Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #76
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Each time I go through this, a slew of totally innapropriate comments just rolls through my head.
So, watcha doing tonight?

(Why is not sleazy eyebrow waggle smile? Well, that'd be better.)
Zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #77
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Well, maybe you could check out this video I'm in to give you more to look at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdRNJuzc1xY
Old 03-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #78
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chéri, je t'adore, mais tu as raison, c'est vraiment horrible. XD Non, je taquine.

Well, you're fine. And Beard-guy too, but he made me want a cigarette, which isn't so cool. But now I'm back to having not much to do D: Entertain me.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:18 PM   #79
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Beard guy is married, anyway.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #80
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Heh, I wasn't about to go after him, I'm not completely crazy.
You two live in an even more frozen wasteland than me. o_o
Old 03-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #81
~da rev~
Call me Axel

That's true. I live where hell has literally frozen over.

But I'm moving away from here in a few months anyways!
Old 03-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #82
~da rev~
Call me Axel

Thought I'd update. Since I'm shedding some pounds away (around 40 thus far) Thought I'd take a few snaps to compare. And a little bit more for you FFA's too look at, as well.

IMG_2582.JPG
IMG_2583.JPG
Old 03-22-2010, 12:17 PM   #83
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Yaaaaayyy you updated! Beautiful, really.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #84
~da rev~
Call me Axel

You demanded it! You get what you ask for
Old 03-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #85
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like the close-up of the belly..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #86
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I also approve of that close-up shot
AND I have to say that I think you're way cuter than the beard guy!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #87
~da rev~
Call me Axel

Thanks everyone!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #88
~da rev~
Call me Axel

I'm also in a new video which is located on my youtube page. You all should check it out and subscribe to me!

http://www.youtube.com/ax3lproductions
Old 03-24-2010, 02:15 PM   #89
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

This made me think of a Milk commercial here...

One is okay, but two is better.