Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Recent Additions

Old 12-28-2016, 08:15 PM   #26
danvighar

danvighar has said some nice things
Thumbs up Saints preserve us!

Well played!

Looking forward to the epic confrontation, conclusion, and any epilogues.
danvighar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:15 PM   #27
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When the door opened, Cecilia winced from the brightness of the hallway -- it was only then that she realized that for at least the last two days she’d had all the curtains drawn and all of the lights off.

She heard him mutter “Too dark in here” and she just had time to clamp her eyelids shut before he flicked on the lights in the room’s entryway. After a moment she cracked them open just enough to peer at him through her famous eyelashes, but the light was still dazzling off the walls and off his white shirt and for a moment it seemed like he was glowing.

Then her eyes adapted and it was just Mark -- or, once she mentally removed the mustache, the touch of grey at his temples, and some length from his hair, Michael St. Jean, reporter. She felt a bit disgusted that such basic changes had caused her not to recognize the reporter who had chased her a year ago. Although she had to admit that different context could make it hard to recognize someone -- something she herself had relied on. But also he’d approached her at the pool in a friendly way, full of kindness and compassion rather than the hungry inquisitiveness of a reporter

But now he was with the questions “Is someone else here? I thought I might have heard two voices?”

Cecilia put on her most impenetrable smile and made a show of looking around, suddenly conscious of the friction of her neck roll sliding on the padding lying on her once sharp collarbone. She kept up the faux innocence to cover her relief at finding the apartment empty other than the two of them, finally replying with an insouciant “As you can see, just me. I was playing out scenes for myself; just because my acting days are done doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy practicing some lines.”

Without saying anything Mike walked farther into the room and looked around, sniffed the air, then let his gaze settle on Cecilia. It was only then that she recalled that she was naked; she had a fair idea of what he was seeing: massive belly hanging between dangling thighs, breasts launching themselves from just under her neck rolls and hanging far down her bulging flanks, arms held out at angle due to how fat her sides were, every part of her enrobed in fat.

Then she noticed that his gaze seemed focused on her ears. She cocked an eyebrow at him, and he blushed a bit and said “The earrings were how I found you, in part. There were other bits that jumped out at me when I went through everything, that gave me some idea of what to look for, but it was the earrings that told me where to look. I have to say, you have good taste, those celtic crosses look good on you -- I didn’t want to draw attention to them before, but I’ve been admiring them since we met.” After a moment he amended “Met again.”

“Thank you. I like them too -- they make a bit of a statement, for me, actually. And as you can see, normal ear rings wouldn’t have long enough posts for how fat my ears are. That was one thing that did surprise me, my earlobes getting fat.”

“So you expected the rest?” His gaze seemed to be pulled toward her centre of gravity.

Cecilia started to shrug, then stopped it, suddenly self-conscious. She admitted softly “Well, it might have gotten a bit out of hand at the very end … but as an outline: yes, I was expecting all of this.” Michael’s gaze was still pinned to her belly.

She felt a surge of defiance, who was he to question her, or to look askance at her belly? And why shouldn’t she shrug or do anything else that she pleased? With a sudden fierceness she reached to the sides of her belly and squeezed, then wobbled it about while saying “I took every bite knowing that I was growing this.” She tried to reach under her belly to heft it up, but it quickly became apparent that her own flesh made reaching all the way under it impossible. With a gasp she leaned back again, stuck out her arms, and shook them while shimmying her torso, making all her bulges and rolls wobble, shake, jiggle. Breathing hard with the effort she still managed to snap out “This was planned.”

Why wouldn’t he meet her eye, or even stand facing her properly? Instead, in a sudden change of topic he thrust the white box he was holding at her “Angel Food cake? I don’t know if you would actually want cake at this time of day, but …”

Cecilia struggled to reach the box, then as Mike passed it closer to her she quipped “Do I look like I would turn down cake at any time of day? And Angel Food Cake sounds divine right about now.”

Cecilia tore up the spongy ring then lifted a quarter of it to her mouth and started taking huge bites out of it -- then stopped after a few, a quizzical look on her face. “And it tastes divine. So light, so … I don’t even know the word. Like a fresh dawn, or children laughing. It, it is, it doesn’t taste of guilt -- it has been so long since I’ve had food that didn’t taste of guilt.”

