Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-05-2009, 08:00 AM   #176
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh, that reminds me actually, i used to watch The Ricki Lake show in the hope i would see some fat guests! My favorites were shows like "I'm fat and all that" where fat people would strut about in skimpy clothes. Oh jeeze, i'm a pig! I have no idea when i became so letcherous.. i blame the Fa board!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:15 AM   #177
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's why I liked the show as well! I also used to watch Jerry Springer for the food fights, and love triangles involving BBWs. I'll just blame Dawn French, Ricki Lake and every other hottie who ever showed up on the screen!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:49 AM   #178
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

ahh you reminded me AGAIN..
You read Dawn French's autobiography even though its a lot of crap just because you think she is hot!!
The high point of the book is that she kissed a girl in college and she enjoyed it. The rest of the book is just about her having tea with her granny! yaawn. Nice pics of her though..
The more i learn about myself the more sad i get!!
Old 06-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #179
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You know you're an FA when you watch "The Anna Nicole Show" with the sound off.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #180
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
You know you're an FA when you watch "The Anna Nicole Show" with the sound off.
Thank you for making me feel like less of a sick weirdo!!
Though my non Fa side loved the sound ON- Especially the episode where she got really angry at her lawer because he 'accused' her of cheating in an eating comp..and she took a hissy fit and strode into the street yelling "I was taking a shit"!! what a classy lady.. i miss her
Old 06-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #181
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Thank you for making me feel like less of a sick weirdo!!
Though my non Fa side loved the sound ON- Especially the episode where she got really angry at her lawer because he 'accused' her of cheating in an eating comp..and she took a hissy fit and strode into the street yelling "I was taking a shit"!! what a classy lady.. i miss her
Don't worry, you're not the only sick weirdo on this forum. Glad I could help.

I also miss Anna Nicole. She was the first BBW I was ever attracted to. She helped me get into FA-dom. Personally, my favorite episode of the show was the first one, especially the part where she was chasing her dog and got stuck underneath the table, her round rear in full view of all (that's my sick weirdo coming out again )

My YouTube video
Old 06-05-2009, 01:06 PM   #182
mergirl

Quote:
Don't worry, you're not the only sick weirdo on this forum. Glad I could help.

I also miss Anna Nicole. She was the first BBW I was ever attracted to. She helped me get into FA-dom. Personally, my favorite episode of the show was the first one, especially the part where she was chasing her dog and got stuck underneath the table, her round rear in full view of all (that's my sick weirdo coming out again )
yeah.. she was a star! i loved the episode where she was looking for a date... and she met this 'classy' guy.. and she made him stop the limo for pickled gherkins or something.. and she hated the posh resteraunt and made him go to a rodeo style bbq place!! oh she cracked me up!!! I loved her!
Old 06-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #183
Weirdo890

Quote:
yeah.. she was a star! i loved the episode where she was looking for a date... and she met this 'classy' guy.. and she made him stop the limo for pickled gherkins or something.. and she hated the posh resteraunt and made him go to a rodeo style bbq place!! oh she cracked me up!!! I loved her!
You know, to tell you the truth, I never actually saw many episodes of the show. My mom didn't like me watching it. Every time it came on I would change the channel every time my mom came into the room. Basically, the show was my own dirty little secret.

My YouTube video
Old 06-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #184
mergirl

haha. snap! my mum used to say "urgh she is awful!! i dont want to watch that"... yeah..so the 'anna nichol smith show' was my 'dirty lil secret' too!!
Old 06-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #185
Weirdo890

Quote:
haha. snap! my mum used to say "urgh she is awful!! i dont want to watch that"... yeah..so the 'anna nichol smith show' was my 'dirty lil secret' too!!
Hooray for dirty secrets.

My YouTube video
Old 06-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #186
mergirl

Quote:
Hooray for dirty secrets.
uh hu!! totally!
Old 06-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #187
Weirdo890

Quote:
uh hu!! totally!
Hey mergirl, have you ever seen this website?

http://www.lardbiscuit.com/anna.html

My YouTube video
Old 06-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #188
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's one: tonight, I turned completely around in the passenger side seat of my friend's car to check out a sexy fat young woman waiting to cross the street. I couldn't help it, she was lifting up her tight shirt, that also showed off her cleavage, and she had a nice clingy skirt on. Nevertheless, my friend smacked me in the side for being such a pig. It isn't like I wolf whistled at her or anything.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #189
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That last post brings back memories. I also know I'm a (F)FA because a year or so ago I was telling a friend from Dims about this woman who rode on the bus with me. She had the most amazingly large and luscious rear end, encased in a tight gold pair of pants, and when she got off the bus, all the guys in the area watched her slowly glide off (as did I). She had been sitting right behind me on the bus, which meant I couldn't stare then, but I enjoyed daydreaming about what she smelled like. I'm sure the person I told this to was appalled, and I was rather surprised, because that isn't usually a fat body part that initially catches my eye.

So, when you make an ass of yourself when talking to other fat women about the glories of 'the biggest' whatever you've ever seen on a woman, then you know you're an (F)FA.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:28 AM   #190
mergirl

Quote:
Hey mergirl, have you ever seen this website?

http://www.lardbiscuit.com/anna.html
Aww.. nice site.. its sad but nice to see some nice pics of the red neck princess herself.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #191
Weirdo890

It is nice to see pictures of Anna Nicole when she was a full-figured woman. To me though, this guy has spent a little too much time writing about here. I'm sure she was a wonderful person to know, but to wax philosophically about her like that seems to be taking it a litle far. But hey, that's just me.

My YouTube video
Old 06-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #192
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know you are an FA when you are at a restaurant and are getting hornier by the seccond staring at the guy at the booth next to you whose belly is squished against it.

That wasn't stalkerish at all.....haha

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #193
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I know I am an FA when I am noticing more wiggling ass walking by than my hubby!!LOL I am always like,.. OMG did u see that lady's aSS!?!?!?!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #194
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
I know I am an FA when I am noticing more wiggling ass walking by than my hubby!!L
LOL me too....
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #195
Billl

Billl has said some nice things
Smile You know your an FA when....

You prefer a large woman to a thin one and you no longer
care about what someone else thinks about your preference
for large women.
Billl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #196
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

...you breathe a sign of relief when the nurse checking your vitals is NOT thin.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #197
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

when your reason for buying swimming goggles is not only to protect your eyes but also to be able see under the water :P *jiggle*
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #198
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
when your reason for buying swimming goggles is not only to protect your eyes but also to be able see under the water :P *jiggle*
I'm having some memories of this comming back to me!!! I think i have some supressed Fa memories!! Though, i remember one time doing this and a naughty man had his willy out. I got a free pass to the swimming baths for the summer though!
Oh..AND i got to see a cock!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #199
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know you are a FA when you hope that the merging of Chrysler and Fiat will finally result in a Fiat being built that your large sized significant other will fit into!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #200
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

(For those that like bbws)
You know you're an FA when Lane Bryant has your email, and the new emails come out oddly around the time you get paid.

Guess what happened to me today?

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote