Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-07-2007, 08:57 PM   #1
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in
Default How do you do a feeding?

I mean, when you get down to it? >.>;

What are the precise mechanics? Do you just grab a bag of malt balls and start popping them in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:07 AM   #2
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Varies.

This is like asking somebody how they have sex. Everyone does it differently and it has to take into account the inclinations of the participants. It also is not going to be the same every time, just as straight sex won't be the same every time you do that.

Personally (as the feeder), I've done funnel feeding, forced hand feeding, and encouraging while the other person was eating. The funnel feeding was just putting a funnel in the guy's mouth and pouring in a chocolate milkshake slowly enough so he could swallow. The encouraging varied, but it was typically either buying the guy's favorite foods and telling him he was going to eat them or having him tell me he was eating something (when we were not physically together) and my being forceful about him eating a lot. The hand feeding which I found super hot was done with us both in bed and me feeding him whatever we were using at that time--Hostess cupcakes, donettes, whatever--and stuffing things into his mouth while rubbing his belly and telling him how fat it was making him and how hot it was.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:36 PM   #3
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

LovesBHMs has it right. It all depends on the mood of the couple. I've done all those as well, but the key is that both are relaxed and comfy with each, trust each other, and just have playful fun. It's like kissing...you'll figure it out the more you do it and it'll just come natural.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I don't really remember, it's been so long. Any cute feedees out there wanna help jog my memory? I hear it's like riding a bike...
What I do recall wasn't particularly formal at all. It was mostly just an understanding that the encounter was a feeding. Sometimes it's just encouragement, sometimes it's, as you said, get a supply of food and just start popping it in, and sometimes it's like something out of a story. The common thread is that there's consumption and it's fun .
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:25 PM   #5
ppinkie

ppinkie can now change their title

I must ask, are you assuming that a "feeding" is comprised of a feeder and a feedee? Or is a "feeding" that of just a feedee alone eating? On the otherhand, could it be either situtation?

I think like what has been said earlier, there are so many factors that influence what a "feeding" is. I honestly think that nearly everyone has a different concept of feederism. I'm sure you didnt mean for your question to be interpreted as this deeply. Maybe if you narrow down your own defintion of what you call a "feeding", we will gladly be able to help answer!
ppinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:43 PM   #6
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm going with the former, a feeder feeding a feedee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:51 AM   #7
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Great topic, Fuzzy. I tried my hand at feeding recently, and I'm still figuring it out, but here are some of the things my partner and I have tried so far.

During our first try, we just kept a bowl of chocolates by the bedside table while we had sex. Whenever she asked, I fed her some. I also fed her some when she didn't ask, and that was hot for both of us. I stopped when she'd had enough, of course. The whole thing was pretty spontaneous and intuitive.

On our second attempt, we tried the "doggy style" position. While I took her from behind, she ate ice cream from a bowl, which she kept on a pillow in front of her. This one got a little messy, but it was a good time had by both.

Our third "feeding" was kind of a combination of the first two. She had a craving for marshmallows, so we bought a bag and I basically fed them to her while we tried a variety of positions. The actual feeding itself was fun and informal, and though it certainly heightened our enjoyment, it was hardly the centerpiece of the lovemaking.

Hope this wasn't too specific. I have limited exposure to the practice of feeding, so I'd like to hear what other people have tried and how they did it.
We offer you ESCAPE!

Last edited by Leonard; 10-09-2007 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Yum.
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:59 AM   #8
SoftBellyLover

SoftBellyLover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
Great topic, Fuzzy. I tried my hand at feeding recently, and I'm still figuring it out, but here are some of the things my partner and I have tried so far.

During our first try, we just kept a bowl of chocolates by the bedside table while we had sex. Whenever she asked, I fed her some. I also fed her some when she didn't ask, and that was hot for both of us. I stopped when she'd had enough, of course. The whole thing was pretty spontaneous and intuitive.

On our second attempt, we tried the "doggy style" position. While I took her from behind, she ate ice cream from a bowl, which she kept on a pillow in front of her. This one got a little messy, but it was a good time had by both.

Our third "feeding" was kind of a combination of the first two. She had a craving for marshmallows, so we bought a bag and I basically fed them to her while we tried a variety of positions. The actual feeding itself was fun and informal, and though it certainly heightened our enjoyment, it was hardly the centerpiece of the lovemaking.

Hope this wasn't too specific. I have limited exposure to the practice of feeding, so I'd like to hear what other people have tried and how they did it.
I think Doggy Style with a fattening treat in front is one of the hottest ways to go if its going to be a combo of feeding/sex. If no sex is involved, I'm more partial to the outgrown panties/bra or bikini so you can see her belly grow rounder by the bite. But hell, I've only had the pleasure 3 times so I'm a novice.
SoftBellyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:35 AM   #9
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard View Post

Although the doggy style thing is prohibitive if the chick is the one doing the feeding.

Good example though of how everyone does this differently. I've never done feeding in combination with sex; it has been more of a foreplay or just straight "intimate playtime" thing. For me, I've enjoyed focusing on the creativity and intimacy of feeding/encouraging.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:17 AM   #10
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
--Hostess cupcakes, donettes, whatever--and stuffing things into his mouth while rubbing his belly and telling him how fat it was making him and how hot it was.
good lord, i think i want to sleep with you, now!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:59 AM   #11
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Lightbulb

I think I've invented an ingenius way of feeding a girl several donuts at a time while keeping both of my hands free for other nefarious uses.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:16 AM   #12
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
I think I've invented an ingenius way of feeding a girl several donuts at a time while keeping both of my hands free for other nefarious uses.

How?
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:37 AM   #13
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

*giggles* Now that's just naughty. And... really, really hot.

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:51 AM   #14
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

"several."

cheeky!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:36 PM   #15
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

That does sound hot
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote