Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-02-2009, 06:03 AM   #1
fattyjiggly

fattyjiggly has said some nice things
Default Do some women like fat guys?

Im a bit new to dimensions, i didnt know places like this existed.
So are there women that get turned on by fat guys?
Because im fat, so this would really help me alot
fattyjiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Indeed there are, lots, in fact at Dims there is a whole board dedicated to big men and those who find them attractive.

BHM/FFA Board

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

My soon to be husband is bigger than I am so YES!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome to the Boards
Old 05-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
StarMoon

StarMoon has said some nice things

Do some women like fat guys? <- I hope so otherwise this board is as real as the matrix....
StarMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #6
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarMoon View Post
Do some women like fat guys? <- I hope so otherwise this board is as real as the matrix....
Wait, the Matrix isn't real!? Then what have I been training for all my life!? Noo!
Old 05-02-2009, 08:30 PM   #7
ntwp
FFA

ntwp can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyjiggly View Post
Im a bit new to dimensions, i didnt know places like this existed.
Because im fat, so this would really help me alot
um... Yes! You've come to the right place.
ntwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:19 AM   #8
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Indeed there are, lots, in fact at Dims there is a whole board dedicated to big men and those who find them attractive.

BHM/FFA Board
ya what the smart and beautiful Ms. Bexy said.....and I am one of those women
Old 05-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #9
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post

BHM/FFA Board
I hope she is just lying so I can go back to feeling insecure and self-conscious about myself, my size, my looks, and every other aspect of me.

lol ok all joking aside, yeah the FFA's here are great, I met plenty in real life before I found the board. I just clued in to hearing women who thought I looked "Healthy" or felt "safe" ok once I even had this tiny little woman slap my ass with both hands on each as cheek as I left her house and go "Mmmmm you a big man!" lol (its really funny when you see how small she was next to me).
Old 05-03-2009, 05:04 PM   #10
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I even had this tiny little woman slap my ass with both hands on each as cheek as I left her house and go "Mmmmm you a big man!" lol (its really funny when you see how small she was next to me).
This thread is useless without phone numbers!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #11
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

*raises hand* HERE! lol

You'e come to the right place! lol Welcome
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #12
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't worry, there are so many wonderful FFAs here that I sometimes wish I am a fat guy!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #13
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't worry....plenty of women here that would do ya...

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #14
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Don't worry, there are so many wonderful FFAs here that I sometimes wish I am a fat guy!
You know I wonder if I put you all in a room and played steam roller how many of you would be suctioned in and stick to my belly
Old 05-04-2009, 12:17 PM   #15
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You know I wonder if I put you all in a room and played steam roller how many of you would be suctioned in and stick to my belly

INAPPROPRIATE.

New guy is probably scared away, now
Old 05-04-2009, 04:03 PM   #16
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
INAPPROPRIATE.

New guy is probably scared away, now
Muahahahah More For me
Old 05-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #17
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hey, I've got some kind of dibs here. I don't know what kind, but some kind!
Old 05-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #18
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyjiggly View Post
Ah...no, absolutely not.
.·:* .·:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:21 AM   #19
Fangs
AmateurArt

Fangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Muahahahah More For me
Hahahaha!

As hilarious as this is, the new guy has definitely been scared off.
Fangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:41 AM   #20
CharDonnay

CharDonnay has said some nice things

When I saw the thread I just had to say...........................YES!!! As a big girl I to wanna have something to hold on to!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Risible; 05-17-2009 at 03:21 PM. Reason: signature violation
CharDonnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #21
HB1

HB1 has said some nice things

We're right here, Fattyjiggly (cool name btw)! Come in, look around, stay a while...
HB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #22
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The answer to your question is a 100% absolute yes

Bella xXx
Old 05-21-2009, 07:54 AM   #23
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default This woman likes big guys....

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...ve-larger-men-

...or as she calls them "the outsized male (OM)".
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:00 AM   #24
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

haha now any ladies near chicago?
Old 05-25-2009, 06:18 AM   #25
fattyjiggly

fattyjiggly has said some nice things
Default thanks

Thank u all. that really helps
fattyjiggly is offline   Reply With Quote