Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-04-2008, 08:01 AM   #51
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

oHHHH

With everyone talking about "he called her a Bimbo" I thought they were talking about the original poster "whats his name"

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
After that boompoet gave his example of a bimbo...which is what everyone's now talking about.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #52
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I don't know why larger chicks always have to dig at the skinnier girls on these boards, also. You don't see them coming in and posting bitter, backdoor insults on your posts. Let's just be fair.

Whoa, I think you need to refer to examples of this because I find that remark way off base "always have to dig at the skinnier girls"

If you're referring to me and I do mean IF because I don't want to assume, then you really weren't reading what I had to say.

I'm disappointed that there aren't more BHM into BBW but I in no way was bashing thin/average FFA's at all. If that's what you saw then that's what YOU wanted to see. I don't like picture-whoring but that goes for BBW too.

If you want to be fair about this, i'm sick of hearing whining from BHM that can't find their skinny counter-part. If we're being fair...

But for the record I think there are a whole bunch of rockin-awesome thin/average FFA's here at Dims.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #53
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Whoa, I think you need to refer to examples of this because I find that remark way off base "always have to dig at the skinnier girls"

If you're referring to me and I do mean IF because I don't want to assume, then you really weren't reading what I had to say.

I'm disappointed that there aren't more BHM into BBW but I in no way was bashing thin/average FFA's at all. If that's what you saw then that's what YOU wanted to see. I don't like picture-whoring but that goes for BBW too.

If you want to be fair about this, i'm sick of hearing whining from BHM that can't find their skinny counter-part. If we're being fair...

But for the record I think there are a whole bunch of rockin-awesome thin/average FFA's here at Dims.
See, I was referencing a post in this thread and you just had to find a way for it to be an insult to you. At least half or more of your posts are just trying to get a rise out of people. Often your posts are very negative in tone.

Also, since when was I whining about not getting a skinny girlfriend? I have whined on these boards, of course. I'm not denying that. Not one time was it just because I "couldn't find a skinny girl." Most of the time it was just me voicing my heartbreak or loneliness. Is that so wrong? Maybe people don't want to read that. Maybe it's melodramatic. I can admit that, but at least I'm not going out of my way to point out people's faults or start arguments on a message board.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #54
lily352

lily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Personally... I'm a BBW, and chubby guys definitely turn me on!!!
lily352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #55
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
See, I was referencing a post in this thread and you just had to find a way for it to be an insult to you. At least half or more of your posts are just trying to get a rise out of people. Often your posts are very negative in tone.

Also, since when was I whining about not getting a skinny girlfriend? I have whined on these boards, of course. I'm not denying that. Not one time was it just because I "couldn't find a skinny girl." Most of the time it was just me voicing my heartbreak or loneliness. Is that so wrong? Maybe people don't want to read that. Maybe it's melodramatic. I can admit that, but at least I'm not going out of my way to point out people's faults or start arguments on a message board.

"Originally Posted by Surlysomething

If you're referring to me and I do mean IF because I don't want to assume, then you really weren't reading what I had to say."

I guess you missed that part. You really do only see what you want to see.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:34 PM   #56
Surlysomething

Quote:

Also, since when was I whining about not getting a skinny girlfriend?
Did I specifically mention your name?

Again, seeing what you want to see.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:37 PM   #57
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just to turn this train in a different direction...

There are lots of girls out there who dig chubby guys. Not all girls want SSBHMs. Some girls just want some padding and a cute little stomach. Different strokes, different folks.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #58
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina View Post
This is a great point.

Also...am I the only woman who thinks that being "worshiped" is a little creepy?

Don't get me wrong, it sounds great in theory. (And I've always been told that a man should love you more than you love him.) Still the practice seems like it would be more than a trifle uncomfortable. What happens when it turns out that I'm only human, after all?

Too much pressure, and the relationship would always feel unbalanced. I'll take a guy who respects me as an equal any day (and loves me just as much as I love him), thankyouverymuch.
::raises hand:: I actually could get into being worshiped. Seriously. I'd have soooo much fun making a guy grovel, provided he were into that.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #59
bigguy1974

bigguy1974 has said some nice things
Default Im a BHM

Im a big guy. How can I meet cute skinnier girls. It seems like no skinnier girls are or would ever be into me.
bigguy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:45 PM   #60
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy1974 View Post
Im a big guy. How can I meet cute skinnier girls. It seems like no skinnier girls are or would ever be into me.
I'm not skinny, but I personally find stylish and fun to be two good things on any guy.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:12 AM   #61
RoboCrunchy

RoboCrunchy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bountiful1966 View Post
i have found that most bhms dont want a fat chick but want the skinny bimbos
I'm definitely more in to larger women.

I'm not sure about other guys.
RoboCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #62
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

i hope we do!
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #63
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Penis does nothing for me.

I prefer chubby guys over muscular ones though, and love giving hugs and tummy rubs!

Me neither!
Old 01-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #64
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Agreed with TraciJo. The above sounds like a lot of self proclaimed nice guy bullshit.

All that aside, its not that simple that Abercrombie Look Alikes Running Around the Bar Drunk are the abusive assholes, and Big Guys are always the good guys. My first serious boyfriend was a larger man, and he was severely abusive.

Women who get beat up don't "deserve what they get" because they didnt date a "nice guy". Her boyfriend I'm sure seemed like a nice guy at the time, and didn't seem abusive when he moved in, but it progressed slowly. Thats how the cycle of abuse works, the abuser has to get the victims trust first. Maybe she's had events in her life that lead her to pursue abusive men and instead of shaming her for ignoring the "nice guy" when she just doesn't feel that way about him, maybe you should be more supportive.

Sorry for the hostility. But then again, I'm just a skinny bimbo whose chasing all the fat guys, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Now excuse me while I go expose my breasts to any BHM I see. With any luck if I show mine, he'll show his.
Did I mention I live in Michigan? I'll even show you mine first! Heck, just to feel appreciated would be enough. You could keep your shirt on the whole time!
Old 01-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #65
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

It's not a fetish to me, atleast not at this point. It's a strong like. I don't go gaga over every man with chub. And I have a range obviously of what I prefer.

And I'm glad the person who made the "skinny bimbo" comment got owned. Seriously.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #66
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina View Post
This is a great point.

Also...am I the only woman who thinks that being "worshiped" is a little creepy?

Don't get me wrong, it sounds great in theory. (And I've always been told that a man should love you more than you love him.) Still the practice seems like it would be more than a trifle uncomfortable. What happens when it turns out that I'm only human, after all?

Too much pressure, and the relationship would always feel unbalanced. I'll take a guy who respects me as an equal any day (and loves me just as much as I love him), thankyouverymuch.
No, you aren't. I want to appreciated, respected and cherished. No one is worthy of worship. Maybe I wasn't supposed to take that so literally but I say this because I know there are women who demand to be worshipped in that sense. It's not for me. I want to be told when I'm wrong and heck some days I deserve to be pissed off at. The last man I was involved with put me on a pedestal at the start and ended up taking me down notches when I wasn't 'perfect' enough for him. I'd rather be loved, flaws and all.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote