Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-15-2017, 07:22 AM   #9201
AmyJo1976
Happy Thanksgiving!

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Sound elegant.
It wasn't really, but it was fun!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:07 AM   #9202
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Amanda Amy didn't invite you either? LOLOL

Sounds like it would be fun.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:08 PM   #9203
AmyJo1976
Happy Thanksgiving!

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Amanda Amy didn't invite you either? LOLOL

Sounds like it would be fun.
Aww, I would have if it had been my party Like you would have come
Old 10-15-2017, 03:15 PM   #9204
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chicken breast baked over a pan of potatoes, onions, zucchini and spices. Side of cheese biscuits

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 05:45 PM   #9205
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Marinaded bottom round
Smashed red potatoes
Mixed greens and chopped vegetables salad
Old 10-20-2017, 09:56 AM   #9206
AmyJo1976
Happy Thanksgiving!

Big fat juicy burgers with pepperjack cheese! Not even an hour after lunch and I know exactly what's going on the dinner table tonight
Old 10-21-2017, 10:00 PM   #9207
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yummo
Big juicy burgers for the win !!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:40 AM   #9208
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia View Post
Today I had one of the best black bean burgers ever at an Atlanta place called Mixed Up Foods. The "Santa Fe" featured a patty was loosely formed by hand and delicate around the edges to give it an exceptional texture. Plus, they offer craft fountain sodas like blueberry-lemon-acai, draft cola, and pineapple cream. Check it out if you're in the city.
http://mixdupfoods.com/locations/east-lake

That does look good! I like meatless burgers too!
Old 10-26-2017, 05:34 PM   #9209
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hard and soft shell tacos

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 11-05-2017, 04:03 PM   #9210
BlueJay

BlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Hard and soft shell tacos
YUM!

I ate Cabbage Pudding, Potatoes, gravy and
Lingonberry Jam (always the Lingon berrys!).

It's like a meatloaf with lots of
shredded cabbage. The Cabbage is caramelized
with syrup. So frickin' Good!

Jamie Oliver has a recipe
but with no SYRUP!!

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/...e-detail/2713/
BlueJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:50 PM   #9211
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Beef stew over garlic mashed potatoes.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:20 AM   #9212
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That sounds delicious!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Beef stew over garlic mashed potatoes.
Old 11-06-2017, 12:41 PM   #9213
Rojodi

Crunchy taco Hamburger Helper, but I'll use finely diced chicken instead.
Old 11-06-2017, 12:41 PM   #9214
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
That sounds delicious!!
And thankfully I had a lemon in the fridge to get rid of the garlic smell from my hands LOL
Old 11-06-2017, 05:09 PM   #9215
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Homemade beef stew- was really good!

Old 11-08-2017, 04:52 PM   #9216
Rojodi

Spaghetti with "Sauce Francais et Mohawk"
My dad would start with his - and chili for that matter - the same way:

With lots of onions and peppers, then added loose sausage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20171108_181044.jpg (240.4 KB, 50 views)
Old 11-09-2017, 01:16 PM   #9217
BlueJay

BlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Pickled herring, cold smoked salmon, boiled eggs, boiled potatoes and sour cream with chive
BlueJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:44 PM   #9218
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Zucchini noodles with spicy marinara sauce and spicy turkey Italian sausage, Caesar salad with creamy Caesar dressing, and cheese-garlic toast.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:23 PM   #9219
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pork Chops smother in Mushroom Soup and Potato Salad.. with some Cranberry Juice

Tags
dinner, supper