Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction Multi-part General Archive

Old 11-24-2014, 04:47 PM   #76
Champ

Champ has said some nice things

Too bad the story was abandoned just as it was getting good. Has anyone thought of finishing it for him?
Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:10 PM   #77
Deviant123

Deviant123 has said some nice things

I wrote some following parts kindof hastily... I could post them, what do you think?
Deviant123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:10 AM   #78
IkkeNiels

IkkeNiels has said some nice things

hell yes (plz)
IkkeNiels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 01:57 AM   #79
Deviant123

About one week after the last weigh-in, Clara had just come back from a rigorous interval workout feeling energized and found Lisa asleep on the couch, mostly empty platters surrounding her, her belly puffing freely over the waistband of her large sweatpants. She'd absolutely ballooned in the last week and Clara really wanted to know what she weighed now. It was time to consult the scale.

“Wake up, Lisa!” she said.

Lisa groggily rubbed her eyes. “Hmm, what time is it? I'm hungry.”

Clara helped her up, with a little difficulty, saying “2:00pm, Ooof...” Lisa found a couple donuts sitting nearby and began to munch before Clara led her to the scale.

“You, first,” Lisa said.

Clara hopped on the scale fairly nimbly. “206 pounds” she said, excitedly. “A 6 pound loss. A pound a day. I'm under 200! I'm not huge anymore!” She grinned and poked Lisa's bloated belly. “Actually, I'm not far from what you weighed last time. Except I'm taller than you. Come on, get up there,” she said.

Lisa hastily finished her last donut and licked her fingers as she wobbled onto the scale.

“210” Clara said, bending under Lisa's rounded form to see the scale. She was huge compared to the lithe 105 pounds she was when they met. “That's an 11 pound gain!” Clara almost couldn't believe it. Lisa was actually heavier than Clara was, now. That felt so amazingly good for some reason, she couldn't have described it if she tried. She thought back to a time not long ago when Lisa was fit and had defined abs that most girls would die for. Things had changed, and fast. While Lisa was busy playing with her soft muffin top, trying to peer down at the mysterious little LED numbers that ticked ever-upward, Clara thought about the trend: if Lisa gained this much in just the last week, in a couple months she would be way, way over Clara's old weight. “And you're 5,000 EUR richer,” Clara said.

“Ugh, I missed out on 1,000 EUR,” Lisa said. “Just 1 more pound and I would have made it. I've got to try harder to gain more weight for next time. Where's Mari, I need a shake. Or two. And some beers.”

Clara's eyes grew wide. Lisa didn't seem to realize where things were headed and seeing that she'd gained almost a quarter of her old weight didn't even phase her. She was going to try to gain more weight than even last month. She almost felt like she should stop her... if she turns around now, maybe she will be able to save herself... but no, Lisa is a grown up and has made her decision.

“I'm sure you'll do better next time, Lisa,” Clara said. And she was.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:01 AM   #80
Deviant123

Lisa had already been eating constantly while awake, but after three days she came across a health article on metabolism and weight gain. Her eyes opened wide as she read the words “tricks your body into storing more fat.” The article explained that when eating consistent meals and snacking, her stomach shrinks and the metabolism quickens, preventing some weight gain. Immediately she knew what she must do.

Instead of eating constantly, she changed her meal plan. She binged until it hurt, her stomach taught as a drum, then snoozed away until she woke. Then she binged again, snoozed, woke again, binged again. Her metabolism slowed to a crawl, her belly began to grow, and she was hungrier than ever. Her largest sweatpants might as well have been painted on, the string dangling loose but the band taught under her burgeoning belly, her spreading ass pressing the fabric further each day. Somehow, her skin stayed taut and smooth, though. Lisa wasn't sure, but chalked it up to gaining so much weight so quickly.

Mari had become more inventive with her cooking and the dishes were thicker, richer, and fattier than ever before. Mari became accustomed to pushing Lisa to the bursting point, and Lisa to accepting it. When she woke, Lisa could eat several platters of anything Mari cooked, sometimes even tens of thousands of calories at a sitting.

Clara was both shocked and impressed. And while she was still losing weight, she had less to lose now, making it harder to get such impressive losses than before. While Lisa had been gaining increasingly more weight, it appeared that Clara would be losing increasingly less as she approached her goal.

After two weeks of this, it was again time to measure up and pay the growing girl for her progress.

Even though Clara expected it was more than last time, she almost gawked at the scale. “235,” she said, “a 25 pound gain.”

“Whoo hoo!” said Lisa, throwing her hands in the air, her now flabby arms waving as well. She put her hands on her plump belly and listened to it growl. Her belly had grown, along with her large tits, but her ass was now definitely her biggest asset. With all that sitting, it looked as if all the calories just fell to the bottom. She was a full-blown pear-shape now, ass wobbling from side to side as she stepped away from the scale and toward some nearby candy-bars, handily placed by Mari. Actually, Clara would have to start watching out, because the fatty food was becoming temptingly present at all times.

“Come on Clara,” Lisa said as Clara stepped up for her turn.

“188, an 11 pound loss,” Clara said and smiled. Still losing! But Lisa didn't look so happy. “That means 11,000 EUR for you, Lisa,” Clara said and handed the money.

“But wait,” said Lisa, “I gained more than twice what you lost.”

“Hmmm, that's true,” Clara said, “but rules are rules. You should really watch what you eat, Lisa!” Clara said, laughing. “Here, I'll give you an extra 1000 EUR for your effort.” So she bounced off the scale and out the door, saying “But this is the only time I'll do this. Be a little sly Lisa, you'll lose your figure for nothing if you're not careful. I hear stress-eating kills a diet.” Clara felt exhilarated, watching Lisa frown while eating her chocolates even faster now.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:02 AM   #81
Deviant123

Needless to say, Lisa tried to slow down her eating. For a few hours each day, that is. She skipped breakfast, but broke down and binged even more for lunch. Mari didn't let up, either, because she was still getting bonuses for every pound Lisa gained, so she did everything she could to ruin Lisa's diet, sometimes even force-feeding her until she gave in. However, over the next week, Lisa began to bring her diet somewhat under control.

One morning, after a good diet night of eating only a few thousand calories, Lisa woke up on the couch to the smell of butter and pancakes.

“Good morning, sunshine,” Clara said with some good-humored sarcasm. She didn't feel like Lisa was quite fat enough yet, so she had a trick up her sleeve. “I've got something I think you'll want to see.”

Lisa blinked a few times and yawned before she realized what was going on. Clara was bouncing around and waving a tennis racket in front of Lisa's face, but what was odd is that it was still wrapped in its leather case and like-new packaging. As she came to she realized what it was: an Agassi Pro-Style X2! She'd wanted one for the longest time, but it was always so far out of her price range!

“Hey! Where did you get that?” Lisa demanded.

“I knew you'd like it, do you want it?” Clara asked with a wicked grin. Of course, Lisa did. Clara almost felt bad because it was so easy to manipulate her now.

“If you want it, I have a challenge for you.”

“Well, what is it?” Lisa asked, skeptically. She already knew that she'd accept just about any challenge for this prize, but wanted to play it down.

“Mari just finished making 80 pancakes. If you eat them all in the next half-hour, you can keep this silly little racket,” Clara said, teasing Lisa with the racket again.

Lisa felt trapped. She could never afford the racket, but she didn't want to ruin her new diet. I can always return to my diet, but I'll never be able to afford that racket though, she decided.

“Okay Clara. Throw in a 5,000 EUR bonus, and it's a deal!”

“Very well then. I'm going to hold you to it,” Clara said, beckoning Mari in. When Mari entered carrying a huge tray with plates stacked sky-high with pancakes, Lisa's heart nearly stopped. These pancakes were huge! And covered with butter and syrup. Lisa groaned just looking at them.

“Bon appetit!” said Clara. She shouldn't feel so bad, she thought... after all, Lisa was still smaller than she was when they met.

Lisa took a deep breath, then began. She shoveled the fluffy, buttery, syrupy mess into her mouth as fast as she could. When she was thirsty, she asked for water and Mari came back with a bottle of vodka.

“Water,” huffed Lisa. Clara was all smiles, her plan was working even better than she'd hoped.

“I was instructed to only bring you vodka...” Mari said bashfully. Lisa rolled her eyes, grabbed the handle, and chugged. Maybe it would help her in the end.

Lisa had started off strong but was wavering toward the end. Her belly distended, her eyelids heavy from food-coma, she breathed heavily as she ate, bite after bite, toward the last few plates. Mari began to help her and was always ready with more vodka. Finally Lisa swallowed the last bit of pancake, but not without a good bit of discomfort. Moaning and groaning from the effort, Lisa laid back down with Mari's help. She looked pregnant from how huge her belly was, full of calories. To be precise, Clara did the math: 80 pancakes, 800 calories each... that totaled to 64,000 calories! Plus vodka. What a way to ruin a diet, Clara thought, somewhat shocked that Lisa was able to fit all of it in her belly.

