Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-16-2007, 07:31 AM   #76
Robukfa

Robukfa can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
For me personally I want my woman to be as fat as possible but still have mobility. As another has said I want my partner to be able to experience life with me.

Bring on the fantasies though...
Exactly my point of view which I mentioned on the "your ideal" thread. I love the fantasy of having an immobile lover and would love it in reality too, but financial constraints plus if my partner had a desire for mobility would prevent this. But I would want her to still be as fat as possible..and then some!
Robukfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:53 AM   #77
FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
This is a limit as to how big a woman should be. To be immobile, to be at the mercy, whim, of someone, naah, that's too much. People should be active, be able to go places, do things, see the outdoors, suck in nature. Curves are fine, softness is fanfreakingtastic, but immobile, sorry.

You are right, but how to know at which time one "rocks" in the immobility ?
They is vicious, because you can be full aware when it's too late: when that make 4 days that you have not leave your bed, when you begin to avoid to leave of at you...
I believe that to manage to include/understand when it is necessary to stop growing bigger and more difficult to say than to make. Especially when one wants to always be larger, softer, heavier!
Old 09-16-2007, 01:54 PM   #78
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I used to know a guy about 15 years ago who loved SSBBWs. But he also wanted them to be able to go canoeing and play tennis.
Heh, yeah not me SOVERYSOFT. I am well versed in the reality of SSBBWs. I am always right there with a helping hand or two for the usual things but if I want to jump into a canoe for some reason I have no illusions and would rather she be happy and relaxed somewhere, with a box (or 2 or 5) of chocolates and refreshments
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 01:58 PM   #79
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Exactly my point of view which I mentioned on the "your ideal" thread. I love the fantasy of having an immobile lover and would love it in reality too, but financial constraints plus if my partner had a desire for mobility would prevent this. But I would want her to still be as fat as possible..and then some!
We seem to be cut from the same FA mold Robukfa, I agree.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:05 PM   #80
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Heh, yeah not me SOVERYSOFT. I am well versed in the reality of SSBBWs. I am always right there with a helping hand or two for the usual things but if I want to jump into a canoe for some reason I have no illusions and would rather she be happy and relaxed somewhere, with a box (or 2 or 5) of chocolates and refreshments
Yay! And a fine FA you are
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #81
pete_257

pete_257 has said some nice things
Default Immobile

If I ever met a girl who enjoyed food, being fed, eating anything she wanted when she wanted, getting fatter and fatter, and didn't care how big she got, even to the point of immobility, I think it would be a dream come true for me. But, there aren't any of those kinds of gals in reality... only in my dreams. Nice to think about tho'.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:53 PM   #82
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

mine is an interesting situation, i like it but in the sense i also enjoy being a sort of slave for my woman and immobility forces that. While yes extra softness is nice I am more turned on by the servant side of it than the size.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:46 PM   #83
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

-X posted on ze Curvage

I try to appreciate a woman's beauty the way it comes. I also try to respect any goal of change (Up or down), and I personally don't think weight change in itself automatically enhances/worsens beauty.

My usual range is any degree above the norm, but I'm still open to thinner women, and extremely large women. I consider immobility to be a turn off, but I also don't think any weight is to be a deal-killer in itself for every woman that falls within a group. I'm not a feeder or encourager though either, so I would not cause any action towards that realm if that were a goal. Plus I think women with some kind of fitness level (Fat or thin [Fat and Fit is one of my strong activism points too ]) are fucking hotttttttttttt! Seriously!

Especially women that can fight: *Swoons* *Faints*
I'm watching you Tiffany!
Sorry.. I'm weird.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:35 PM   #84
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title
Default Hello

Hi

Immobilty is something that I'm really fascinated with. I mean come on you gain weight and keep gaining until you can't move and you have this man that just worships you and keeps feeding you because most men would probably leave you when you got too fat but most men are good men and they are not going to be leaving you and yes I'm into immobility
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:23 PM   #85
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

There's no shame in saying what you're into or not into. My answer would be that I'm not into organic immobility, like someone can't move at all, but as I've written several times, I do get aroused by tight squeezes. That is a kind of temporary obstacle to movement, and I do like the idea of roleplaying around it. In general though, I like the look of a fat woman's body in motion, and exercise and dancing really light me up.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:05 PM   #86
pete_257

Default What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Hi

Immobilty is something that I'm really fascinated with. I mean come on you gain weight and keep gaining until you can't move and you have this man that just worships you and keeps feeding you because most men would probably leave you when you got too fat but most men are good men and they are not going to be leaving you and yes I'm into immobility
I could not have said it better... where have you been all my life?
Old 09-21-2007, 03:56 PM   #87
bigwideland

bigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Being Mobile-comments

All weight gain removes some level of mobility.

I feel it is a person choice to how far they take that loss of movement.

I think that a person must be responciple for that choice.

I think it unlikely, that anyone really let's the will of someone else be the reason for that choice to gain to massive size.

If a person makes the choice to gain weight then the point of this web site is to explore that choice the life style and the outcomes.

I have to say that I am not for or against a person becoming so fat that they can not longer walk, nor am I for it, but I am open minded to accept that some people like the idea, some want it, others it just happens to them, planned or not, but I am always interested in what gaining people are thinking and how that gaining develops both from a physiscal and social aspect.

As for the medical conditions that cause huge weight gains and that these people have become unhappy, such people need a different support some times medical.

As a person that enjoys gaining, the conflict of having to stop gaining at some point is like the fact we all grow old, we don't like it but it will happen, many people ignor the ageing process and hope it will go away and the same can be said for gainers, we know that we have limits but we are also good sometimes at ignoring those limits and then a small percentge find that they have go to far.

Gaining weight has risks, all things we do have risks, but without risk we do not get rewarded either, but we all need to be sure of what rewards we want and are those rewards come at an unacceptable cost.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:45 PM   #88
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[Mod hat on]

Folks, I've needed to delete a few negative posts from this thread lately, and I want to remind you of the Erotic Weight Gain forum guidelines, quoted below:

Quote:
Erotic Weight Gain: This forum is for use by those interested in all areas of weight gain, feeding and topics directly related to those things. The forum is for positive discussions and should be considered a safe haven for these topics. The participants here should have a genuine interest in these things, or should not be posting. In other words, if you have nothing good to say about a topic, or constructive/related pro-topic conversation to add, then you should not be posting and any such posts will be removed.

***Note: Any threads moved into the subforum that have argumentative/contrary/opposing posts dated 8/16/07 or prior will remain as is, but the conversation/argument/opposition in the thread is over as of that date, no new posts of that nature will be accepted.***
Thanks!

[/Mod]
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 09-24-2007, 05:53 AM   #89
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Hi

How can most men leave you but still not leave you?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:44 PM   #90
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Default Immobility

Immobility sounds fun, like the baby fantasy where somene feeds and washes you.

Do you know the Empress of China had fingernails about 12 inches long each. As someone delicately explianed, having nails like that meant "She was so high up that servants would have to do everything for her. Everything

Luv, Weej

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 09-25-2007 at 06:20 PM. Reason: deleted negativity - not permitted in the Erotic Weight Gain forum
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:45 AM   #91
Russ2d

Quote:
Folks, I've needed to delete a few negative posts from this thread lately, and I want to remind you of the Erotic Weight Gain forum guidelines, quoted below:
Excellent job SOVERYSOFT- keep up the good work of deleting out the negativity. It has always fascinated me how there are people who not only frequent the weight boards but actually haunt them. They don't agree or like what Dimensions is about so they're on their own little personal crusade to try and transform it into something else.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:24 PM   #92
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Excellent job SOVERYSOFT- keep up the good work of deleting out the negativity. It has always fascinated me how there are people who not only frequent the weight boards but actually haunt them. They don't agree or like what Dimensions is about so they're on their own little personal crusade to try and transform it into something else.
Thanks, Russ. For the most part I think it's been fine since the new rule - but this thread's topic seems to stir up controversy, as we know it tends to do.

To be fair, the posts I've had to delete weren't the type that were trying to shame or degrade those who are positive in this thread. They were just gently giving their opinions, which happened to be "against" rather than "for".
Old 09-26-2007, 06:38 AM   #93
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Like most of my fantasies it is something that I enjoy but not something I would enjoy 24/7. The concept of immobility can be a striking fantasy when I'm in the mood for it but I'm too much of a busy body to actually want that, at least at this point in my life. I would think that to even enter into that kind of lifestyle with someone there would have to be a level of trust and intimacy between the two of you that you just don't see everyday.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 07:10 AM   #94
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I like the fantasy of a woman being so fat that she's immobile but unless you're a multi-millionaire and capable of giving constant care... not reality

For me personally I want my woman to be as fat as possible but still have mobility. As another has said I want my partner to be able to experience life with me.

Bring on the fantasies though...
Yeah, I love my fat and being fat, but there is just no way I'd want to be immobile. I'm far too vain for that -- I'm a see and be seen type fat chick.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:18 AM   #95
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

(I'm a little paranoid - so I'll say that I'm pro this type of fantasy.)

Question for the room: do you prefer fantasies involving sudden weight gain/immobility (blowing up in minutes) or getting fat over time?

Personally I prefer the former...
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:33 AM   #96
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldun View Post

Question for the room: do you prefer fantasies involving sudden weight gain/immobility (blowing up in minutes) or getting fat over time?

I prefer sudden yet temporary weight gain/immobility.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:07 AM   #97
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is my point of view, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I prefer sudden yet temporary weight gain/immobility.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:25 PM   #98
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I said it in another thread, but it'd be great if the person who has the weight gain fantasy could magically plump up during arousal, in such a way that they have some control over it. Then when they need to get up, they can magically shrink down to their previous size of ease of movement, all without any side-effects such as excess skin, stretch marks, etc.

Just part of an FA daydream, really.

And think of all the crazy things a woman could do to an FA with that kind of ability...
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:24 PM   #99
pete_257

Default Fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldun View Post

I'd prefer the over-time method. Hopefully she'd enjoy the eating, munching, pigging out, stuffing or just slowly tasting, plus all my massaging, carressing, and waiting on her hand and foot. I'd enjoy the process, the time spent together and she'd always be my queen.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:53 PM   #100
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_257 View Post
I'd prefer the over-time method. Hopefully she'd enjoy the eating, munching, pigging out, stuffing or just slowly tasting, plus all my massaging, carressing, and waiting on her hand and foot. I'd enjoy the process, the time spent together and she'd always be my queen.
I absolutely agree. With my fantasy there is a big element of decadence - total laziness and gluttony and even a little domination over the man/slave - but the guy is turned on by it.
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote