Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-28-2017, 02:48 AM   #101
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Cashed out some miles and got a panini press and two keg gift cards. Because reasons. Reasons that involve food and my hubby.

And his response? "You are SUCH a chubby chaser"

Well, what did you get, my chubby hubby??

"...a keg gift card too...shut up!"

He is an enabler!!
Oh, I hope we can learn to just accept chubby chasing as legitimate, and not react badly to it in the future, but learn appreciation for it as just another in a long line of legitimate differences.

... Or were you both just playing around? That's cool, if so.

I don't like using the term "enabler" for this either, because I think the word has implications that go beyond the purely literal, but that's a side issue.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:53 AM   #102
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
Oh, I hope we can learn to just accept chubby chasing as legitimate, and not react badly to it in the future, but learn appreciation for it as just another in a long line of legitimate differences.

... Or were you both just playing around? That's cool, if so.

I don't like using the term "enabler" for this either, because I think the word has implications that go beyond the purely literal, but that's a side issue.
I think you're being overly sensitive. It's just friendly banter between a husband and his wife. Not only that, but in no way is it implied he (XR's husband) believes being a chubby chaser isn't "legitinate."
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:06 AM   #103
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HM is right

My hubby calls my 'chubby chaser' and 'gut slut' as a form of playing into my FFA-ness-flirting. He thinks 'female fat admirer' is a super creepy label, however. I don't mind being called honey, but I dislike babe as an endearment. It's all about what you like. Everyone has baggage when it comes to labels, but I have always informed people of what I am and what I like - and because I surround myself with good and understanding people, they just grinned and went 'ohhh that's why you are such a good cook, and he's so big, eh??"'

As for enabler...also flirting. He is a big guy who loves food, and I am an FFA who loves big guys. It's only to be expected he enables my FFA desires by being himself, and I enable his size by good cookin' and good lovin'.

Even my big friends who come over to eat will point and laugh and call me an enabler when I bring out a cake. To which I innocently ask if it should be put back, and they always reply 'no, cake goes in my face!'.

My kink is kind of in the open - like if I was into bondage, the equivalent would be my husband walking around in a collar and straight jacket 24/7. He can't ever step out of the body I enjoy. So if our he or our friends want to gently tease, I am all up for it. And if my hubby wants to make people uncomfortable when they talk about his weight by telling them how he can make his chubby chaser wife horny just by eating a donut well - I'm ok with that too.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:33 AM   #104
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sounds like a good dynamic, XR.

My wife calls me a chubby chaser and she often has a "good thing for me" implied with it. We were having some drinks with our neighbor the other night. She's a bit plump and mentioned thinking it was time for her to lose weight. My wife just laughed and said she can get as fat as she wants. Our neighbor said she always wondered if I was a died in the wool chubby chaser or just a guy who's wife gained weight. My wife was like, "oh no. He's a chubby chaser. Definitely a chubby chaser!"

As for being an enabler, she recently was having a bout with disappointment in herself about her weight. I alluded to holding myself somewhat responsible as a passive enabler. I don't intentionally fatten her up, bur I certainly don't object to her gaining. I even said I think on her end, knowing I won't object even if she eclipses 400 pounds and still gains, is in its own right enabling. She pointed out that it's all on her (she has never once blamed anyone or any circumstance other than herself for her weight gain) and that she would have gained weight either way: whether I liked it or not. With that in mind it's actually a good thing for us I do have the preference I do because she's a good bit north of twice as heavy as she was when we met.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:52 AM   #105
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I call my other half a chubby chaser when I'm teasing him. His usual reaction is to tell me that he isn't chasing anything anymore, because he already caught his little chub.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #106
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha @ Loops

Yeah HM - I am pretty scrupulous about keeping my urges in check OR being very obvious. I never encourage him to eat unless it is the extreme of "oh yeah baby, shove that donut in. Why don't you get another?" with a leer. Then he rolls his eyes and tells me to shut up - but it is tacit agreement that he is being naughty so i get to revel in it. And he totally twists my rubber arm, asking for seconds and such because he knows I can't say no.

As long as it's all in fun/healthy, then teasing and names are all fun =P
Old 06-28-2017, 10:08 AM   #107
happily_married

My wife isn't quite there yet when it comes to teasing her to have more. She can tease herself about it. For example a few weeks ago when it was my birthday she said she ate her first piece of cake for her, the second and third she ate for me. I don't know that if I were the one to mention it if it would be all that well received though, so I just quietly admire.