“Well, well,” Clara said, “We have a winner! Here's your EUR.” Lisa groaned in response, so Clara just set the new tennis racket on the coffee table and let her fall asleep. Her belly began to rise and fall with the rhythm of sleep and Clara knew that all those calories were turning straight to fat.

What's funny is that the way things are heading, she may never again be thin enough to use it, Clara figured. She spared a single sidelong glance to Lisa's burgeoning form as it heaved up and down heavily on the couch before slipping on her running shoes and whisking out the door. Today was another 10k-day, and she felt like a million bucks.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:02 PM   #82
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title
Thumbs up

Awesome ! Somehow I don't think Lisa will get much use out of that tennis racket
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 08:40 AM   #83
Champ

Excellent work!
Old 12-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #84
Champ

Got anymore?
Old 12-01-2014, 11:52 PM   #85
Q Bomb

Q Bomb has said some nice things

Great to see this classic story moving again.
Q Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 01:14 AM   #86
Deviant123

Over the next few days, things returned to normal. Lisa had clearly gained a few pounds thanks to Clara's trickery and a now very stretched, demanding stomach. She was hungrier than ever, and she found that her binging urges were difficult to stop at best. Plus, she had the worst cravings for syrup in the mornings.

Today was a Wednesday, and Clara always spent Wednesday mornings at aerobics class. At first, she'd found it hard to make friends there, but as she thinned out, the other girls were taking more notice of her. She was talking with Heidi and Steph, who she got along particularly well with, when the topic of eating contests came up.

“They're so disgusting,” said Steph as the ladies were cooling off after class. “My boyfriend watches those sometimes and I hate it.”

Heidi shrugged. “I guess some people just like it. It's gotta be really unhealthy though.”

Clara didn't say anything about it. Neither of the girls had met Lisa or knew about their arrangement, and Clara didn't plan on telling them because she didn't know how they might take it. But suddenly, she felt an idea coming on like a light-bulb.

“Hey girls, see you later,” said Clara, and they made parting gestures before Clara left for home.

“Hey there fatso!” said Clara as she paraded into the living room. She wasn't trying to be mean, it was more playful than anything.

“Oh hey Clara,” said Lisa, reclining and munching as she watched some sappy soap opera.

Getting fatter, per usual, thought Clara. “Hey Lisa what do you think about making some extra dough? No pun intended!” she said and grinned.

Lisa glanced skeptically over at Clara, and said “I was thinking about moving out actually, trying to get back in shape a bit.”

Clara pursed her lips. “You know the contract specifies you have to live here, if you break it you'll lose all your income. That's out of the question, don't you think?”

It was about what Lisa expected her to say, a contract is a contract, after all. Extra money could be good. She crunched through a couple potato chips as she and Clara began to discuss the possibility of Lisa entering competitive eating events. At first, Lisa thought it was foolish, but Clara was convincing, and after discussing it a bit more she realized that she'd basically just be making more money to do what she was already doing: getting fat. Plus, Clara thought that she'd be really good at it and might even win.

“Okay, what the hell!” said Lisa, cheerily. She was a personal trainer, after all. She could easily lose the weight after the agreement, and she shouldn't be so worried about it anymore.

“I'm glad you're in my life Clara, you think of the best things,” Lisa said with an earnest smile.

Clara froze for a second before answering. “Yeah... Thanks Lisa, you too. Hey, looks like Mari made cheesecake, you hungry?”

Lisa laughed and licked her lips. “Duh.”
Old 12-03-2014, 07:45 PM   #87
Deviant123

Clara did a little research and pulled a few strings to sign up for her first competitive eating event, which was a free-for-all at Mike's All-American Dogs just a couple towns over. The fare would be, not too surprisingly, chili dogs, and the list of entrants was impressive. They would have to prepare quickly, because it was happening this Sunday! Contestants would eat as many pounds of the stuff as they could in 12 minutes to determine who wins.

