Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 09-26-2017, 07:46 AM   #1
rugbyftbll2

rugbyftbll2 can now change their title
Default Couples Halloween Costumes

I'm looking for halloween costumes for my SSBBW Fiance and me. One year we did Wilson and Tom Hanks from Cast Away that was a hit, but I want an Idea that she can feel confident and sexy in. The normal Plus Size costumes aren't big enough, and I prefer making something from GoodWill anyways. What are some things you and your average size partner have gone as that have been a hit?
rugbyftbll2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 02:31 PM   #2
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbyftbll2 View Post
I'm looking for halloween costumes for my SSBBW Fiance and me. One year we did Wilson and Tom Hanks from Cast Away that was a hit, but I want an Idea that she can feel confident and sexy in. The normal Plus Size costumes aren't big enough, and I prefer making something from GoodWill anyways. What are some things you and your average size partner have gone as that have been a hit?
I'm not 100% sure what you're implying here. Are you suggesting that you want to make her a costume that's basically a larger version of a normally-thin character?
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 01:39 AM   #3
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lovely idea rugbyftbll2!

I would say that any iconic couple costume would go, whether fat, thin or anything in between.

2 rather easy ones that pop up in my mind immediately are:

Fred & Wilma Flintstone - this time with the size reversal of a hefty Wilma & slim Fred.
That one is easy because you can buy any type of faw suede cheaply, it doesn't need to be sewn, but can simply be cut and glued.

The other one would be Laurel&Hardy - which would work with GoodWill because they certainly have classic men's suits in all sizes.
That would only be though if your girlfriend doesn't mind cross-dressing on Halloween.

Have fun assembling the costume!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 10:38 PM   #4
rachelstinson

rachelstinson has said some nice things

I suggest the following ideas:
  1. Alice and the Mad Hatter
  2. Knife Thrower and Assistant
  3. Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
  4. Skeleton Bride and Groom
  5. Classic Demon Couple

Any couple can pull these off and look great.
Hope this helps!
Happy Halloween
rachelstinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:26 AM   #5
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

I'd like to go as Greg and Rose quartz from steven universe with my fiance this year, I think the biggest job is going to be the wigs

if you haven't already seen SU it's amazing Rebecca Sugar is a goddess (the creator)
SU is body positive and teaches children about same sex relationships and consent implicitly the protagonist is male but he has a gender neutral energy

heres some more greg and rose cosplay schtuff

Old 10-10-2017, 01:53 PM   #6
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Iím partial to Pirates... Easy to do a sexy ssbbw pirate , and for you maybe a Parrot or first mate?
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:28 PM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My wife and I once went to a Halloween party as a bug and a can of Raid. We won a free dance lesson, too.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:02 AM   #8
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Another favorite. Sexy SSBBW witch - easy to do with long flowing black and a nice hat. The guy - yup going there. Dressed like a kitty cat, little ears and a tail. So much fun!!!!!!! I love dressing up for halloween and have always had that challeng of finding ways to work with my size. With a bunch of tulle you can create anything from a ballerina to a woodland fairy. Angels and Devils are also fun. Halloween is my Jam
Old 10-13-2017, 12:11 PM   #9
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Another favorite. Sexy SSBBW witch - easy to do with long flowing black and a nice hat. The guy - yup going there. Dressed like a kitty cat, little ears and a tail. So much fun!!!!!!! I love dressing up for halloween and have always had that challeng of finding ways to work with my size. With a bunch of tulle you can create anything from a ballerina to a woodland fairy. Angels and Devils are also fun. Halloween is my Jam
ooh, those are all great ideas! Witches and fairies are some of my favs
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:11 PM   #10
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
ooh, those are all great ideas! Witches and fairies are some of my favs
I think they are so pretty too!!!! I have had so much fun with them
Old 10-29-2017, 02:30 AM   #11
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

I love the idea of the bee costume, and there are lots of great feminine-looking bee outfits online, as well as fictional characters, like Q-Bee, to model them off of if you want. Seems like the hardest part of that would be the stripes, unless you can find a black and yellow striped shirt in her size already. Sewing all those stripes on might be a lot of work (though I'd still be willing to do it, in his place.)
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:24 PM   #12
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Now I want pictures of these halloween costumes. I lost my Halloween Partner... this will be my second Halloween without him. Breaks my heart, but seeing the fun couples out there... would be wonderful
Old 10-31-2017, 07:36 PM   #13
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree DragonFly Y'all need to post some costume couples pics everyone.
Years ago I went to a party and one guy was dressed up as a condom vending machine.LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:33 AM   #14
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I want to see pics! I can't even remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween for an adult party lol! I will just have to live vicariously through all of you
Old 11-05-2017, 09:23 AM   #15
rugbyftbll2

rugbyftbll2 can now change their title

A Goofy Rodeo Clown and a beautiful Taurus Bull! I'm one lucky fella!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0107.JPG (185.4 KB, 73 views)
rugbyftbll2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:57 PM   #16
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Quote:
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you for posting. This is the cutest
Old 11-06-2017, 06:23 AM   #17
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
That's so cute!
Old 11-06-2017, 06:34 AM   #18
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Excellent! I hope you had a great time
Old 11-06-2017, 10:30 PM   #19
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats is too cute rugbyftbll2
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote