Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-04-2007, 03:33 PM   #476
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
You poor girl. Dominos got it all wrong. What you do is hop on the subway and get yourself down to South Street in Philly, order a Pizza Steak (Philly cheesesteak with tomato sauce).

...and I don't even want to think about cheesesteak hoagies. Damn.

I confess I am thinking impure food thoughts right now.
tomato sauce? yuck..lol

I like this pizza though..it's good..it's filling and I ate the whole damn thing..so much for having some tomorrow for dinner.

Will you send me some philly cheesesteak? lol pwwweeeeaaasssee Spanky..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:37 PM   #477
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
tomato sauce? yuck..lol

I like this pizza though..it's good..it's filling and I ate the whole damn thing..so much for having some tomorrow for dinner.

Will you send me some philly cheesesteak? lol pwwweeeeaaasssee Spanky..lol
From Minnesota, you're closer than me

I confess I miss home (Philly) in Spring. April and May were always so great. In Minnesota we get Jan, Feb, March, March, Mud, June.....
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:39 PM   #478
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
From Minnesota, you're closer than me

I confess I miss home (Philly) in Spring. April and May were always so great. In Minnesota we get Jan, Feb, March, March, Mud, June.....
you don't have someone send you some? lol..I figured you had some in your freezer.

It's supposed to freeze tonight...at least it's not tornadoes..lol

I'm still hungry..DAMMIT
Old 04-04-2007, 06:41 PM   #479
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm hungry too, and you guys are making me more hungry!! Pizza and cheese steaks... uuuugggg.....

I confess, I haven't had a good binge in a while... I'm quite over due..
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #480
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

I have a confession.

I alter wiki entries for my own cruel intentions of seeing college students get flunked when they use it as a source.

Try and get credibility now when you think Linclon gave the Gettysburg address during a Metallica concert! Muwhahahaha..ha.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:52 PM   #481
MisticalMisty

I've had a craptastic day. Calling all feeders..send me food..NOW

That is all..thank you
Old 04-05-2007, 06:52 PM   #482
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had some really good mexican food tonight....*sighs*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:53 PM   #483
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I had some really good mexican food tonight....*sighs*
I'm sure you'll enjoy it at 3 A.M., too.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:55 PM   #484
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^fairies don't discuss such things..... V.V

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #485
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fairies have stock in Alka-Seltzer.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #486
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotope View Post
I have a confession.

I alter wiki entries for my own cruel intentions of seeing college students get flunked when they use it as a source.

Try and get credibility now when you think Linclon gave the Gettysburg address during a Metallica concert! Muwhahahaha..ha.

YOU! YOU RUINED MY MIDTERM NOW WE MUST BATTLE!
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:31 PM   #487
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I had a really good chicken burrito the other day and now I'm kicking myself for not buying like 4 of them and freezing them. I'm all about the stocking up for later. There's something about the ones from this little hole in the wall place that I can't duplicate at home.

I also confess that I can't WAIT for summer berry and melon season to be here. I always look forward to it, but this year I'm especially eager for it for some reason.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #488
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
I confess I had a really good chicken burrito the other day and now I'm kicking myself for not buying like 4 of them and freezing them. I'm all about the stocking up for later. There's something about the ones from this little hole in the wall place that I can't duplicate at home.

I also confess that I can't WAIT for summer berry and melon season to be here. I always look forward to it, but this year I'm especially eager for it for some reason.
No cantaloupes, please.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:44 PM   #489
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
No cantaloupes, please.
I know! I know!
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #490
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
No cantaloupes, please.
Why not? 'fess up.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #491
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

I want cheesecake. That is all.
Old 04-07-2007, 12:29 AM   #492
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Why not? 'fess up.
I hate them...it's like eating old lady perfume.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:32 AM   #493
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I hate them...it's like eating old lady perfume.
I'm with you there. I can't eat melon of any kind that isn't of the water variety.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:56 AM   #494
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Never heard that one before, but okay. I love melon -- especially watermelon, but cantaloupe and honeydew, too.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 04-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #495
ripley

LOVE watermelon and honeydew...but cantaloupe is just gross.

Old 04-07-2007, 05:05 PM   #496
Tina
Older and wiser now

Okay, save 'em for me, then.

I hope you like chocolate-dipped strawberries (both semi-sweet and white chocolate). They'll be decorating the cake.

Old 04-07-2007, 05:10 PM   #497
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LOVE watermelon and honeydew...but cantaloupe is just gross.
This is so disappointing. You would look really hot photographed lying in a bed of fresh sliced cantaloupe, Rip. Won't you reconsider?
Old 04-08-2007, 07:45 AM   #498
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default New confession....

I confess... I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and I am officially over the 250 pound mark.... 252 to be exact..... I'm not sure I'm happy about that...I was happy hovering in the 245 area. The actual number gets me, but eh... it's just a number right?
Old 04-08-2007, 09:49 AM   #499
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
I confess... I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and I am officially over the 250 pound mark.... 252 to be exact..... I'm not sure I'm happy about that...I was happy hovering in the 245 area. The actual number gets me, but eh... it's just a number right?
Just a number is right. Health can't be measured by pounds, and certainly can't be measured by BMI. 'Dems the facts, Lady Violet.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:20 AM   #500
Violet_Beauregard

Quite true, quite true. Generally I'm healthy, I just didn't want to get over that 250 lb. mark...... ugh.... So, I imagine, that would be up to me to rectify, now wouldn't it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
Just a number is right. Health can't be measured by pounds, and certainly can't be measured by BMI. 'Dems the facts, Lady Violet.