Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-25-2011, 08:50 PM   #176
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll play.
  • Sexy, filthy mind that's able to be tapped
  • Playful, willing, adventurous spirit
  • Visual and tactile sensations
Those all translate to specifics of course, but at least that covers the umbrella.

Ahhh, good stuff.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #177
AussieDude

AussieDude has said some nice things
Thumbs up

I'm into dirty weight gain chat in the bedroom, its a massive turn on but hard to find anyone who is willing or wants to get into it..

Last edited by AnnMarie; 05-15-2011 at 09:16 AM.
AussieDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:15 AM   #178
paperfidelity

paperfidelity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespaperfidelity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

- is patient with everyone (this means no rudeness especially in public. I HATE big scenes because someone us unwilling to wait a moment.)
-Thinks I'm funny. (For the most part I am funny... or so I've been lead to believe)
-does not need drama to function. (Some people function better when there's a hot mess of complication swirling around them. I don't need that in my life.)

Now if we're going straight up physical...

-I'm a sucker for dark hair/light eyes.
-Apparently I like 'country people' as my friend says. She equates it to loving the pretty girl/cute boy from a small town in Kentucky who is pretty but kind of plain. All true, I don't really go for people who are super flashy with tons of 'work' put into their look.
-Tall. I'm only 5'2'' I think it's instinct for me to like tall people so my offspring have a fighting chance to break 5'5''.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #179
LuckyDreamer87

LuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A small list but definitely not everything......

* Well dressed and well groomed and lean
*Intelligent.....smart guys definitely have it going on
* humor .....making me laugh is a must.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #180
darlingzooloo

darlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdarlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This question is so hard to narrow things down on...um...

*I have a thing for grumpy guys, not asshole grumpy guys, but the guys that are grumpy on the outside and sweet on the inside. (Or they are merely grumpy because no one has noticed their sweetness yet.)

* Kindness and respect for others.

*Boys with sweaters, plaid shirts, jeans, and glasses. (Not necessarily all at the same time.)

There's so much more though! agh!
darlingzooloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:24 AM   #181
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingzooloo View Post

*I have a thing for grumpy guys, not asshole grumpy guys, but the guys that are grumpy on the outside and sweet on the inside. (Or they are merely grumpy because no one has noticed their sweetness yet.)
I too like the grumps. LOL I know exactly what you mean.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #182
darlingzooloo

darlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdarlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I too like the grumps. LOL I know exactly what you mean.
Thank God someone does I was beginning to feel so alone XD
darlingzooloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #183
hiddenexposure

hiddenexposure has super-sized rephiddenexposure has super-sized rephiddenexposure has super-sized rephiddenexposure has super-sized rephiddenexposure has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyDreamer87 View Post
A small list but definitely not everything......

* Well dressed and well groomed and lean
*Intelligent.....smart guys definitely have it going on
* humor .....making me laugh is a must.
you hit my top three bullet points right there.
i will also add that he has to be kind, creative (an artist would be the bomb) giving, into music and travel
Old 05-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #184
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

- Very big belly
- Pretty eyes
- exciteable personality
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #185
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Here's what I like
  • Expressive eyes
  • Intelligence
  • Tall guys
Old 05-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #186
cheddar74

cheddar74 has said some nice things

im up for:
big boobs
big thighs
boobs covered in freckles!
cheddar74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:56 PM   #187
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

• Brain wave activity
  • Pulse
  • Breathing
  • Ability to suppress the urges for uncontrolled laughter and cringing

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:37 AM   #188
PastaRunner

PastaRunner can now change their title

This is more of a superficial "what really drives me wild" list rather than a "what I want" list:
  • If her hair is REALLY long, like it reaches well below her waist
  • Her soft and extremely smooth upper arms, shoulders, and upper back
  • If she's flexible like a rhythmic gymnast

Of course, those are just extremely wild fantasies and not really what I'm truly looking for in a woman.
PastaRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:23 AM   #189
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My two cents:

* Top priority - he's gotta make me laugh. There's got to be fast witty banter that leaves us both giggling and happy.
* Easy going and drama free.
* An FA - I want to know that he's attracted to what I got - that he prefers it, not that he's just ok with it...

On the physical side:
Not deal breakers but...

* Average/lean/muscular guys. There should only be one fattie in the relationship! (I acknowledge however, that I'm a "carrier" and it may be tough for a guy to stay that way after we're together! lol)
* Taller than 5'9" or so. I'm short but wide, so his height even things out.
* Hip bones... just sayin...

(accepting applications! LOL)
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #190
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

1) Wicked sense of humor and smiling eyes. Must enjoy laughing in bed.
2) Confident and capable. Whatever his 'thing' is, needs to be good at it.
3) Must enjoy nature and reading, because I can't imagine being with someone and not sharing both.

I don't really have a physical type. Sizzle comes in all kinds of packages. Perfect example -- My best gay friend and I have been watching Game of Thrones on HBO together each week, and the joke now is that we are both turned on by the tallest and the smallest guys on the show: Jason Momoa (big, 6'4", dark) and Peter Dinklage (small, 4'6", blonde in this production). Both have attributes that I find very attractive.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:25 PM   #191
DVSShank

DVSShank can now change their title

• Eyes
  • Lips
  • Feet

I went with these as the things "that catch my eye."
DVSShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:36 PM   #192
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
  • Brain wave activity
  • Pulse
  • Breathing
  • Ability to suppress the urges for uncontrolled laughter and cringing
Well heck, how about 3 out of 4? I have no control over laughing -- sometimes hits me at the most inappropriate times.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #193
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not sure how I got unsubscribed from this thread (it's fun). I'm goin to go ahead and just repeat the hell out of myself here because I feel like it:
  • All that delicious possible evidence of masculinity, even in subtle ways, found in: hands, voice, broader shoulders, narrower hips, height, a generally masculine silhouette (whether thinner or fatter). A certain way that clothes fit, shirts stretched across the shoulders in back, belts slung low on hips. Male forearms. Testosterone. I'm not idealizing raging roiders or meatheads, I just like the way that men provide contrast to my squishy non-male self. I really like men's bodies--clothed and unclothed. Wow, I sound like such a lech. It's just that I don't so much have a type as I am...1) a chick and 2) heterosexual (I still sound like a lech). But there you are. :-) Vive la différence.
  • Blondes. This particular Like is not remotely a dealbreaker (I love dark hair, I really love bald heads--whatev), just a kinda silly hard-coded thing. My first boyfriend was blonde. Not sure if he was the chicken or egg.
  • Good manners/first-pass evidence of lightly-worn intelligence/awareness/responsive kindness/snark. Eye sparkle.
All those things make me foggy breathy smiley warmy.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #194
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Well heck, how about 3 out of 4? I have no control over laughing -- sometimes hits me at the most inappropriate times.
For you I'll always make an exception ;-)

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #195
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A guy who has :

*responsibility

*control

*thoughtfulness

*kindness

*self confidence

*not easily intimidated

*strong- physically, mentally and emotionally

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #196
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In high-school I made up an acronym for what I look for:
Tummy
Butt
Thighs
Old 06-03-2011, 06:32 AM   #197
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

im do have a real thing for short pale redheads...oh tattoos and glasses too. Oh yeah chicks who swear alot seem to get me going. Im open to allsorts though.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:52 AM   #198
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

Let's see..

Physical:
butt, tummy, breasts, arms, love handles, round face, double chin

mental/emotional:
kind, clingy, silly, playful, kinky, loyal, patient, affectionate, romantic
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:16 AM   #199
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

well...

physically:i love women of all shapes,sizes,and colors.so there are alot of factors pertaining to this one.but i perfer her to be BBW or SSBBW and have a nice pair of breast,not a must but would be good.but im open to all types.

emotionally/spritually:kindness,humor,talkative,somewhat clingy,open,honest,good hygiene,calm,laid back,funny,like some of the things i do,is kinky,affectionate,sensual,passionate,touchy feely,listens,is smiley,laughs often,good-natured,her being horny alot wouldn't hurt haha.LOL
Old 06-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #200
themuse

themuse has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
It's rare I look at a hot guy and get attracted on site. I like men of all persuasions so there's no particular 'type' physically that I just have to have. To me a guy is just something pretty to look at till he opens his mouth. That's where I find that certain something that captivates.
I'm with Lilly on this one. I'm attracted to all different physical "types", but it's generally not their physicality that piques my interest. It's generally something that happens after he opens his mouth & says something.

So for the obligatory bullet list:

*Kindness
*Intelligence
*Ability to carry on a conversation, preferably with a sense of humor
themuse is offline   Reply With Quote