Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-10-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
Severino

Severino has said some nice things
Default Food orgasms - myth or reality?

Many of my favourite wg stories have scenes with someone eating either so much or something so delicious that a spontaneous orgasm happens. No need to share personal experiences, but I'm just curious to know if this is something that is possible in reality or just fiction.

-Severino
Severino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #2
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Brownie Buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severino View Post
Many of my favourite wg stories have scenes with someone eating either so much or something so delicious that a spontaneous orgasm happens. No need to share personal experiences, but I'm just curious to know if this is something that is possible in reality or just fiction.

-Severino
I got a buzz off some brownies in the summer of '68
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:15 AM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have often been induced to intense arousal from my food but never an actual sexual orgasm. The idea is pretty hot though. I've also tasted things that were so good I would describe the pleasure from it as orgasmic. Some people may be able to orgasm simply from the act of eating but I'd be surprised if it were a common thing. Anything is possible though.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:15 AM   #4
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep

I have only read about this in fictious stories inolving an unrealistic amount of food consumed combined with an equally unreal amount of weight. I wouldnt rule orgazim by food completely out though I think it is possible. I would have to say the event would be extrordinarly rare. However as a warm-up to the main event food can play a very important role. I perfer my SSBBW to be sitting on me while consuming the food so I can share in the experiance. The whole idea of my SSBBW getting even BIGGER is a great mental turn-on even if she doesn't gain an ounce from the eating event in and of its self. For a truely unforgettable orgazim a couple needs to converge in spirit, mind, and body.

Dravenhawk
Dravenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:19 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are people who can think themselves to orgasm (mostly women from what I've heard), without physical contact to the sensitive bits. I think by extension it would in theory be possible for someone to bring themselves there by any means which gets them sufficiently aroused. But I think it would probably take some effort of will, not just happen passively.

Having said that, there are those waves of arousal that are not a lot less intense, that can definately happen from eating, if that is your thing.

-Ed
Old 09-12-2007, 11:33 AM   #6
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title
Default Maybe.

It will come as little surprise to the readers of this forum there is a definite connection between indulging your appetites for food and for sex.

For me, the feeling of my belly fully engorged and bloated is such a physical turn-on that even the slightest touch (even just to the belly!) can result in an orgasm.

I know that isn't exactly the same as tucking into the last donut and seeing fireworks, but its pretty close!
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:30 PM   #7
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mmmmmmmm.... Foodgasm......

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:37 PM   #8
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

hmmm..maybe we shoould send this one in to Mythbusters?

Personally,I think it could be possible..the mind and body reacts in funny ways!
Old 09-13-2007, 07:51 PM   #9
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Mmmmmmmm.... Foodgasm......
Foodgasm, I love it! In all seriousness, there was a post about this located here: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=25921. Wikipedia also mentions the possibility briefly in its article on the vagus nerve.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:24 PM   #10
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2CUfeast View Post
It will come as little surprise to the readers of this forum there is a definite connection between indulging your appetites for food and for sex.

For me, the feeling of my belly fully engorged and bloated is such a physical turn-on that even the slightest touch (even just to the belly!) can result in an orgasm.

I know that isn't exactly the same as tucking into the last donut and seeing fireworks, but its pretty close!
Only here at Dims could a thread about an orgasm and the phrase 'tucking into the last donut' actually be a single entendre.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:40 PM   #11
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

From personal experience. Yes. (Sexually explicit conversation below - warning.)

I'm a binger. I love the feeling of a tight full belly and I'm involved in a bit of a gain at the moment I'll admit. I'm also one of those women who has ejaculation during orgasm. I can't remember ever having a binge where I didn't find myself very wet and satisfied down below without ever having touched the area. Personal quirk I suppose. Not that I'm complaining, lol.

"But I think it would probably take some effort of will, not just happen passively."

See, that's how it actually usually works for me (passively I mean). I'm so involved in the intense pleasure I receive from consumption and expansion that I don't realize it's happened until it's happened, lol.

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #12
Pacifly

Pacifly can now change their title
Default Not exactly, but...

...I have a friend who claims she came in the dressing room the first time she couldn't get into a size 24.
Pacifly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:35 PM   #13
Tanicarl

Tanicarl has said some nice things
Default =

I know I can become very excited when I'm indulging and can almost orgasm , it's very sensual and erotic for me to overindulge and know that I am going to grow bigger from eating.
Tanicarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:40 AM   #14
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.

BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I have often been induced to intense arousal from my food but never an actual sexual orgasm.
This happens to me often as well.............
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:24 PM   #15
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have had actual orgasms from eating certain foods...most often from eating Blizzards from DQ. Very intense ones.
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 04:16 PM   #16
ciaobella

ciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
There are people who can think themselves to orgasm (mostly women from what I've heard), without physical contact to the sensitive bits. I think by extension it would in theory be possible for someone to bring themselves there by any means which gets them sufficiently aroused. But I think it would probably take some effort of will, not just happen passively.

Having said that, there are those waves of arousal that are not a lot less intense, that can definately happen from eating, if that is your thing.

-Ed
Yup, I'm one of those who can think my way there.

That said, I've never made myself orgasm through food BUT it has happened to me when someone else was feeding me or more precisely encouraging me to gorge myself.
ciaobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:24 AM   #17
Brit_FA

Brit_FA can now change their title

Are all those who answered "yes" to the question posed female? As a mere male, I find gorging on something creamy and sweet very arousing, making me want to have an orgasm. I love really good quality chocolate, but the sweet stuff is far more erotic. Auto-erotic unfortunately, because the woman I love wouldn't touch this area of my life with a ten foot pole (or anything else for that matter).
Old 10-02-2007, 08:48 AM   #18
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title

I am not sure.I have never had one but,I remember hearing from a friend of mine that she does when she finally gets something that she has craved for a long time.
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:02 AM   #19
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thsi summer past, I cooked several large meals for the neighbor, her daughters, their friends, and neighbor's sisters. On occassion, I have caught several of the women off in a corner, their faces showing intensity, as they ate. It was mostly when I served desserts.
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #20
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's a myth of course...just like orgasms themselves :P

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:25 AM   #21
wolffeeder

wolffeeder has said some nice things

<-- male.

Nothing beyond shortness of breath/rapid breathing, and a pleasant/full sensation in my belly...
wolffeeder is offline   Reply With Quote