Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #226
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Intelligence and humour are the biggest two. Someone who can make me think and make me laugh is ideal. I've gotten really turned on by someone's vocabulary before, which surprised me. Someone who's not just smarter than me, but more knowledgeable, is hot. Knowing I can learn from them, whether directly or just by listening to them talk about what they're interested in, is important. Laughing makes you feel good, and when you're with someone who makes you laugh and feel good, that's not hard to turn into arousal. Plus, sometimes it's really good to laugh during sex. It's not a dignified act, so being silly while getting it on can be really fun.

Dominance in the bedroom is very, very hot. I like being sexually submissive (but that doesn't at all mean passive. In fact, I can be quite aggressive :P) and having someone else in charge. I do like to top from time to time, but that's usually with women. Having him slide his hand up into my hair and grip firmly while saying "mine" is hot. As great as vanilla sex can be, sometimes I need to be dominated and reminded I'm just a slut. His slut I'm not hugely into pain, but I'm open to exploring it. Who knows? With the right person I might find that I really enjoy some pain. Most of my BDSM play (mostly flogging, spanking, some caning, candles, etc) has been casual play at parties and not sexual, but with the right person, mixing them together will be very good.

I don't have any particular type, physically, because for me my attraction is to the person, not just their appearance. If I love a person, I love their packaging. Or like them, in the case of the people I've dated. I do have a thing for hands, though there's no set hand shape I prefer. It's on a case by case basis, some I like more than others. I do enjoy playing with body hair, which much younger me would be surprised be, I'm sure.

Most of my major turn ons have emotional and intellectual bases, rather than physical. If someone can get those going, then they're in for a fun ride.