Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #276
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Roast pumpkin! ZOMG. This is really, really good.

Also, you can melt butter on it.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #277
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jackie brought me a diet pill today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chocolate-Diet-Pill.jpg (13.7 KB, 400 views)
Old 10-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #278
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

not new but new to the hot and steamy south.......

Tastykakes

butterscotch krimpets
creme filled coffee kakes
the peanut butter thingies

I no longer buy real food, just tastykakes. Might be time for an intervention, or a trip to the grocery store to restock.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #279
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post

Tastykakes

butterscotch krimpets

I no longer buy real food, just tastykakes. Might be time for an intervention, or a trip to the grocery store to restock.
nom.. I can't get tastykakes anymore
Old 10-20-2011, 12:57 PM   #280
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post

Tastykakes

butterscotch krimpets

I think Tastykake makes raspberry zingers now too. Have you tried them? Good lord. I've eaten entire boxes in one sitting. Admittedly, not lately but they're awesome.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #281
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I think Tastykake makes raspberry zingers now too. Have you tried them? Good lord. I've eaten entire boxes in one sitting. Admittedly, not lately but they're awesome.

I must go on a search--- thanks for the heads up
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:49 AM   #282
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I just discovered Hawaiian sushi. It is made with Spam! It is so good, it is shaped like a hotdog and it has lots of Spam surrounded by white rice.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #283
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Dr Pepper 10 ... I don't care if it's "just for men." I love this stuff. Unfortunately, the ad campaign is falling flat so it may end up going the way of "Coke Black," another tasty compromise between carburetor fluid (a.k.a. typical diet sodas) and the sugar-powered real thing.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #284
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia View Post
Dr Pepper 10 ... I don't care if it's "just for men." I love this stuff. Unfortunately, the ad campaign is falling flat so it may end up going the way of "Coke Black," another tasty compromise between carburetor fluid (a.k.a. typical diet sodas) and the sugar-powered real thing.
I remember Tab from the 70's and 80's, its campaign was aimed at women. Coke Zero looks like that campaign is aimed at men. Yeah I think the campaign for Dr Pepper 10 is dumb.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #285
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I Dr. Pepper 10, which will probably go the way of C2 (the low calorie Coke that didn't last long either)
Old 10-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #286
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Greek Gods Traditional Greek Yogurt -- honey flavor (with a picture of Hermes on the lid). It tastes better than ice cream!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #287
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Greek Gods Traditional Greek Yogurt -- honey flavor (with a picture of Hermes on the lid). It tastes better than ice cream!
I really like that brand. Use the plain for curry.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #288
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I did not know I wanted these. Now i can't stop eating them.

pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #289
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Quote:
Sounds delightfull

My supermarket now sells chocolate covered cream puffs.. I am on my second box in two days!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:41 AM   #290
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" I did not know I wanted these. Now i can't stop eating them. "

I seriously LOVE those pumpernickel-onion pretzel sticks. For a real treat, I'll get a bag, and one of those little jars of Kraft "Old English" cheese spread, and dip the pretzel rods into the cheese. And a cold bottle of beer to drink along with it just makes it even better.

Tracy
Old 11-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #291
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ben and Jerry now offer coffee ice cream with Heath Bar. It is every bit as good as it sounds: the coffee flavor is substantial but not overwhelming -- more like cappucino than a cuppa joe. Good stuff.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #292
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ben and Jerry now offer coffee ice cream with Heath Bar. It is every bit as good as it sounds: the coffee flavor is substantial but not overwhelming -- more like cappucino than a cuppa joe. Good stuff.
Is that the Bonaroo Buzz flavor?
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #293
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Is that the Bonaroo Buzz flavor?
No, it's the less imaginatively named Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #294
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd tried the Better Oats oatmeals last year. I stayed away from the chocolate one, though, since I find so many foods have really nasty tasting chocolate flavor bits in them. So, thanks to a bout of PMS, I caved and bought this one. I was surprised to find that I liked it very much. Not too sweet. Not fake tasting. Worth a shot.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:28 PM   #295
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Had this last night - it was tasty, but the potatoes turn into mashed, not slices - so if that would bother you, don't try it. The ham was good and tasted real, unlike some processed foods where the meat is odd consistency. I don't care for Swiss cheese in general, it just tasted like any white cheese sauce, not specifically Swiss-heavy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2011-11-19 at 4.27.45 PM.jpg (31.1 KB, 175 views)
Old 11-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #296
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This one is soooo good.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:11 AM   #297
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm in love with the spicy eggplant from a little Italian deli near my work. First I started getting it on any sandwich I bought tthere, then I bought a big jar for when I was making appropriate sandwiches, and now I'm planning shopping and meals around having the right sorts of ingredients to make sandwiches where I can layer it on.....it is just so, so, good
Old 11-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #298
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow. Just....wow.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:36 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #299
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hubby and I love Mexican food and choose it many times for our Saturday night take out meal.

We have a Tijuana Flats in town that we have never tried and decided to check it out last night. First the food was quite good and the chips are really good.

The reason I am writing this however, is for the dessert. OMG, they have something called Chocolate Chip Flautas. It is chocolate chip cookie dough wrapped in flour tortillas and fried crispy and served with a chocolate dipping sauce. Holy crap. They are not expensive and the portion was generous.

The crispy outside with soft, creamy delicious chocolate chip filling was made even more decadent by dipping it into the slightly bitter chocolate. I will be dreaming about it until I can get it again.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #300
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post

The reason I am writing this however, is for the dessert. OMG, they have something called Chocolate Chip Flautas. It is chocolate chip cookie dough wrapped in flour tortillas and fried crispy and served with a chocolate dipping sauce. Holy crap. They are not expensive and the portion was generous.

Oh heck yes. My former roommates were huge fans of T. Flats and there is seemingly one on every corner of my city. These were my main reason for going there, although I always thought they would be even better with peanut butter cookie dough. I've been meaning to experiment with this at home some time.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote