Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #1
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Ronin's Repository (A Picture Thread)

I think Imma start me one o dem newfangled pick-a-chur threads.

I believe I'll start it off with a set I just did.

Yes, I do happen to have a black cape and a fishnet shirt. Both are crafted of pure awesome, caught and tamed for clothing purposes by the gnome people of Awesomia.

theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:51 AM   #2
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Absolutely delighful as always!! I like.. very much
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Absolutely delighful as always!! I like.. very much
Thanks darlin'
Old 08-15-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Well you already know this but awesome thread !
Old 08-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

You make me smile! Such awesome pictures!
Old 08-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #6
theronin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
Well you already know this but awesome thread !
Well, I mean, it's a thread about me, so it's bound to be at least PARTIALLY awesome BUT, compliments are always graciously welcome. So thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
You make me smile! Such awesome pictures!
Thanks darlin'!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #7
theronin23

This is more of a moving picture, BUUUT. Made a new youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqZ_un_RrXY

Enjoy!
Old 09-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
theronin23

Just addin' a few new pictures. Gettin' ready to go out. I'm gonna take you out tonight. I'm gonna make you feel alright.

Last edited by theronin23; 09-09-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #9
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Just addin' a few new pictures. Gettin' ready to go out. I'm gonna take you out tonight. I'm gonna make you feel alright.
Promise? hehe

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
theronin23

Hehe, anything for you
Old 09-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #11
theronin23

Continued from the nekkid thread. Just chillin' in my room watching Veronica Mars.

Old 09-16-2010, 11:56 AM   #12
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 129037643921087925.jpg (64.0 KB, 555 views)
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:22 AM   #13
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote:
I think Imma start me one o dem newfangled pick-a-chur threads.

I believe I'll start it off with a set I just did.

Yes, I do happen to have a black cape and a fishnet shirt. Both are crafted of pure awesome, caught and tamed for clothing purposes by the gnome people of Awesomia.

Old 09-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #14
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

That is all!!!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:59 AM   #15
Dutchgut

Dutchgut has said some nice things
Default Super size hero

The world needs a super size hero, and I am happy that you have heard the call and answered it. Your humor is refreshing, and I'm curious how you will go further with this thread that began with a massive hero figure.
Dutchgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:08 AM   #16
theronin23

OK, bringing this back. This is where my 1,000th post will be. Probably tonight. I just gotta figure out what the HELL it's gonna be. Suggestions welcome.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:08 AM   #17
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You only would need a mask and you could become THE COON!

(just saw the new south park episode )
Old 10-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #18
theronin23

OK, so, because no suggestions came. HALLOWEEN PARTY PICTURES for post 1,000

Me with my first drink of the night

Me and some friends dressed as Wolverine and Rogue from the movies (I told him he lost points for not going with Gambit instead)

AAAAND All the people dressed up in costume together.

In all, I had about 12 shots worth of alcohol during the party (between tequila and rum) and I didn't feel a damn thing. Liver of steel comes in handy sometimes.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:01 PM   #19
nic_nic07
Resident Gentern

nic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

First off, I LOVE that you have a Spongebob in one of the pics. Secondly, I love Veronica Mars.

Thirdly, yay for fishnets.

Do you like what I'm tweetin'?
twitter.com/neurogirl07
nic_nic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #20
theronin23

Here's a few more from the party to reboot this thread

Old 12-20-2010, 06:55 PM   #21
nic_nic07
Resident Gentern

nic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Awwww. The second picture IS SO FREAKING CUTE.
Do you like what I'm tweetin'?
twitter.com/neurogirl07
nic_nic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:38 AM   #22
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
OK, so, because no suggestions came. HALLOWEEN PARTY PICTURES for post 1,000

Me with my first drink of the night

Me and some friends dressed as Wolverine and Rogue from the movies (I told him he lost points for not going with Gambit instead)

AAAAND All the people dressed up in costume together.

In all, I had about 12 shots worth of alcohol during the party (between tequila and rum) and I didn't feel a damn thing. Liver of steel comes in handy sometimes.

Omg,I love the way you look and I love Joker so,wow,wow! Your face expression is completly amazing

Quote:
Here's a few more from the party to reboot this thread
Second pic is adorable
Old 01-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #23
theronin23

SO! I am dusting off this bad boy to post a few pictures from my club misadventures when my best friend Corey was down from NH to visit me.

Here I am beatin' that beat up

Dancin' with myself (apparently that warrants a picture because I was the only fat guy in the club? idk)

FIST PUMPIN' LIKE CHAMPS!

And me and Corey right in front of the stage. Truth be told, I was kinda gone, so I was using the stage to steady myself if necessary. Corey's muggin' and I'm too busy dancing to give a shit about a camera.

Last edited by theronin23; 01-29-2011 at 10:40 AM.