Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
NYC_FFA

NYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot pics
Talking Movie/TV BHMs

Who are some of your favorite film/TV BHMs and FFAs?

Some of the ones that immediately come to mind...

1. Porthos, "The Three Musketeers," played by Oliver Platt

2. Paprizzio/Andrea, "Casanova," played by (again) Oliver Platt and Lena Olin

3. Russell/Laura, "Huff," played by Oliver Platt and an actress who I cannot find her name anywhere!

Favorite scenes:

1. I love the scene in "Casanova" when Paprizzio walks into the party, and Andrea faints.

2. The scene in "The Three Musketeers" when Porthos teaches D'Artagnan "the ways of women." What I would give to be one of those lovely ladies...

3. The scene in "Huff" when Laura runs into Russell at work. He's messing with her and trying to piss her off, but she just keeps staring at his mouth. Scene ends with him asking her out to dinner. Jealous...
NYC_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #2
NYC_FFA

NYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot pics
Smile I almost forgot...

Yeah, I know I'm replying to my own thread, but I remembered another favorite BHM/FFA couple!

Hurley and Libby from "Lost!"

How did I forget them?
Old 01-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #3
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

there sure is a whole lot of oliver platt going on around here.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
NYC_FFA

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
there sure is a whole lot of oliver platt going on around here.
Yeah...
Old 01-07-2010, 11:24 PM   #5
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_FFA View Post
Yeah...
hahaha, and guess who's on your profile picture . . . Oliver Platt . . .
Old 01-07-2010, 11:47 PM   #6
NYC_FFA

Talking

Maybe I should just change this thread to "I love Oliver Platt, do you?"
Old 01-08-2010, 02:33 AM   #7
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know they're only a cartoon but I always enjoyed watching Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:44 AM   #8
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

There's also the Mayor in the movie 'Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs'.

RV
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mayor1.jpg.jpg (95.2 KB, 324 views)
RVGleason is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
NYC_FFA

Smile How could I forget?

Edna and Wilbur Turnblad from "Hairspray!" I love that movie! Edna is big and beautiful, and Wilbur likes it that way.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:41 PM   #10
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Edna and Wilbur Turnblad from "Hairspray!" I love that movie! Edna is big and beautiful, and Wilbur likes it that way.
And Tracey and Link as a foil in the whole "looking beyond the appearance" sort of way we all have come to love/hate.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I Loved the chemistry between Buck Rogers and Wilma Deering. Oh those tight pants Buck used to wear.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #12
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

Uncle Buck Russell (John Candy) and his girlfriend Chanice Kobolowski (Amy Madigan) My favourite!!!

R.I.P. John Candy!!!
DreamyInToronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #13
NYC_FFA

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyInToronto View Post
Uncle Buck Russell (John Candy) and his girlfriend Chanice Kobolowski (Amy Madigan) My favourite!!!

R.I.P. John Candy!!!
Awwww, John Candy! I love him! He is the reason why I love "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles." My favorite scene is when he's driving down the road singing "Mess Around." So adorable!
Old 01-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #14
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm going with John Candy, but I like his relationship in "The Great Outdoors" better than Uncle Buck.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:05 AM   #15
NYC_FFA

The camp counselor and the nurse from "Heavyweights."

Favorite moment: "These guys are so nervous. They're still scared of girls!" "Do you want to dance?" "Uh, no...I have a...bad brain."
Old 01-09-2010, 05:05 AM   #16
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Yeah, I know I'm replying to my own thread, but I remembered another favorite BHM/FFA couple!

Hurley and Libby from "Lost!"

How did I forget them?
Ah Lost....I haven't watched it since the 3rd series, but yes, Hurley and Libby are indeed lovely . Is it up to series 5 now? Has anything actually been explained yet?

Bella xXx
Old 01-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #17
NYC_FFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bella UK View Post
Ah Lost....I haven't watched it since the 3rd series, but yes, Hurley and Libby are indeed lovely . Is it up to series 5 now? Has anything actually been explained yet?

Bella xXx
A few things have been explained, but for the most part, things are still as confusing as ever. The show got a lot better in the second half of the 3rd season, and season 5 was just amazing.

Small claim to fame, Ben from "Lost" is from my hometown!
Old 01-09-2010, 02:54 PM   #18
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rosanne and Dan Conner ("Roseanne")

There was never any doubt those two loved each other.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #19
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
3. Russell/Laura, "Huff," played by Oliver Platt and an actress who I cannot find her name anywhere!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0178870/

She's cute!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #20
NYC_FFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Yeah, I know! And the way she reacts to Russell in the hallway is exactly how I get when I'm around really cute BHMs.

Also, I love Roseanne and Dan! I got hooked on Roseanne reruns last year on TV Land. My parents wouldn't let us watch it growing up, so it's been a great show to get hooked on.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #21
JoeVanHalen

JoeVanHalen can now change their title

Kevin James never gets any love..

If I was gay, I definitely would let him tap that
Old 01-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #22
NYC_FFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVanHalen View Post
Kevin James never gets any love..

If I was gay, I definitely would let him tap that
I love Kevin James, especially in "Hitch!" I love the scene when he chucks his inhaler and kisses the girl. Jealous...
Old 01-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #23
ChubbyDucky

ChubbyDucky can now change their title

Kevin James is my secret lover...he just doesn't know it yet

But seriously though, I do love me some Kevin James.

And I didn't know who Oliver Platt was until this posting, I looked him up and I think I'm in love. Not sure though hahaha.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #24
NYC_FFA

Talking Casanova!

Just FYI...

Someone posted the entire movie "Casanova" up on YouTube! Here's a link to my favorite part. It goes from 0:45 to 3:08 and then 5:32 to 6:16. Also, there's a great moment later when they're cuddling up in one of the boats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja7qK...eature=related
Old 01-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #25
LadyBlueEyes

LadyBlueEyes has said some nice things

I just adore Kevin James, John Goodman, and Abe Benrubi (ER). They are funny and just so darn sexy!
LadyBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote