Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-08-2009, 02:07 PM   #126
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
When you look at the new Pepsi logo and see a white belly poking out between a red shirt and blue pants.
Like this?

http://www.marketingteamdirect.com/b...lowatlife1.jpg
Old 05-08-2009, 02:47 PM   #127
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

this thread should really be made into some kind of Jeff Foxworthy-esque skit...

"you might be an FA if....?"

etc.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #128
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Geeky Fa wishes-
You wish the strippers in GTA 4 were not so thin.
You wish all the sims were fat.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #129
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Geeky Fa wishes-
You wish the strippers in GTA 4 were not so thin.
You wish all the sims were fat.
you are such a nerdy wee geek! grand theft aut.......zzzzzzz'
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #130
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

...You add "And Bellies, Boobs, Legs etc." to the first verse of Baby Got Back.
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:20 PM   #131
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

but.. its exciting is GTA!!
I would say resident evil is more exciting but i have no desire to see fat zombies. Well maby just a little.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:21 PM   #132
GoldenDelicious

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
but.. its exciting is GTA!!
I would say resident evil is more exciting but i have no desire to see fat zombies. Well maby just a little.
ok then I'll pretend to be dead in bed tonight and you will experience a fat Zombie lying next to you, lmao!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #133
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
ok then I'll pretend to be dead in bed tonight and you will experience a fat Zombie lying next to you, lmao!
eek! YOU are SO CREEPY!!!
I'm a bit frightened..
erm ok..i've come around..as long as you pretend you are a zombie that is kinna fresh..thats ok.. None of that evil dead skeleton crap!! I want Fat Zombie cheerleaders!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #134
GoldenDelicious

Quote:
eek! YOU are SO CREEPY!!!
I'm a bit frightened..
erm ok..i've come around..as long as you pretend you are a zombie that is kinna fresh..thats ok.. None of that evil dead skeleton crap!! I want Fat Zombie cheerleaders!
ok I'll look out my pom poms and see you upstairs xxx
Old 05-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #135
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Get a room you two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #136
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
You know you're an FA when...
... you see the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue and become as "aroused" as you would looking at the cover of PC World.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #137
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
this thread should really be made into some kind of Jeff Foxworthy-esque skit...

"you might be an FA if....?"
...you intentionally eat lunch at a Japanese sushi bar at the local mall because it has a great view of the Lane Bryant store. And you HATE sushi.

...you keep ordering extra items off the menu -even though you're no longer hungry- because your waitress is fat and you like watching her bend over to put items on your table.

Sadly, I am guilty of both of these FA-isms.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #138
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
... you see the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue and become as "aroused" as you would looking at the cover of PC World.
Actually, some FAs would go Oooooo, looking at the cover of PC World
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #139
GoldenDelicious

Quote:
...you intentionally eat lunch at a Japanese sushi bar at the local mall because it has a great view of the Lane Bryant store. And you HATE sushi.

...you keep ordering extra items off the menu -even though you're no longer hungry- because your waitress is fat and you like watching her bend over to put items on your table.

you peeping perv!, actually my beloved mergirl ( your fellow fa) thinks this is sooo cute and went aaaah, when I read it out,lol
Old 05-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #140
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know you're a FA when you repeatedly go the the local IHOP and order the same thing all the time, not because you are so in love with pancakes, but because you are so enchanted by the waitress, who knows your MO and doesn't mind.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #141
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

This recently happened to my FA husband.

You know you are an Fa when you have not worked at the mechanic shop in over 12 yrs., haven't even lived in the state for 9 yrs., and when someone is asked if they knew you way back when, their reply is "Larry, oh yea, he was the guy who liked fat girls!".

And as his fattie, that makes me laugh and smile at the same time. I love it.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #142
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
This recently happened to my FA husband.

You know you are an Fa when you have not worked at the mechanic shop in over 12 yrs., haven't even lived in the state for 9 yrs., and when someone is asked if they knew you way back when, their reply is "Larry, oh yea, he was the guy who liked fat girls!".

And as his fattie, that makes me laugh and smile at the same time. I love it.
That makes me smile too

Not as spectacular as your story but in my younger days I was introduced by silly girls to others: "This guy was the friend of a fat girl."
As I remember I found this outing very amusing. I thought I'm something special and I liked it.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:00 AM   #143
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Your morning is spent spot-cleaning chocolate stains off the upholstery...and you're smiling.
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #144
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

You just might be a FA if:

Your usualy articulate and amusing vocabulary goes out the window and you find it hard to string basic sentences together, when faced with a devastatingly gorgeous SSBBW! A-hommina hommina hommina - not the best conversation starter!
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #145
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

There's a bar across the courtyard from my local Lane Briant. Once, after several drinks with good friends I walked across the courtyard and shouted, "I love fat chicks!" at the Lane Briant. The girls within regarded me with about as much belief as Leia when Luke came to bust her out of the first death star.

I lowered my fists and walked off, feeling the eyes of the other patrons in the courtyard like a cold shower down my back. As I turned to go I swore I heard a far away cry of, "Me too!"
Old 05-13-2009, 03:15 AM   #146
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep

... you're not too excited about women's sports in general, because it's a pitiful display of sinews and bones, but you do check the internet and TV guide for the women's heavyweight weightlifting championships.
Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #147
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
Your morning is spent spot-cleaning chocolate stains off the upholstery...and you're smiling.
Ok... I know I'm gonna regret asking this, but how has or would it get on there?

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:04 AM   #148
Fangs
AmateurArt

Fangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Yes, more than once I've wondered if I'm the only person on the plane thinking "Oh please, let them be sitting next to me!"
It's the only part of long flights I look forward to.
Fangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:13 AM   #149
Fangs
AmateurArt

Fangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You wish they made pillows out of fat texture because bellies are that much more comfortable to lay on.
Fangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #150
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaster View Post
... you're not too excited about women's sports in general, because it's a pitiful display of sinews and bones, but you do check the internet and TV guide for the women's heavyweight weightlifting championships.
Womens sumo is good too!