Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #251
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know you're a FA when you play the song "From Small Things", and hope the girl gains weight, not fame
Old 10-12-2009, 08:30 AM   #252
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know you are an Fa when....... you realize that you've been given the wondrous gift of seeing and experiencing the beauty and allure of fatness.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:07 PM   #253
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
You prefer the 'before' to the 'after' pics.

That was my first thought though i'm sure there are lots of answers to that question and the answer will be different for everyone.

xmer
when you see a gorgeous bbw as you're out and about and suddenly your whole damn day is that much better... it's like the sun just came out inside you!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #254
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
You know you are an Fa when....... you realize that you've been given the wondrous gift of seeing and experiencing the beauty and allure of fatness.
How about when you travel to another country and start a magazine and website to help fellow FAs and BBWs connect and communicate and grow as a community, helping many grow and understand that they aren't alone, we aren't as strange as many of us grew up thinking, and publicly acknowledging to the thinner world at large the fact that fat girls are more than just desired but (as every FA already knows) desirable!
I cannot thank you enough Conrad! You set an example that is admirable to all FAs
Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 10-12-2009 at 09:18 PM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:58 AM   #255
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
How about when you travel to another country and start a magazine and website to help fellow FAs and BBWs connect and communicate and grow as a community, helping many grow and understand that they aren't alone, we aren't as strange as many of us grew up thinking, and publicly acknowledging to the thinner world at large the fact that fat girls are more than just desired but (as every FA already knows) desirable!
I cannot thank you enough Conrad! You set an example that is admirable to all FAs
Rollhandler
yeah, that one has been done already!! lmao
How about.. You know you are an fa when... Dimensions tells you.
Before that i just thought fat people were hot. Now i know i have a whole name that describes that!

Last edited by mergirl; 10-13-2009 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Sexually inapropriate
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #256
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
yeah, that one has been done already!! lmao
How about.. You know you are an fa when... Dimensions tells you.
Before that i just thought fat people were hot. Now i know i have a whole name that describes that!
Whoops, exhausted late night posting............ not the greatest idea I guess.
Oh well it bears repeating anyway.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #257
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things
Default You Know You're An FA

You know you're an FA when you see a bikini shot and you want to see a BIG BELLY more than big boobs!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:35 AM   #258
gothowl
On Timeout

gothowl has said some nice things
Default you know you're an fa when:

You know you're an fa when you're not ashamed to be seen with her
in public...
Espescialy when you are at a fast food joint and you see her eating 3 or more burgers,and you have a huge smile on your face while you look at her and think to yourself: "damn i love her""
gothowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:57 AM   #259
gothowl
On Timeout

gothowl has said some nice things
Default you know you're an FA when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
When your cat is "kneading" your wife's thighs and you get a little jealous
Same here...:
gothowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:42 AM   #260
Lightning Man
Lover of Voluptuousness

Lightning Man can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothowl View Post
You know you're an FA when you're not ashamed to be seen with her in public, especially when you are at a fast food joint and you see her eating 3 or more burgers,and you have a huge smile on your face while you look at her and think to yourself: "Damn, I love her."
Well said!
Lightning Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #261
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default You know you are a FA when.....?

Your sweetie pie weighs 200lbs more than you,Eats more than you , Can Squash , Crush & Squeeze the life out of you in bed and you just love the pain.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #262
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You know you're an FA when a BBW in a one piece swimsuit turns you on far more than a skinny woman in a string bikini.

You're an FA when you think publications like Playboy or Penthouse would benefit by having centerfolds like Plump Princess or Gaining Goddess.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #263
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Nope, don't get it AT ALL. If people are being shit to fat women i get angry and tell them off. This is my first response.
What do you mean? Am i missing something here?
Quote:
Can i ask you, what point do you think he was trying to make?
Quote:
No. I didn't know what he was talking about. Not even deep down. This is why i asked him. I have just never had the experience of hearing someone being bullied and me getting turned on. Never. Only angry.
Thats interesting though.
Ive never hung around with people who thought it was funny to make fun of fat people though, so i wouldn't know. If anyone i don't know said anything shitty about another woman based on looks to me..they would be laughing on the other side of thier face by the time i was through with them.
NO NO NO.
I won't be grouped in with this sort of disgusting behaviour.
Quote:
So basically, he will learn to lie about what he is actually feeling or try to descibe it in such a way that it does not seem quite so hanus. Basically he was talking about getting off when people are being derogitory to fat women. You can wrap a ribbon around that and it still isn't pretty. I don't think words are the problem here.
I just can't imagine any of my friends telling a 'yo mama' style joke aimed at me or my gf because they have more respect than that for both of us and arn't 12. Maby its a boy thing.. Do any other ffas get turned on when you hear fat men/women being the but of jokes??
Maby i'm the weird one here.

im a long time lurker here, just read this whole thread, and i gotta say, the only thing that's turned me off form being a poster here at Dims are posts like this.

Stop being over-sensitive!! The guy was noting how what one person finds "joke worthy" he finds attractive. DUHHHH!!!! If someone is making fun of a girls fat ass, thighs, or belly, it's not too unreasonable for an FA to get aroused by the mention of it. How this is hard to understand, is beyond me....