She took another bite, smiled, and put the rest back in the box. “It’s odd, but that is actually all that I want right now. I’ll save the rest for later, if I get cravings.”

Mike tentatively took the box from her, and Cecilia’s chubby fingers brushed his fingertips for a moment. He turned around with the box and seemed to stall for several seconds before stepping to put it on the room’s desk. He pulled out the desk chair and sat down, rolling the chair back towards the bed.

He waggled an eyebrow at Cecelia and said “Don’t be alarmed.” He at first seemed to be unbuttoning his shirt, but stopped after the top two button. Then he fished out out a long chain, and handed it to Cecilia before buttoning back up.

Cecilia looked at the celtic cross necklace clutched in her chubby hand, then looked up at Mike inquiringly. He explained “It was my grandmothers. She gave it to me when I went off to college, and begged me to wear it -- she was a very pious woman in her own way and I think she really thought it would help protect me from the debauchery of college life. I was embarrassed, so I had an extra long chain made for it, so it would hang out of sight. Of course then it was too long to wear when swimming or sleeping, but I’ve mostly worn it. Isn’t it a remarkably close match to your earrings.”

Warily Cecilia admitted “Yes, I suppose it is. And your point is?”

“I want you to have it, to go with the earrings. And I think the chain is long enough to work for you, too.”

Cecilia made no move, just asked “You are giving it to me why?”

“Well, in part because I really feel that it belongs with the earrings somehow. And in part because I’ve been part of the press that has probably made your life a lot harder than it needed to be. And maybe in part because somehow I feel that you need the protection more, and that maybe you never had a grandmother praying for you every day.”

Cecilia suddenly nodded, and put the necklace on, the cross nestling between the curves of her naked breasts.

Silence reigned in the room for several long moments, before Mike coughed and turned his chair away. Cecilia touched the cross, sighed, then asked “So now what? Cameras waiting outside?”

Mike shook his head, once and then again, and finally found his words “No, I’ve gone quiet, haven’t updated my tracking site in a couple of weeks. Only a few people know I was closing in on you, and I think they can be trusted to stay quiet.”

“But you are a reporter?”

“I was.” He turned back around to face her, his eyes locked onto hers. “My paper shut down two months ago, and there just aren’t enough jobs for real reporters anymore. I need to find a new job, but I had some savings, actually my blog trying to trace you actually is responsible for part of those savings. Enough set aside to do one last push to track you down, to find out what is going on with you.”

Cecilia laughed, causing substantial parts of her body to jiggle. “What has been going on with me, that I’m never go to tell. Chalk it up as an addiction, if you will, or a mental breakdown. But it is over now … well, everything leaves it mark, and I’m not just talking about my new body. But that” she pointed at the box of Angel Food Cake, the fat on her arms wobbling pendulously with the motion, “has given me renewed confidence that I’ve … beaten my devil. You have no idea how much I needed that right now. The flavour -- it is hope. However did you find just the right thing to bring me?”

Mike licked his lips then said quickly, almost babbling “Oddest thing, one of the tipsters, he suggested where to go. Actually I texted him just as I was coming in.” Mike pulled out his phone and looked down at it, quickly tapping at the screen, then frowned “Error message? What a time to lose contact with him.”

“Another mystery that maybe you’ll never know?” Just as Mike looked up Cecelia shrugged, causing waves across her flesh, then with a grunt of effort managed to shift her position on the bed, causing even more shifting and wobbling of her flesh.

After taking a few deep breaths to recover from that effort, she continued “This may sound odd, but if you need a job, I think I need someone to help me for a while. At my size I could certainly use help getting around, and since you already know my secret it might work out if you were willing to help me. Things like getting out of chairs, for example. I know this might seem ...”

Cecilia paused in mid-stream, puzzled by Mike’s stunned expression. Then her mouth formed a little ‘o’ of understanding as the pieces of his behavior suddenly assembled themselves into a new picture. Quickly she tracked her gaze down from his face, across his torso, and to his tented up trousers before he could turn away or block that view again.

She let out a little laugh, then returned to her offer “I know this might seem like a dream come true to a fat admirer like you apparently are -- but I’m willing to pay you with actual money as well as the chance to help out one of the fattest women around.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From the Administrivia portion of the “Hunting for Hearts” website

If any of you are in contact with the user who went by the handle ‘Gabe’ on here, could you let him know I’d love it if he could get in touch with me? We were messaging on an issue when his account vanished from the site, and I’d love to follow up with him on how his suggestion worked out, as well as some questions.

