Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-19-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep
Default Waffle Irons!

I love waffles! Here are some pretty sweet waffle irons I came across:
http://www.1designperday.com/2010/11...-waffle-irons/

My favourite being the one that makes these penguin waffles:
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

cute and practical, they look perfect for holding a scoop of ice cream!
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #3
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I saw one of these, recently, and liked the look of it for twisting into a cone shape [one of the things they showed the waffle do]. But regular waffles need those divots!

Old 02-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriander View Post
I love waffles! Here are some pretty sweet waffle irons I came across:
http://www.1designperday.com/2010/11...-waffle-irons/

My favourite being the one that makes these penguin waffles:
That iron is much too hot for penguins! Hahaha...oh, I miss when Adam Sandler was funny.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
I saw one of these, recently, and liked the look of it for twisting into a cone shape [one of the things they showed the waffle do]. But regular waffles need those divots!

[IMG]http://bakingbites.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/eggwafflepan.jpg
I LOVE these. They are sold at the Night Market during the summer here in Vancouver. I think they're advertised as "Egg Bubbles", though. They are sweeter than your run-of-the-mill waffle.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriander View Post
I LOVE these. They are sold at the Night Market during the summer here in Vancouver. I think they're advertised as "Egg Bubbles", though. They are sweeter than your run-of-the-mill waffle.
Ooh, that sounds perfect for what I was thinking of for them... waffles a la mode!
Old 02-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh I had that penguin waffle maker! I left it at my sister's house and she ended up taking it with her when she moved I'll have to buy another one.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

I found another one!!! It's supposed to be a "dip and go" kinda deal. Here's the link.
Annnnd here's the pic: