Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #26
howitzerbelly

howitzerbelly can now change their title
Wink You damn right woman like big guy's!!

Woman love big sexy fat guy's!!
howitzerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:04 AM   #27
craigisnutter

craigisnutter can now change their title

I've yet to ever meet 1, but this board is proof of their existance!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:33 AM   #28
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

She likes 'em and who can blame her??? huh? kevin is a hottie!

Old 12-02-2009, 06:06 AM   #29
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

there are women that loves and adore bhms... Especially in states like Texas, Georgia, Florida, Michigan and Ohio..
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #30
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Lets not forget us East Coast women who LOOOOOVE fat boys!!!
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #31
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well I for one being from the not so deep south adore big sexy guys.I vote yes!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #32
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

left coast women dig fat guys too!
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:48 AM   #33
Discodave

Discodave can now change their title

Need more folk from scotland haha, all the FFA seem to be elsewhere. I must double my search efforts.

"An excellent and inventive suggestion, sir, with just two tiny drawbacks: a) We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants; and b) there's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants" Kryten, Red Dwarf
Discodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:21 AM   #34
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes..........
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:13 AM   #35
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

While we are calling out locations of FFA's, I gotta say I've had shocking amounts of FFA encounters in Vegas....I do however recommend staying away from the stripper ones...I just haven't found any sane ones yet lol they are fun to party with though (I'm so tempted to submit Video Footage of one trying to grind on my belly LOL!). I will NEVER forget the first time in Vegas an FFA let on to it, she was a tiny little thing who was introduced to me by her friends cause they knew she LOVED big guys but I didn't really buy it until I was leaving and she grabbed my ass with both hands as I was walking out the door and gave me "UmmmmMMfffff!"...I was so shocked , Mr. Cool left the building, and I was just stunned into a retardly happy silence lol.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #36
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

there plenty of females in carribean that loves us big guys as well...
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #37
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcaesarbhm View Post
there are women that loves and adore bhms... Especially in states like Texas, Georgia, Florida, Michigan and Ohio..
Heh... problem is, Texas is so big I have a hard time finding them!
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #38
MrIgor

MrIgor has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
While we are calling out locations of FFA's, I gotta say I've had shocking amounts of FFA encounters in Vegas....I do however recommend staying away from the stripper ones...I just haven't found any sane ones yet lol they are fun to party with though (I'm so tempted to submit Video Footage of one trying to grind on my belly LOL!). I will NEVER forget the first time in Vegas an FFA let on to it, she was a tiny little thing who was introduced to me by her friends cause they knew she LOVED big guys but I didn't really buy it until I was leaving and she grabbed my ass with both hands as I was walking out the door and gave me "UmmmmMMfffff!"...I was so shocked , Mr. Cool left the building, and I was just stunned into a retardly happy silence lol.
You are my hero.
MrIgor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:09 AM   #39
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIgor View Post
You are my hero.
Ha-ha-hah, thanks. I'm not sure if its me, the location, or both; crazy stuff just happens here. I have tendency to switch off that part of my brain that keeps me out of events that seem like they should be part of some insanely hilarious movie staring people with messy hair, dry humor, and who can deliver every line with pure wit and just plain Awesomeness....case in point its 5am, what am I even doing up?
Old 12-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #40
ssbwjedisweetheart

ssbwjedisweetheart can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyjiggly View Post
Im a bit new to dimensions, i didnt know places like this existed.
So are there women that get turned on by fat guys?
Because im fat, so this would really help me alot
Yep! Right here and am so glad I found my guy. Love you BB

You have to jump sometimes,cuz life is not worth living if your scarred all the time;)
ssbwjedisweetheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:57 PM   #41
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Doesn't seem like there are very many in Oklahoma. Tried Texas and that didn't work out so well. I want to go to Vegas so badly right now.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:35 AM   #42
escapist
Belt Buster!

lol Oh man what did I start lol!