Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Local Events

Old 10-15-2017, 02:57 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Any Dims peeps around Nashville?

I'm thinking about moving to Murfreesboro, Tn and transferring to MTSU next year, was wondering if I might get to meet any fellow fatties/fat lovers in the area.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:09 AM   #2
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Used to be....

One prolific poster in particular comes to mind. Sadly, they're no longer with us.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote