Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #76
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Since the OP seemed to be suggesting physical attributes...

- Long, deep red-brown hair
- green eyes
- pale skin

Yes, yes, I just named every other Scots-Irishman's 'wet dream'. Sue me, or marry me (whichever comes first).
Old 04-10-2008, 06:43 AM   #77
tink977
Mess of a Dreamer

tink977 can now change their title

• dominance
  • humor
  • high sex drive
Old 04-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #78
djrosered

djrosered has said some nice things

- sarcastic. if i can't be/get sarcastic with him it's a fail.
-long angular noses. seriously... i swoon for a guy who's packing between the eyes.
-adventurous. really. a guy who would pick up and change plans spur o the moment to do a once in a lifetime thing rather than wait for it to come around again.

so few men who fit all three.... fish in the sea.... pfft.
djrosered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:10 AM   #79
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
Since the OP seemed to be suggesting physical attributes...

- Long, deep red-brown hair
- green eyes
- pale skin

Yes, yes, I just named every other Scots-Irishman's 'wet dream'. Sue me, or marry me (whichever comes first).
You want to hook up with Raggedy Ann?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:44 AM   #80
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
TAA-DAA!
Awww, you are both so cute, and cute^2 together! So nice to see
Old 04-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #81
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A girl who has a good personality, isn't concieted, and loves me for me. I also love it when I get called Sweetie/Sweetheart/Cutie pie/ Sugar/ Darling, well you get the idea.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:33 AM   #82
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is one of the reasons that I love you so much, Aris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post
*serious intelligence - both IQ & EQ
*excellent hygiene
*serious intelligence - both IQ & EQ
* did i mention serious intelligence - both IQ & EQ?

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #83
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
::snicker::

Old 04-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #84
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Are you mocking me?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:09 AM   #85
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Are you mocking me?
And me?!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:40 AM   #86
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Are you mocking me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
And me?!
Naw, I just like messing around with Brooklyn. I enjoy his posts.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #87
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

~ a dorky sense of humor

~ dark hair and eyes for the fellas...and redheads really send me for the ladies

~ VERY touchy feely
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:40 PM   #88
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Personality-wise:
  • Intelligence/Eccentricity
  • Nerdiness
  • A healthy love of science fiction
  • Sweetness
  • FA status

Physically, I prefer:
  • Dark hair/eyes
  • Slender/average body
  • Tall (over 6')
  • Glasses

He gets bonus points if he's well-read and a gamer.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:49 PM   #89
gildalive
I love arugula. A lot!

gildalive can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgildalive can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgildalive can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
TAA-DAA!
Bex (may I call you Bex?), I love that short haircut on you! It really sets off your features well.
gildalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:14 AM   #90
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildalive View Post
Bex (may I call you Bex?), I love that short haircut on you! It really sets off your features well.
call me bex! most people do! i always had my hair short but am trying my hardest at the minute to grow it!

ive no patience tho lol so it may yet get cut again!

thanks!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #91
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Intelligence
Manners
Cleanliness
Humor
Bright smile
Acceptance of self and others
Pear-Shaped
Chubby hands and feet.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #92
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

- Great Personality
- 400 pounds or more
- Huge Double Stomach
- Arms that are 24 inches around
- Double Chin
- Pretty Face
- Thighs that are 36-48 inches thick
- Ass that is 60-100 inches thick
Old 07-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #93
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Either tall/athletic/dancer type, or tall, robust with a nice big belly, or short and stocky with nice musculature

brown or olive skin

foreign accent is a bonus

curly or wavy hair

almond eyes

good sense of humor

intelligence (not a nerd though)

I guess you can say I prefer my male twin, lol.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #94
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Towards all women:
>One random thing that makes her different then anyone else.
>A unique personality: original and down-to-Earth.
>And a great body that matches her personality and character.

And after being on Dims for a week, it's pretty easy to find so many different people that fit all these traits XD
Old 07-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #95
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Someone who doesn’t treat me like a glorified dildo would be nice.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #96
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownSpirit01 View Post
Towards all women:
>One random thing that makes her different then anyone else.
>A unique personality: original and down-to-Earth.
>And a great body that matches her personality and character.

And after being on Dims for a week, it's pretty easy to find so many different people that fit all these traits XD

Make sure you post lots of pictures of yourself, so those women you find so attractive might find you first! It's a little less creepy when guys out here don't treat the place like a one-way candy store.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #97
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
Someone who doesn’t treat me like a glorified dildo would be nice.
For the record I'd be willing to deal with that right now, just for a little while.

Fuckin' dry spell.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #98
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hmmmm, well, I guess what really gets me going is...

- Very outgoing
- Tattoos
- In a relationship, such a fan of this one haha

Yea, pretty easy I guess haha

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #99
rossig7

rossig7 has said some nice things

Quote:
* Employed

* Over age 18

* Big Schlong

Oh yeah....me and my high standards again.......
1. Eyes
2. Lips
3. Personality

And Green, is an average schlong with a long tongue acceptable?
rossig7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #100
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Make sure you post lots of pictures of yourself, so those women you find so attractive might find you first! It's a little less creepy when guys out here don't treat the place like a one-way candy store.
Yeah, sounds like a good idea but I want to keep all that private for the most part now. Maybe in do time but I'm not revealing my true identity just yet.......