Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-03-2006, 01:04 AM   #26
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

PrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Jude.
I just wanted to tell you that you ARE a very handsome man. You seem to be a cool one, too.
PrettyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:37 PM   #27
one_shy_writer

one_shy_writer can now change their title

Stick around, Jude. For the most part, the people who post here are pretty open and honest and encouraging. From what I've seen, anyway. But please, don't disappear because a couple of people tried to scare you off. The rest of us would miss your presence.
one_shy_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:33 PM   #28
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

...I'm just here to second the riding crop threat. (or, um, third it?)

And mine's purple, which I'm pretty sure is insult to injury.

OT: Incidentally, I found a pale blue crop with a star at the end of it...like a fairy princess wand. I want it, and a pair of pink schooling chaps. What badass cowgirl?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:05 PM   #29
Zagnut

Zagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina
...I'm just here to second the riding crop threat. (or, um, third it?)

And mine's purple, which I'm pretty sure is insult to injury.

OT: Incidentally, I found a pale blue crop with a star at the end of it...like a fairy princess wand. I want it, and a pair of pink schooling chaps. What badass cowgirl?
I have an entire chest of drawers filled with implements of doom, including a rather mean riding crop, so if there are any problems with harrassing Jude, allow me to be the fourth to holster my riding crop!

All kidding aside, I'm a BHM that was previously "driven" away by harassment as you describe. Things here are much better now!
Zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 07:10 PM   #30
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagnut
I have an entire chest of drawers filled with implements of doom, including a rather mean riding crop, so if there are any problems with harrassing Jude, allow me to be the fourth to holster my riding crop!

All kidding aside, I'm a BHM that was previously "driven" away by harassment as you describe. Things here are much better now!
I have the goofiest collection of crops ever--but I used to ride fairly competitively.

My implements of doom are usually sharp and not nearly as much fun in mixed company.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:17 PM   #31
Zagnut

Zagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina
I have the goofiest collection of crops ever--but I used to ride fairly competitively.

My implements of doom are usually sharp and not nearly as much fun in mixed company.
Heh, that's very cool. I'm not really into "sharp" as much as say floggers, canes, paddles and all sorts of clamping and binding goodies. I like the visuals of them, though nothing quite like a pinup of a lovely lady with a nice and shiny sword!

Hmm, I wonder if we're scaring anyone yet?
Zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:20 PM   #32
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagnut
Heh, that's very cool. I'm not really into "sharp" as much as say floggers, canes, paddles and all sorts of clamping and binding goodies. I like the visuals of them, though nothing quite like a pinup of a lovely lady with a nice and shiny sword!

Hmm, I wonder if we're scaring anyone yet?
Heh. I hope not. My shiny toys are decidedly non-sexual in nature. Somehow I don't think throwing knives lend themselves well to romantic encounters.