Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 01-03-2017, 05:50 PM   #3526
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Twenty minutes on the bike with ten minutes walking again today- yay me!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:27 PM   #3527
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

.7 of a mile walked, pretty good considering I never left the house today.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:59 PM   #3528
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

50mins strength training group class, 10mins walking.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:57 PM   #3529
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

sixteen min on the bike and ten walking

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-10-2017, 11:46 PM   #3530
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Slowly but surely getting back into shape. I feel like I should be excercising more often for the calorie burn, but less frequently feels like I'm progressing faster than I did a few years back, when I last got alarmed by my weight and lost 30 pounds over nearly a year. The good thing (as I see it) is that I'm clearly in better shape for 215 this time than I was last time - but I'm still not happy with 215, mostly because I carry a bunch at the middle in a soft belly, which makes pants uncomfortable (I probably wouldn't care so much if it was more like a solid beer gut = P).

So I'm up to 20 minutes comfortably on the elliptical, and did 2 miles including cooldown since there's snow outside and I couldn't literally cooldown as I prefer to. Then some muscle work, the usual basic endurance routine of bicep curls, tricep extensions, reverse pushups, reverse situps, and pushups. We'll see about going again in 2-3 days.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:37 PM   #3531
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

.9 of a mile walked throughout the day.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:11 PM   #3532
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Four miles of walking today.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 06:41 PM   #3533
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

three hours house cleaning on Saturday
ten minute walk yesterday
Fifteen minutes walking today plus five minutes trying something new- a life fitness machine in the gym at work- it got my heart rate to over 160
Cleaning out the arteries- hell yeah!

Old 01-27-2017, 01:34 PM   #3534
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1hr spin class, 10mins walking
Old 01-27-2017, 06:33 PM   #3535
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Thirty minute walk downtown with my daughter on Sunday
eighteen minutes on the bike with a two minute warm up on the stair type machine followed up with ten minutes of walking yesterday

Old 01-30-2017, 01:40 PM   #3536
supersizebbw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Thirty minute walk downtown with my daughter on Sunday
eighteen minutes on the bike with a two minute warm up on the stair type machine followed up with ten minutes of walking yesterday
Thanks GEF for keeping this thread going! it won't let me rep you!

-------------------

1hr spin class today
Old 01-30-2017, 04:09 PM   #3537
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
Thanks GEF for keeping this thread going! it won't let me rep you!

-------------------

1hr spin class today
So glad I do manage to keep up the exercise so I CAN post in this thread!
Thirty minute walk down town on Sunday with my OTHER daughter- and yes it was cold
Did three minutes on that life fitness machine then seventeen on the bike with ten minutes walking today at lunch time

Old 02-06-2017, 02:13 PM   #3538
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Saturday: 35 minutes of walking, carrying laptop and backpack, that's 15 additional lbs

Today: 40 minutes of quick walking - 3 miles.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:04 PM   #3539
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

25 min walking on Saturday

10 min dancing yesterday

Old 02-07-2017, 11:56 AM   #3540
supersizebbw

1hr spin bike today
Old 02-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #3541
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

15 min walk outside at lunch time today

Old 02-07-2017, 04:34 PM   #3542
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

20 minute walk home from work
or I should say, skate home. Half the roads, half the sidewalks, were covered in ice.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:14 PM   #3543
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

twenty minute walk on Thursday
thirty minutes walking today
twenty minutes swimming and ten minutes walking on Saturday

Old 02-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #3544
Rojodi

2 shoveling periods
20 minutes followed by 25 more
Old 02-13-2017, 04:00 PM   #3545
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I forgot to list thirty minutes of walking on Friday

Ten minutes on my lunch break today

Old 02-18-2017, 01:17 PM   #3546
Rojodi

30 minutes of straight mall walking and little kid dodging.
Old 02-18-2017, 05:03 PM   #3547
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Fifteen minutes walk with a coworker on Friday
Three hours house cleaning today

Old 03-29-2017, 06:45 PM   #3548
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I did 15 minutes walking on Friday
30 mins walking on Saturday

10 min walking yesterday after 10 minutes on the exercise bike.

Old 03-29-2017, 07:25 PM   #3549
Rojodi

36 minute walk, almost 2 miles.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:17 PM   #3550
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default When the day is superb . . .

Friends -

When the day is superb, the bike is well-tuned, Mrs Ho Ho is by my side and I'm feeling frisky - even though I'm nearly 80, who cares about the numbers?

We didn't ride that much (about 15 miles) but it felt great - until I got off and my back started hurting again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Robert bike May 11 2017.jpg (941.0 KB, 10 views)

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote