Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
jennam

jennam can now change their title
Default My Progress

Well....the pants in these pics are way too small now!

I've stuffed myself very nicely, wouldn't you agree??

I wonder how much I'll gain this week.....
jennam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Looks lovely! Hoping to see more.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
stele69

stele69 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennam View Post
Well....the pants in these pics are way too small now!

I've stuffed myself very nicely, wouldn't you agree??

I wonder how much I'll gain this week.....
You are stuffing very well and with pleasure and this is important first of all for you. I hope u'll reach your goal and i am here to help you, about this, is time for a little snack insn't it? Jokes apart i am glad u are sharing your progress with us. Kisses :
stele69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
jennam

I made beef pasties tonight. OMG! They were good! Salad, wine and a few appetizers too. I'm so huge now. I love it when my belly is full and big! Getting fat (fatter actually) is SO wonderful! Now, I need a dessert. (Rubbing my happy, fat belly)!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:59 AM   #5
PaulfromtheUK
On Timeout

PaulfromtheUK has said some nice things

I bet that tummy was bulging! It looked like you could have done with a nice gentle bellyrub......
PaulfromtheUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:14 AM   #6
stele69

Quote:
I made beef pasties tonight. OMG! They were good! Salad, wine and a few appetizers too. I'm so huge now. I love it when my belly is full and big! Getting fat (fatter actually) is SO wonderful! Now, I need a dessert. (Rubbing my happy, fat belly)!
Hi babe, so what did u have for dessert?
According to me, u have to go on supermarket and try a lot of panettone: classico, panettone al cointreau, panettone al cioccolato, pandoro and so on. I am writing in Italian because in the products bags the language is italian
have a good stuff
Old 12-05-2009, 11:47 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh the rush of eating to your hearts desire!!!
Those jeans don't have a prayer.LOL.
You are doing great BTW.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very nice.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #9
jennam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Oh the rush of eating to your hearts desire!!!
Those jeans don't have a prayer.LOL.
You are doing great BTW.
Yep, Tracii. Those jeans are going into the donation bag today! On to the next size! Yes, it is such a rush. I don't realize how fat I have gotten until I look at the pics. Wow. I've got a belly that actually hangs down a bit. Wow. I'm getting fat.....: blush:
Old 12-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Get used to buying new clothes, looks like you are on your way......up.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:51 AM   #11
stele69

Quote:
Yes, it does look that way, doesn't it. I'm fattening up rather quickly! I had to change to sweat pants right after this pic. I needed more room for dessert! (2 sour cream iced sugar cookies and a piece of chocolate cake). I'd take another picture now, but I'm too fat and lazy to get up. Plus, it feels nice just sitting here with my belly sitting all big on my lap. I'm patting it and telling myself how fat I've gotten. Now, I just need someone else to tell me!
Hi Babe don't worry to be fat and lazy i love fat and lazy girls and you have to work on your goal, so relax and enjoy your big dessert
Kissssssssss
Old 12-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #12
stele69

Quote:
Yes, it does look that way, doesn't it. I'm fattening up rather quickly! I had to change to sweat pants right after this pic. I needed more room for dessert! (2 sour cream iced sugar cookies and a piece of chocolate cake). I'd take another picture now, but I'm too fat and lazy to get up. Plus, it feels nice just sitting here with my belly sitting all big on my lap. I'm patting it and telling myself how fat I've gotten. Now, I just need someone else to tell me!
PS I am looking well your poses and i agree you're growing so well. You're getting fatter my cute sweet babe.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #13
jennam

I've been stuffing myself everyday for 5 days now. I can't wait to see the results on the scale in a couple of days!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #14
stele69

Quote:
I've been stuffing myself everyday for 5 days now. I can't wait to see the results on the scale in a couple of days!
I'm looking forward babe go on straight to your goal nobody will stop you
Old 12-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #15
jennam

I've had another wonderful day of eating. Tomorrow will be one week since I began working on my goal of obesity! (169.4 lbs). I sitting here with a full, bulging, yet comfortable big belly. There is still time to eat a little more. Then, I'll go to sleep with a happy and very fat belly.

This just feels way too good. What is it about this? I'm so driven...so addicted---and having so much fun!

Maybe I'll post some pics later. They probably won't look much different than yesterday. But....I really feel fatter than I did yesterday. Delicious. Simply delicious!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #16
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

So what's the best part for you, then? The eating itself or the end results?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #17
jennam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
So what's the best part for you, then? The eating itself or the end results?
The end result! Although getting there IS really fun!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #18
Wagimawr

It certainly sounds like it; and it looks fantastic on you!

Any chance of gracing us with your face sometime?
Old 12-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #19
Tracii

Getting there is half the fun right?
You go Jen looking fab so far.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Getting there is half the fun right?
You go Jen looking fab so far.
are you sure you don't mean "looking flab?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:57 AM   #21
Tracii

DS she is nowhere close to flabby yet but Oh when she does she will be a knock out!!
Old 12-22-2009, 11:00 AM   #22
flyers70

flyers70 has said some nice things

ah i'm sure this is dumb and hesitate to ask. but i'm new here and i can't seem to see the ops pictures. what am i doing wrong?
flyers70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #23
Red Raven

Red Raven has said some nice things

idk I don't see hte photos either
Red Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:05 AM   #24
jennam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Raven View Post
idk I don't see hte photos either
Sorry...I took the original ones down. But here's an update!
Old 12-30-2009, 03:25 AM   #25
cals46855

cals46855 has said some nice things

Very nice tummy
cals46855 is offline   Reply With Quote