In other news, she recently redesigned her bitmoji and made herself fat in her avatar. I consider that a very positive development!
Old 06-28-2017, 10:10 AM   #108
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Haha!! My hubby's company designed his own personal emoji to be, um, round. I like it a lot =p
Old 06-28-2017, 10:16 AM   #109
happily_married

Quote:
Haha!! My hubby's company designed his own personal emoji to be, um, round. I like it a lot =p
That's fun. I love little reminders like that.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:25 PM   #110
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I think you're being overly sensitive. It's just friendly banter between a husband and his wife. Not only that, but in no way is it implied he (XR's husband) believes being a chubby chaser isn't "legitinate."
That's good. It's a little hard to tell when it's in text, and you can't analyze the person's tone of voice.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:13 AM   #111
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

XR a "gut slut" lol you two have a way with words
Old 06-30-2017, 08:34 AM   #112
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Haha yeaaahh but it's kind of true (a lot of true)

When my friends heard it they roared with laughter. I love lots of parts on a big guy but the belly is the bestest!!
Old 07-02-2017, 08:49 PM   #113
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Only in the FA world: Reading a thread in the FA/FFA Forum, seeing mention of a "Keg gift card". Looking it up, expecting it to be a Canadian based restaurant chain but just curious about the details. Suspicions confirmed, but sees they not only have a few locations in the US, but in TX, and one is located within 10 miles in Plano. Now planning to check it out.
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:42 AM   #114
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

*looks sly* like prime rib?

In canada ffa know there is a huge portion thats not on the menu called a "keg omega"

Jussayin.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:48 PM   #115
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
*looks sly* like prime rib?

In canada ffa know there is a huge portion thats not on the menu called a "keg omega"

Jussayin.
Why, yes.

(Mentally compares pants to division: 52 goes into 44 with carry (over the buckle))
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:30 PM   #116
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticFA View Post
Why, yes.

(Mentally compares pants to division: 52 goes into 44 with carry (over the buckle))
Baha, glad i got to rep you
Old 07-08-2017, 11:45 PM   #117
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

You know you're a FA when you prefer fruit that matches your SO's body shape.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 02:24 AM   #118
TwoSwords

Speaking of shapes, a couple months ago, I got a desk fan for my office at work. It's a "chillout usb fan," and I think it's the cutest little fan in the world, because of its shape. It's not very powerful, and doesn't even have multiple settings, but it's *so cute!!!*
Old 07-09-2017, 04:34 AM   #119
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
Speaking of shapes, a couple months ago, I got a desk fan for my office at work. It's a "chillout usb fan," and I think it's the cutest little fan in the world, because of its shape. It's not very powerful, and doesn't even have multiple settings, but it's *so cute!!!*
Pic? (I'm intrigued!)
Old 07-09-2017, 08:14 AM   #120
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This? It is cute, it's my favorite shape-round! Wouldn't it be funny if someday there was a test to see if you're an F/FA and 1 of the questions was "Does this picture of a little round fan make you go "aww!"?).
Old 07-09-2017, 03:12 PM   #121
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want to put ears on it, lol.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:58 PM   #122
TwoSwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
This? It is cute, it's my favorite shape-round! Wouldn't it be funny if someday there was a test to see if you're an F/FA and 1 of the questions was "Does this picture of a little round fan make you go "aww!"?).
That's a "yes" for me. Yup. This is the fan. Like I said, It's really cute; always a welcome sight in my office at work. Also, it's a little tough to see in the picture, but it's got this little pair of wedges in the back to serve as a third leg, but apart from this, it's almost totally ball-shaped, and will go rolling off if you tip it over. It's just the cutest!
Old 07-09-2017, 04:42 PM   #123
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I want to put ears on it, lol.
Me tooo! Round is such a nice shape.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:20 AM   #124
happily_married

Last night I told my wife we should go have sex. She had just finished eating her dinner and a Sonic shake. She looked at me and said, "Wy didn't you ask before dinner? I just stuffed myself and am all fat right now." Her description only made me want her more! And because she's awesome, she gave me everything I wanted!
Old 07-12-2017, 06:58 AM   #125
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When you're reading about air travel and realize that to some ppl, FA just means flight attendant. Though personally I think it would be more fun if our kind of FAs brought the in flight meals and drinks and demonstrated the emergency procedures.