Anyways, to add to the thread,

you know you're an FA when everything mentioned in this thread makes you laugh, smile, cry, and wait for the day yo find your own BBW!!
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #264
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm glad i started this thread that made you laugh, cry, smile...and also which has turned you off becoming a poster here at Dims. Glad.. oh so glad. So in a sense..i made you post and not post at the same time. Fantastic.
I forgot about this argument... Someone said that .."You know you are an Fa when someone makes fun of a fat woman and it turns you on".. If you were the fat woman in question i'm thinking that encounter might just fuck up your sexuality a wee bit. Funny, this also ties in nicely with what i am currently debating about a story in the library..
I smell sock puppets!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #265
mergirl

You know you are an Fa when.... you respect fat people enough to defend them against idiots who can only think with their cocks.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #266
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

You know your a FA when you thought Ricki Lake, Camryn Manheim, Carnie Wilson, Latifah and Monique looked hotter before they lost weight.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:07 AM   #267
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
I'm glad i started this thread that made you laugh, cry, smile...and also which has turned you off becoming a poster here at Dims. Glad.. oh so glad. So in a sense..i made you post and not post at the same time. Fantastic.
I forgot about this argument... Someone said that .."You know you are an Fa when someone makes fun of a fat woman and it turns you on".. If you were the fat woman in question i'm thinking that encounter might just fuck up your sexuality a wee bit. Funny, this also ties in nicely with what i am currently debating about a story in the library..
I smell sock puppets!!!
im not sure i get what youre saying, but i think you should re think the original joke in your head and not over complicate it...

Quote:
You know you are an Fa when.... you respect fat people enough to defend them against idiots who can only think with their cocks.
yes, i only think with my penis. luckily my penis graduated from a a prestigious college and is a noteworthy source
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #268
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
You know your a FA when you thought Ricki Lake, Camryn Manheim, Carnie Wilson, Latifah and Monique looked hotter before they lost weight.
A-men! especially Ricki, Carnie and Queen La! But Queen La still rules!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #269
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
You know you're an FA when a BBW in a one piece swimsuit turns you on far more than a skinny woman in a string bikini.

You're an FA when you think publications like Playboy or Penthouse would benefit by having centerfolds like Plump Princess or Gaining Goddess.
It should be the LAW that everything like Nuts or Zoo or Loaded should feature at least one cute fat chick per issue! If I was King o' the World that would totally happen!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #270
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
im not sure i get what youre saying, but i think you should re think the original joke in your head and not over complicate it...

yes, i only think with my penis. luckily my penis graduated from a a prestigious college and is a noteworthy source
Did it have to wear a little mortarboard hat on graduation day?
And how did it throw it up in the air?
Oh.
Ok, got an answer!
Thanks, my autovisuallization.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #271
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You know you're an FA whe you like to read the tabloids for the celebrity weight gain articles.

My YouTube video
Old 10-21-2009, 01:14 PM   #272
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
It should be the LAW that everything like Nuts or Zoo or Loaded should feature at least one cute fat chick per issue! If I was King o' the World that would totally happen!
One, hell, at least TEN per issue. At least once a year the cute fat chick has to be centerfold. As for king of the world, how about co-rulers with me. We could definitely make the world better.

My YouTube video
Old 10-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #273
Starling

Starling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStarling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm sure most of these have been done before, but:

* Your idea of picking up guys includes the Big and Tall shop.
* You get unhealthily excited when a fat dude comes by you on an airplane, and unhealthily disappointed when he sits in another row.
* You are everybody's favorite wingman, since you spend all night chatting up the fat guys, leaving your friends to go for the "hot" ones.
* How good your day was is directly proportionate to how many cute fat guys you saw out and about.
Starling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:03 PM   #274
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep

You know you're an FA when :

1. You find yourself watching reruns of the Anna Nicole Show, for different reasons than the rest of the populous.

2. You track down specific airing times of TV show episodes featuring fat people. (I.E. The CSI episode when they attend the BBW Convention in Vegas).

3. You watch the first week or two of " The Biggest Loser", just to see the nice folks before they take the weight loss plunge.

4. Your search criteria on any singles site always has "more to love" check marked.

5. Any news banner mentioning anything about weight gain/loss catches your eye almost immediately.

6. You wonder why can't you make a plus-sized WOW character.

7. You park in a further spot from the door of a store, in hopes a fat person will come along and take the closer spot.

8. You offer to help those of plus-size carry things from the store to their car.

9. You look at the elderly and injured riding in electronic wheelchairs and think, "that chair should only ever be be used for fat people".

10. You find the word obese to be one of two things:
A. Too harsh, and is thrown around too freely by skinny people.
B. A super turn-on when used by your lover.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:44 AM   #275
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonenumber47 View Post
9. You look at the elderly and injured riding in electronic wheelchairs and think, "that chair should only ever be be used for fat people".
To say I take issue with this statement might just be the greatest understatement of all time.