Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 07-30-2015, 12:59 PM   #1126
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A) Awesome! (also, I envy people like you who can remember distinct names and historical facts. It always blends together in my mind; I just can't pluck names and dates and facts like that from my mind instantly.)

B) Why does it always seem to be windy, raining, or snowing when you do videos?! (LOL, its a pretty accurate representation of our climate though...)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 09:54 PM   #1127
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awesome vid Tad!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:36 PM   #1128
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We need another topic soon! What about something less structured and more fun?

Maybe a funny anecdote, a life hack, or singing a snatch of your favourite song (badly or well, take your pic)?

Maybe Matt will post if it is music related. (jab, jab, jab)
Old 08-22-2015, 09:30 PM   #1129
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

As threatened, here's a short video where I say nothing of consequence...

Snip

Last edited by MattB; 10-01-2015 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Removed link, more vids in the future...
Old 08-22-2015, 10:59 PM   #1130
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

[QUOTE=MattB;2144778]As threatened, here's a short video where I say nothing of consequence...

haha that was fun!!
Old 08-23-2015, 12:25 PM   #1131
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
As threatened, here's a short video where I say nothing of consequence...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvQTan2gQnI
You're like a chubby, Canadian Anton LaVey...

I'll watch every video you make as long as you continue to gesture subtly with that goblet.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:27 PM   #1132
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
You're like a chubby, Canadian Anton LaVey...

I'll watch every video you make as long as you continue to gesture subtly with that goblet.
This. Word for word. This.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:24 PM   #1133
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Matt - you are awesome and hilarious, and your grin and quirked eyebrows make me laugh!

You also set the bar pretty damn high, you jerk! I don't have anyone to do light switch rave party effects and cool intros and such! Oh, and having (and sticking to) a succinct topic?! They just have to stare at my dumb blank face the whole time as I ramble!

You can balance a cup, Tad can walk and talk...I got nothing lmao
Old 08-23-2015, 07:49 PM   #1134
MattB

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I seriously had nothing to say as you can see.

X- Coincidentally I offer a free service for adding "rave party effects" to videos in case anyone is interested. I'm actually still trying to learn how to use this video software.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:57 PM   #1135
Green Eyed King

Green Eyed King has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Thanks for the kind words everyone, I seriously had nothing to say as you can see.

X- Coincidentally I offer a free service for adding "rave party effects" to videos in case anyone is interested. I'm actually still trying to learn how to use this video software.
Hey Matt, I have this obsession about learning guitar and I am still figuring which one to pick for beginners so while checking your introductory video on YouTube I ran into some of your other videos about guitar reviews. Totes love it I think it's awesome and hopefully I can get to learn some more from you
Green Eyed King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:13 PM   #1136
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Well here is a video of us at our last lesson before our first competition tomorrow. He is so tired but so willing....my puppy hero!!!!

https://youtu.be/u7oCHZ9gu0I
Old 09-12-2015, 04:04 PM   #1137
MattB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed King View Post
Hey Matt, I have this obsession about learning guitar and I am still figuring which one to pick for beginners so while checking your introductory video on YouTube I ran into some of your other videos about guitar reviews. Totes love it I think it's awesome and hopefully I can get to learn some more from you
Hi GEK, sorry, I just saw this comment. Eventually I will be doing some gear reviews on my channel, but I have a ton of projects I'm working on right now that are taking precedent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Well here is a video of us at our last lesson before our first competition tomorrow. He is so tired but so willing....my puppy hero!!!!

https://youtu.be/u7oCHZ9gu0I
Awesome, good luck!
Old 09-12-2015, 05:23 PM   #1138
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
That is one quick, energetic dog. I remember, once, in this shop I went to, the girl behind the counter owned a whippet that she allowed to walk around, telling me that it was a retired track dog. I was pretty impressed with how it kind of just flew around the place, leaping up onto the counter.

I'm curious, which breeds are generally the best,most impressive with this kind of thing? Or is just classed by approximate size or category?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:41 PM   #1139
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Lol that is about 1/2 his normal speed, and is after 2 hours of running for me, and 1 hour of running for him!! We have been working for a long time on me sending him farther away and having smoother movement, because racing him was NOT working!

As for the best? Border Collies - hands down. The ONLY thing they care about is equipment, and you can be as mean as you want and all they want to do is do it again until they get it right. Between their work ethic and being hard to "mess up", they are top choice. And are wicked fast! My guys are Australian Shepherds, who are strong contenders, but are very "soft - aka if you yell at them they get demotivated, and can't fail at something 50 times in a row and shake it off like a Border Collie can - and have other desires like saying hi to people or other dogs. Which doesn't sound like a big deal until your dog runs up to say hi to the judge, or jumps out of the ring to say hi to another dog.

Agility divisions are divided by experience, but within each division there are height levels. For a standard course, the winner is generally the fastest person who has the least faults. So my dog needs to jump way higher (22 inches) than a Jack Russell (8 inches) - but they need to complete the course in the same amount of time. There are some amazingly, wicked fast little dogs. Because they don't have to jump as high, they can almost be faster because they don't "waste" time hanging in mid air.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:47 PM   #1140
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I should make more videos... one day... one day I will return to my Youtube gaming channel, and I will share it here with you lovely people.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:22 PM   #1141
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
I should make more videos... one day... one day I will return to my Youtube gaming channel, and I will share it here with you lovely people.
Yes please!
Old 10-02-2015, 09:40 PM   #1142
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Yes please!
I definitely plan on it! I want to make more gaming videos as well as just vlogs... I wish I had a better computer for editing and livestream and such. Though, once I get a PS4, I will be streaming a lot, which comes with voice AND webcam, so I can make videos, and invite you lovely people to watch me on TwitchTV as well.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:58 PM   #1143
MattB

If someone throws out a topic, I may post a vid this weekend. I have a somewhat rare Saturday work day tomorrow, so I'm expecting I'll want to do something creative tomorrow night along with working on music.

If not, I can just post a quick video of some mean mugging. Goblet included.
Old 01-30-2016, 08:48 PM   #1144
MattB

Fine then! You make me sad...

Old 01-30-2016, 09:07 PM   #1145
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

OMFG lmfao you crack me up!!!

Topic: Lifehack?? worst work experiences
??
Old 01-30-2016, 09:13 PM   #1146
MattB

Ooooh...worst work experiences. That's a good one. Next video for sure!
Old 01-31-2016, 09:37 AM   #1147
x0emnem0x

That was the best video I've seen. Okay, topics. Depends, what do you like? What are you good talking about?
Old 02-07-2016, 05:13 PM   #1148
MattB

Okay, not a 'topic' video but made a video of some studio work I'm doing...

Old 03-05-2016, 09:28 AM   #1149
x0emnem0x

Well I finally got something. It's just a snippet from my stream last night, I was a bit intoxicated and just having fun, so I'm not really saying anything specific, just playing my game lol.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:46 PM   #1150
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Videos of me gaming would be interspersed with vulgarity and shrieks of surprise. Love gaming girls!

Btw Matt just noticed yours - awesome as always! And ps i love the dungeon paint job