For that matter: Gabe, if you are reading this -- your suggestion worked perfectly. Not sure why it helped fix things, but it seemed to do so. Things are working great now -- thanks!

Old 01-04-2017, 03:16 PM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

“What do you think?” asked Mike as he handed Cecilia a laptop, “Will that do the job?”

Cecilia balanced the laptop on her belly as she read the draft message, then eventually nodded and said “Yes, I think you tuned my words perfectly. It will create a fuss, but the industry won’t want to talk about the diversity angle for long, so as long as you keep repeating that message I think it should wrap up in a reasonably short period of time.”

Mike took the laptop back, and said “OK, then I’ll post this tomorrow, once you are well away from here. Are you sure you’ll be OK for a month or two on your own now?”

“Yes, I’d planned this stay in an addiction treatment centre before I started this whole experience. I knew changing habits could be hard, and these people are supposed to be excellent, and I’m sure they have enough muscular orderlies to help me get out of chairs.

Mind you, knowing that when I come out I’ll have you to help me … I might not want to stay as long as I’d originally thought I might. Please do be awfully boring so the media circus dies down soon!”

Mike just stepped close, pressing himself against Cecilia’s belly, and wrapped as much of her as he could into a hug. Eventually he let go and said “Absolutely I’ll be coming for you as soon as it safe and healthy for both of us. You can have faith in me.”

From the front page of “Hunting for Hearts”

As I indicated previously, I’m going to keep this community running because of that one word, ‘community.’ However now that the one year anniversary has come and gone -- and I’m sorry that I was offline for a couple of weeks right around that time -- I’m closing the site to new Cecilia hunting stories.

I have some good news to share with you all -- and no doubt this will be all over the gossip sites as soon as I post it, but this is the only comment I’m going to make on the matter. I’ve talked with someone who I have have confidence speaks for Cecilia, who communicated the following to me:.

Cecilia felt she had to quit acting as that lifestyle was not good for her mental and physical health. She’s spent the last year recovering and is in a much better state now, however she does not anticipate returning to her acting career. She appreciates the loyalty of the fans that she gained during her short career, and encourages them all to give a chance to new faces and voices in the entertainment industry -- especially ones that maybe don’t embody the look that Cecilia did. Cecilia provided one direct quote: “While the entertainment industry was not good for my health, I don’t think I was good for the health of the entertainment industry either. I helped feed the mill that promotes only a specific look, and that isn’t good for any of us as individuals, or ultimately for the entertainment industry. I encourage fans and producers to take chances on more diverse faces and bodies in the future.”
Old 01-04-2017, 03:17 PM   #29
Tad
mostly harmless

Panting with the effort, Cecelia rolled herself over on what suddenly felt like a too-soft mattress in a too-hot room, trying to ignore the pangs from her belly. It was impossible to sleep when she craved it so much, when she could imagine the taste, could almost grasp how glorious it would be to have her stomach stretched again with the most decadent possible food.

Suddenly a faint scent of brimstone seemed to tickler her nostrils, and her mouth flooded with saliva, her stomach rumbled in anticipation, and even her skin seemed to tingle in anticipation. A memory of words floated through mind, or was she actually hearing them?

“Your body knows -- you have lost. You tried, you tried so hard, but you could never win, it was only a matter of when you’d give in. So, tell me, which is your choice?”

She couldn’t help but wonder: was tonight the night? Would she speak the words of agreement, walk out of the addiction treatment clinic, and finally return to gorging herself at the hands of her dark prince? He’d treat her like a princess, not put her through the denial and lectures and lessons she was enduring here. He’d take her away, never to see these people again, never to see anyone she knew, never ....
Never to see Mike again. In the dark she groped on the bedside table for the cross he had given her and clutched it as tears ran down her face.

After a minute she grabbed the support bar by the bed and managed to pull herself to a sitting position, and reach to the light switch. She started doing a breathing exercise, then, still clutching the cross she slowly, almost ceremoniously words “I will not give in.” “I don’t have to give in.” “I have a choice.” “I choose not to give in.” “Curse the temptation.” “Bless the staff here.” “Bless resisting the devils of our nature.” “Bless Mike for finding me.” “Bless Mike for helping me.” “Just bless Mike.” “I have faith in you.”