The prize money was only 4,000 EUR, but that was more than enough to encourage Lisa. To prepare, she and Clara both decided she should practice once a day, at dinner, to eat absolutely as much as she could in 12 minutes. Mari made burgers on Thursday, burritos on Friday, and ice cream on Saturday afternoon. They decided it was best to let Lisa fast on Saturday night so she could be most ravenous on the competition day. They found that Lisa could eat about 10 pounds of most foods before throwing in the towel, so Clara was confident that Lisa had a shot at placing.

“Hey Lisa, ready for the big day tomorrow?” Clara asked. Lisa was lounging on the couch looking rather grumpy. Her rolls were spilling out around her overly-tight stretch-pants, but her belly looked a lot smaller than usual because there was almost no food in it, for once. Clara realized that this must be the first time in months that Lisa actually felt hungry!

“My tummy hurts, I hate being hungry,” Lisa said, unconsciously rubbing her belly. It was so much bigger than she remembered and her fingers sunk deep into the smooth, expansive flesh.

“You're going to win tomorrow, I know it! Tomorrow's a big day for us,” Clara said, and headed to bed. It was a big day for her too: Lisa said she had drawn up the next part of her work-out plan, and it was going to get her into stellar, athlete/model shape! If Lisa had enough energy after the competition, they would work out the details then. Tomorrow was shaping up to be quite a big day for both girls, indeed.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:16 PM   #88
Champ

The cliff hangers!!! Thanks again. Keep up the great work.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:15 PM   #89
Deviant123

Lisa had trouble sleeping that night. She'd abstained from food for longer than she could remember, and her belly was killing her. She turned over a couple times, readjusted, tried to let sleep take her, but no such luck. Her stomach growled audibly, and she finally said aloud “Screw it!”

She rushed to get up as fast as she reasonably could at her size, actually failing to make it up the first time and getting on her feet the second. She knew there was dense chocolate cake in the fridge and ice cream in the freezer, so she decided to just have a little snack and go back to bed like nothing happened.

She picked a mixing bowl from the counter for her “snack” and carved a third of the cake and just four scoops of rocky road, because she wanted to be good. Then the hunger pain hit her, and she stood there in the kitchen, plump ass pressed against the lower cupboards as she leaned back against the counter, digging in. The next thing she knew, it was all gone! And the hunger pains were still there. She eyed the remaining cake and ice cream with a desire that felt forbidden. But she knew she shouldn't. She was just shifting her weight to leave when her tummy rumbled again and she swung her hips back around and tore into the cake and remaining ice cream.

Five delicious minutes passed, and Lisa had scraped the remaining rocky road from the box before disposing of it so Clara wouldn't know she cheated on her contest prep. It still wasn't enough to really satisfy her, but maybe Lisa would be able to sleep now. It didn't floor her that she'd just eaten a whole cake and a tub of rocky road as a midnight snack, but maybe it should have. It certainly spelled good luck for the next day, however!
Old 12-05-2014, 08:14 PM   #90
Deviant123

Finally, the day of Lisa's first competition and a chance to break into the exotic and filling world of professional eating! She was excited and very, very hungry. Clara had caught her sneaking three Costco muffins that morning and stopped her before she could eat more than two. “But I'm sooooo hungry,” whined Lisa.

“Don't worry, Lisa, just think of all the chili dogs that are waiting for you at the contest. But forget about food for now, we have to weigh in today,” Clara said, as if Lisa was even capable of forgetting food at this point in the game.

“Ahh, you're right it's been two weeks!” said Lisa as she followed Clara back to the scale, thighs rubbing together, bottom bouncing to the slow rhythm of her new gait, slightly out of breath as was becoming the norm for her. As Clara took to the scale, Lisa snagged a candy bar sitting on the nearby shelf and quickly shoved it in her mouth. Clara rolled her eyes as she heard the wrapper, but when she saw the number “179” she was too excited to care. She'd lost another 9 pounds.

“There we go!” said Lisa. “With your new regiment, you're going to leave the 170's in the past even faster than the 180's too.”

Clara was all smiles while Lisa mounted the scale. “I can't read it, Clara,” Lisa said, so Clara read out the number 261 for her.

“You gained 26 pounds! That's 9,000 EUR for you,” Clara said, “and you know what, because you beat me again, here's another 1,000 EUR. If you keep beating me, I've decided it's fair to give you a bonus.” This way, Clara thought, Lisa wouldn't be so hung up on gaining too much weight, and might stop fighting her destiny.

“Wow, thanks Clara!” said Lisa. She was ecstatic to make so much in one week. But in this case more money meant more pounds on Lisa's petite frame. Her big bubbly ass and womanly hips were the clear winners this time, jutting out like a shelf now. Wide and thick, her cheeks wobbled when she walked or turned, and her fingers sunk several inches into her soft hips. She felt weird about feeling herself because she didn't understand why she liked it so much. Something was changing for her, but she couldn't place a finger on it. Or maybe, she just did!

Before Lisa knew it, Clara had already dragged her out of the house and stuffed her in the car. Although Lisa fruitlessly asked to stop at almost every restaurant she saw on the way, the trip was short enough.

Mike's was a showy southwest barbeque looking spot with a ton of outdoor space, so there actually was a lot going on there. There were booths and food-trucks and other foodie spectacles outside the restaurant, but hot-dogs were clearly the headliner there. Mike's alone had 18 different specialty dogs and they all looked amazing.

They were a little early, so Lisa and Clara just hung out for a while and watched the crowd amass. Lisa noticed a journalist was there with a camera and saw him talk to a few people, but he didn't spend much time with Lisa, instead going after the well-known competitors. She saw him talking to a tiny, rail-thin woman for a long time, laughing with her about something as he shot some footage.

“That's Annie Clarke,” Clara narrated, “and apparently she's the 'big deal' this year. A few months ago she got a world record for most hamburgers eaten in 30 minutes. And she beat some really big guys too. It's crazy because she's so tiny. She's smaller than you used to be, Lisa,” Clara smirked.

It had the desired effect. Lisa eyed her competition fiercely, and hoped dearly she wouldn't lose to such a tiny girl.

Eventually the competitors were gathered. Two were big men in their thirties, one was a really tall guy named Jay, then there was a big woman Lisa only briefly met, and of course Lisa and Annie. The announcer took the mic, and after brief introductions, and a little cheering – primarily for Annie, which made Lisa very jealous – the food was brought out. The announcer explained the game for the spectators while Lisa admired the platters, piled high with chili dogs, each set on its own scale. Lisa's measured out at 20.08 pounds, so she knew she had her work cut out for her.

Some of the contestants glanced at each other, others avoided eye contact until the announcer counted down. The clock was already set for 12 minutes, displayed in digital on a TV screen. Lisa had never felt more hungry in her life, poised with her expectant hands at the ready. Clara saw the spark in Lisa's eyes and thought, that something seemed oddly right about all of this. The thought vanished, however, as the pop of the pistol sounded and the contestants seized the first helpings with fervor.

They all started fast. The announcer called out the early leads, then started commentating here and there, calling out the minutes and who looked in great form. Lisa was in it from the beginning, and everyone was neck-and-neck for the first 5 minutes. The tall guy pulled ahead after the first few minutes, and was really going to town. Lisa tried to pick up the pace, but around the six-minute-mark, with almost 7 pounds of chili dogs in her belly, she felt it start to catch up with her. What she didn't see was that the others were slowing down too! The big woman and one of the fat guys were just about done, reclining in their chairs and barely eating anymore now. The other big guy looked a little sick but hung in there through 7 minutes.

Clara paid close attention to Annie as she and Lisa passed the tall guy in weight. The big guy finally gave up the ghost at 8 minutes, so it was just Annie and Lisa, who were tenths of a pound apart, and the tall dude who was beginning to lag.

This is when Lisa decided to pick up the pace. She was feeling really full at 9 minutes and she started to wonder if she'd make it to 12, but there Annie was, keeping up just fine it looked like. I have to keep going, thought Lisa, cramming another fatty chili dog into her mouth.

“Go Lisa!” Clara yelled, and a couple other people cheered her on too. Lisa felt a burst of energy and powered through another ten dogs, passing Annie for the time being. They were 10 minutes in, with 2 to go and Lisa had eaten 10.5 pounds of chili dogs when Annie began to make her move. The crowd noticed, the announcer caught on, and at 11 minutes, Annie had passed Lisa, who was now feeling the full effects of her indulgence. The tall guy was still in it, but he was over a pound behind at this point.

“Lisa needs to hang in there but she's slowing down!” his voice rang into the crowd, “And it looks like Annie's going to take it home! One minute left, here comes the kick!”

