Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-15-2017, 10:54 AM   #8151
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Doesn't everyone in Dims love at least substantial buns, I mean I have seen some buns in here that make the word substantial an understatement.

Ok, for real now.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but... too much bread
See image below, 3/4 lb burger on a Kaiser roll. Honestly if anything it's small for the burger. The other thing is store bought shrink wrapped ground beef gets compressed so it becomes smaller. This beef was from a butcher and never shrink wrapped. The texture is fantastic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170415_133553.jpg (68.0 KB, 135 views)
Old 04-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #8152
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
See image below, 3/4 lb burger on a Kaiser roll. Honestly if anything it's small for the burger. The other thing is store bought shrink wrapped ground beef gets compressed so it becomes smaller. This beef was from a butcher and never shrink wrapped. The texture is fantastic.
How that is a damn find looking burger!

Also, new specs after all the malarkey over the last couple of weeks. I'm really liking the darker, thicker frames, never had that kind of thing before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170415_193104[1].jpg (113.2 KB, 139 views)
Old 04-15-2017, 01:38 PM   #8153
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Its always best to toast your buns a little if you like your burgers rare to medium.
Depends on how much other stuff you put on them as well.
Soggy buns are not good.LOL
Soggy buns are great in the summer, that means you're in the wat..oh wait, never mind!
Old 04-15-2017, 02:31 PM   #8154
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Soggy buns are great in the summer, that means you're in the wat..oh wait, never mind!
So filthy.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:32 PM   #8155
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Delicious!!!
Old 04-15-2017, 02:55 PM   #8156
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
So filthy.
I am a dirty old man...

AND I proudly admit it!

LOL
Old 04-15-2017, 02:56 PM   #8157
Rojodi

Getting from this place for dinner

http://www.bombersburritobar.com/Sch...y-Bar_Menu.pdf
Old 04-18-2017, 08:51 PM   #8158
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had an amazing trip to Maui and got some great pics of the whales on my whale watch trip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Luau.jpg (199.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0632.JPG (128.0 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0705.JPG (168.4 KB, 105 views)
Old 04-19-2017, 02:03 AM   #8159
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nice glasses Rellis. They look great.

The whale watching looks like fun and the pics great. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 06:26 AM   #8160
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I agree with Leem on the glasses, Rellis -- they suit you

Bob, those are fantastic pics! Looks like you had a great time. (in my opinion that has to be one of the perks of being on the west coast, not as punishing to get to Hawaii. We've been once, but the cost and time in the air were both pretty major)
Old 04-19-2017, 09:43 AM   #8161
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Also, new specs after all the malarkey over the last couple of weeks. I'm really liking the darker, thicker frames, never had that kind of thing before.
I have to admit that I find it somewhat ironic that contemporary designer frames look exactly like the "You'll take what you're given" bog standard NHS frames of my childhood.

If you sit on them and fix the bridge with some elastoplast, You'll look like every speccy kid I went to primary school with.

They suit you though
Old 04-19-2017, 10:15 AM   #8162
Rojodi

I received TWO bonus checks this morning, handed to me.
One for saving the company yet again money
The other based on performance.

Guess which one the Better Half is spending?
Old 04-19-2017, 04:12 PM   #8163
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The larger of the two.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:54 PM   #8164
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I received TWO bonus checks this morning, handed to me.
One for saving the company yet again money
The other based on performance.

Guess which one the Better Half is spending?
Let me think...BOTH
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 04:16 PM   #8165
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Only had to work 8 hours today!!!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 02:03 PM   #8166
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cat seems to be gradually getting better for both bladder and bowel issues ... now to see if she'll recover to the point that she stops leaking everywhere *fingers crossed*, because it is hard to live with that.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:31 AM   #8167
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We got a new puppy, Karma, a mixed GS and she's awesome. Unfortunately she's the last dog we can get until one of ours passes away because we have a full house ATM
Old 04-24-2017, 11:34 AM   #8168
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
How that is a damn find looking burger!

OMG for some reason you look like the main character from "in her chair" for me right now. I mean, that's how I pictured him, cute, chubby and he had a dark framed glasses!
Old 04-24-2017, 06:32 PM   #8169
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bob - Hawaii pictures are amazing! Especially the ones of whales!
Rellis - nice glasses
Anjula - congrats on the new pupper. How many animals make a full house? <3
Old 04-25-2017, 02:48 AM   #8170
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Anjula - congrats on the new pupper. How many animals make a full house? <3
5 dogs on just over 400 square feet
Old 04-25-2017, 08:15 AM   #8171
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Wow. That's a lot of dogs in a small area. I have 3 in 2300 sq. ft and that sometimes seems like I have one too many in the house.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 08:31 AM   #8172
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
We got a new puppy, Karma, a mixed GS and she's awesome. Unfortunately she's the last dog we can get until one of ours passes away because we have a full house ATM

Yay puppy! How old is she?
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #8173
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
2 dogs and 1 cat in 744 square feet. So many animals in small square footage can mean feeling more packed, but also closer to snuggle.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:37 PM   #8174
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Wow. That's a lot of dogs in a small area. I have 3 in 2300 sq. ft and that sometimes seems like I have one too many in the house.
For me it's never like that but it's a logistic problem. I can't travel by train in Poland with more than one dog, so I go with Karma and my bf takes Masha. Yenna is so small she doesn't count as a dog. The other two don't travel with us and mostly live with my mom so they don't travel with us and when they do we always take a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Yay puppy! How old is she?
Umm, she's about 3 months old. She's a rescued so we don't know for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
2 dogs and 1 cat in 744 square feet. So many animals in small square footage can mean feeling more packed, but also closer to snuggle.
Closer to snuggle indeed! What type of dogs do you have?

A visualization of what 5 dogs look like and sleeping Karma as an extra (sorry for the size I can't make them smaller on the phone )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7690.jpg (207.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7689.jpg (225.3 KB, 39 views)
Old 04-26-2017, 02:21 AM   #8175
Leem
Leem

So cute. Having five can be a lot of work.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm