. I have serious bed head and a cold. Enjoy!

Old 12-27-2014, 04:18 AM   #1070
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Welcome back!
Old 12-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #1071
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How do you go about posting one in here?
Old 12-27-2014, 01:45 PM   #1072
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
How do you go about posting one in here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
I'll join in and start with the 25 questions too! What information do I need to post my video in the right place?
Have PM'd you both with the necessary infos.

And, man, these new videos were awesome to come home to from the Christmas break
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:59 PM   #1073
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's my 25 question offering. Forgive the scruff, but I've been too damn lazy to shave for about a week or so.

Old 12-28-2014, 10:27 PM   #1074
Aust99

Love the new videos. Can't wait to see more.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:33 PM   #1075
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Does anyone else now find themselves hearing people's voices when reading their posts? I can't stop doing that since watching them on video.