And boy did Annie have a kick. That little woman pushed another 10 dogs into her now very distended belly before the time ran out, beating Lisa: 12.2 pounds to Lisa's 11.4 pounds. As Clara came up to congratulate Lisa for second place, she realized that Lisa was down-and-out. Her eyes were drooping and she was slumped in her chair. As Annie accepted her trophy and 4,000 EUR check, Lisa groaned and wondered to herself: “How is it possible for this skinny little bitch to beat me!?”

“Great job Lisa!” said Clara. “I think you were born for this. That's 2,000 EUR you just won for second! Minus my 6% booking fee of course.”

Lisa pursed her plump lips. “I lost to her, though... I can't believe it, Clara.”

Clara shrugged. “She's a professional, Lisa. If you work at it you can do it too. Probably better.”

Lisa considered it... Clara was right! As usual, thought Lisa. She just had to try harder next time, and that prize money would be hers!

The announcer called Lisa and the tall guy up to accept their awards after Annie, and after some applause he said “Thanks for coming out everybody and enjoy the rest of the event! And by the way you can catch some of these incredible food-athletes in two weeks at the Donutterrific Extravaganza. You can be sure Ms. Annie will be there to face off against her biggest challenge yet.”

Lisa turned to Clara and said “We have to go. I'm going to beat that woman this time. I can't lose. Let's go home and talk about your new workout plan. Then we can figure out a training program for me too.” Clara felt a rivalry coming on.

Lisa tried to get up, but couldn't. They waited a while and talked while Lisa drank a couple Coke's and let her very, very bloated belly settle down, then left the event to work on better, and bigger, things.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:22 PM   #91
Champ

Exceptional work!
Old 12-15-2014, 09:50 PM   #92
Champ

Did you write anymore?
Old 12-15-2014, 10:35 PM   #93
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

interesting... I would definitely read something you wrote, but I just do not feel at all that this was the direction Karl was moving with this story. Did you contact Karl before writing this? (I think it is a forum rule that you need permission first, maybe you could have wrote it in a different thread as an alternate universe take on it, like Earth-2 Superman) I know he has a couple other ongoing stories, Jill for instance, and I think he just got preoccupied with that one.
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 05:52 PM   #94
Deviant123

I really don't know what his plans were, seeing as he didn't write anything about where he was headed. It has been 3 years without any sign of progress. Feel free to ignore my addition to the story if you'd like, and if the author returns he can certainly remove my continuation w/o qualms

Also, if the community would like me to stop adding to the story, I understand and that's not a problem.

Best!
Old 12-18-2014, 06:31 PM   #95
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

well... i just don't see how a girl whos a weight loss personal trainer, is now willingly going to an eating competition and complaining that she lost. Karl may have had some unrealisticness in his stroy but he kept it with her not wanting to get fat but needing the money. again this is just not working for me because your a different author and so taking artistic licensing. and he just communicated with use 12/2012 thats only 2 years, and he is also working on Jill so I still feel it was premature in taking over on his own thread, start a separate one as a spin-off tale, send him a private message definitely and if he doesn't reply then i think you can take over. this just isn't flowing from Karl's story, again not saying you aren't good, just your half and his are like two completely different tales.
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:39 PM   #96
Champ

I for one am enjoying the story! Please continue
Old 12-19-2014, 11:18 AM   #97
novasteller

novasteller has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooberDude737 View Post
well... i just don't see how a girl whos a weight loss personal trainer, is now willingly going to an eating competition and complaining that she lost. Karl may have had some unrealisticness in his stroy but he kept it with her not wanting to get fat but needing the money. again this is just not working for me because your a different author and so taking artistic licensing. and he just communicated with use 12/2012 thats only 2 years, and he is also working on Jill so I still feel it was premature in taking over on his own thread, start a separate one as a spin-off tale, send him a private message definitely and if he doesn't reply then i think you can take over. this just isn't flowing from Karl's story, again not saying you aren't good, just your half and his are like two completely different tales.
What's wrong with you? Are you related to him or something? If it's bothering you that much just ignore it. I, for one, think his additions are great. It's about time someone do something about these stories that authors start and then just abandon. Get a life, dude.
novasteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:55 PM   #98
Christophe

Christophe has said some nice things

Tanks a lot Deviant. Continue !
I agree with Novasteller: more than 1 year without updade means the post is abandoned. Feel free to update yourself !
Christophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 10:36 PM   #99
Champ

Perhaps there will be a Christmas miracle!
Old 01-01-2015, 11:47 PM   #100
Champ

Aww don't let one bad apple spoil it for the rest of us. If you have any more please post it up?