After a breath of silence, she started repeating the phrases, over and over through the deepest part of the night.

Posted to the “Administrivia” portion of the Hunting for Hearts website

I mentioned in the past that several couples have resulted from this web site. I have one more to announce -- I’ve recently become engaged. You will be seeing my fiancee “BigHearted” posting on the site occasionally in the future.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:18 PM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Cecilia Valentine laughed into the phone “That they’ve added another activity is your problem, not mine. We can have ten events on Saturday, I’m willing to have that— I’m not willing to have some of them spill over to Sunday. Saturday is the anniversary, full stop, period.” She listened for a moment and said “I don’t really care what the hotel booking people want. Saturday is the second anniversary of ‘Queen of Hearts,’ and by Sunday I’m a married woman and I want some time alone with my husband. We can see all those other people from your site who are coming to this event on Saturday, but on Sunday we’re gone.” With another laugh she jabbed the off button on her phone, but then for good measure she tapped back a text “And in case I need to remind you, keep calling me Sally, and make sure to have a scooter booked for me if we are going to be racing from event to event. My walking is better but not THAT much better!”

Then she heaved herself off the bed and gave her body a shake. She loved feeling her fat jiggle and her muscles work. Honestly Saturday sounded like it would be a blast -- she was delighted to have discovered that her fans seemed like great people and being able to just blend in and be another fan was so much fun. She was especially looking forward to the “Hundred Hearts” costume party celebrating the beauty of all types of bodies, and she loved the tribute costume that she had picked out. But of course, before that they had some other important events, including a quick wedding.

But Sunday morning was the anniversary of Mike barging in on her, and that called for no clothes at all. Perhaps a few specific pieces of jewelry.

And of course angel food cake.

From a note left with the front desk, addressed to Mike and Sally St Jean, room 1303.

Mike: I knew, but my part was done.

Mike, Cecelia: Congratulations on your wedding, and blessings on your life together.

-- Gabe

“Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” Luke 15:10

Old 01-04-2017, 03:24 PM   #31
Tad
mostly harmless

Phew, finally all done and posted, after however many years it has been (I started this well before I first started posting it, I really don't remember how far back anymore).

As I suggested in the author's note at the beginning it was more of a creative writing exercise in origin than a story, but I hadn't realized at the start how big this exercise would demand to be.

Overall I think the thing is rather uneven, in part because of the writing and editing over many years, and I'm sure another round of vigorous editing would improve it ... but I'm not patient enough for the probably half-dozen more years it would likely take before I got through all of that!

Thank you to any and all who have read through all of this monster. Google Docs (the third platform that I've migrated this story to over the years) tells me that it is 22299 words and fifty pages, so if you've made it to the end you put no small amount of time into it, and I very much hope that you enjoyed the journey.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:07 AM   #32
Deoxyribo9

Deoxyribo9 has said some nice things

Thanks for the story, its a rather nice one.
Deoxyribo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:47 PM   #33
oxxnard

oxxnard can now change their title

I really enjoyed this. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2017, 10:01 PM   #34
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Finally got the opportunity to read this front to back. Not my usual type (the shorter bits tend to be jarring for me, but thats just me and the way i devour entire paragraphs), but awesome to see you writing again, Tad!! Is this the start of more?!?
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:29 AM   #35
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ooooh, I loved it!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:10 AM   #36
Tad
mostly harmless

Thanks for the nice words, peoples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Finally got the opportunity to read this front to back. Not my usual type (the shorter bits tend to be jarring for me, but thats just me and the way i devour entire paragraphs), but awesome to see you writing again, Tad!! Is this the start of more?!?
Hopefully? Probably a bunch of factors at play that I can't totally predict, regarding available writing time. But I do feel like that part of my brain has been waking up and stretching after a long nap, so I really hope I can arrange things to do some more writing this year. Might be the year to disengage a bit from the news and engage more with my own imagination?
Old 01-11-2017, 10:05 AM   #37
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have my fingers crossed for more i enjoy your stories a lot

Ps; The long ones take such emotional effort and input - especially those we leave off halfway through - kudos to you for posting it!
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote