Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-21-2010, 11:58 PM   #76
vanilla_gorilla_503
silverback

vanilla_gorilla_503 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvanilla_gorilla_503 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJI View Post
I worked in College at a Strip Club in Fla as a bouncer and strippers love them some big men! I would have worked there for free...
ohhh i know this one..lol
vanilla_gorilla_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:23 AM   #77
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_gorilla_503 View Post
i was a bouncer for 10 years

edit: and i worked at a pretty over the top country bar in oregon at one time..even though i hated the music..i loved the ladies...i can say this: country girls loves them some big men
ROFL How did I miss the OREGON thing lol. Yeah thats where I was bouncing too! Yep, totally the same thing! I worked the floor and the door & knew 1/2 the people cause I grew up locally. It was pretty funny how girls I had crushes on as a kid were now suddenly interested in me.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:20 AM   #78
vanilla_gorilla_503
silverback

vanilla_gorilla_503 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvanilla_gorilla_503 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
ROFL How did I miss the OREGON thing lol. Yeah thats where I was bouncing too! Yep, totally the same thing! I worked the floor and the door & knew 1/2 the people cause I grew up locally. It was pretty funny how girls I had crushes on as a kid were now suddenly interested in me.
yup, born and raised s.e. portland for me. i think i bounced at every club in portland for the most part lol.

hahahaha, the best part about working the door was the girls that used to pay me no mind back in the day were the same ones i was telling they have to wait in line like everyone else.
vanilla_gorilla_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:03 AM   #79
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_gorilla_503 View Post
yup, born and raised s.e. portland for me. i think i bounced at every club in portland for the most part lol.

hahahaha, the best part about working the door was the girls that used to pay me no mind back in the day were the same ones i was telling they have to wait in line like everyone else.
Yeah I can't pretend I didn't make some of them jump through some hoops.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #80
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Random big guy story ahead...

I was in a club and saw this totally huge guy from Chicago. He stood head and shoulders above the rest and was as wide as two of his friends. He was totally giving me the eye but I was completely sober and ran the other direction. After I had a couple of ounces of courage he came up to me again and I flirted back with much bravado...lol. We go back to the bar to flirt it up and a Prince song comes on..lol. Next thing I now, I'm practically humping his huge thigh but I thought I was on the chair. After the song finished I look down and realized "Ohhh shit...thats a big ass thigh I'm on". That realization sobered me up pretty quickly and I made a dash for the bathroom....hahahah...

Fast foward a year later, the guy moves to Vegas and ended up going to the same gym as I. Needless to say...I tooootally chickened out when he gave me the eye. I was on the treadmill and felt my head burning and I look around and see him staring at me. I panicked..lol and left the gym and never really got back to working out until now. In my defense, he hung out with the other huge guys, and they all started giving me the eye. I even had one of the other huge guy's amazon girlfriends come up to my job. In defense of that situation...he had some ginormous thighs and he always seemed to catch me staring. Is it my fault he wore pants that brought attention to his ginormous thighs...(man were they some ginormous thighs)..jeez.

So the story of Chicken Legs..lol.

My friend gives me shit to this day about being such a chicken..lol.

Moral of the story...courage juice can do wonders for us normally timid ones.
I have learn from this story .
And heck no it's not your fault he was wearing pants that bring attention to his ginormous thighs. Haha they were ment to be looked at I believe I mean why have nice thighs men if you don't want them to be looked at haha.
I have taken my notes thank you for the lesson
Old 07-23-2010, 02:05 AM   #81
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
I have learn from this story .
And heck no it's not your fault he was wearing pants that bring attention to his ginormous thighs. Haha they were ment to be looked at I believe I mean why have nice thighs men if you don't want them to be looked at haha.
I have taken my notes thank you for the lesson
hahah...could you tell me what you learned..because my brain stops at ginormous thighs.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #82
LovesBigMen

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
hahah...could you tell me what you learned..because my brain stops at ginormous thighs.
I learned to go and talk to the guy with the ginormous thighs
Old 07-24-2010, 07:24 AM   #83
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
I learned to go and talk to the guy with the ginormous thighs
You go girl... lol

Get you some thigh meat.

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:19 PM   #84
LovesBigMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJI View Post
You go girl... lol

Get you some thigh meat.
haha I will thank you WOOT WOOT!
Old 07-26-2010, 09:26 PM   #85
spanky.pinata

spanky.pinata can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
When I come to Australia, you and I are gonna have to get a drink, or ten.
lol u'd probably need ten just to keep up with us
Old 08-12-2010, 02:16 PM   #86
shparks

shparks has said some nice things

I have never actually met a FFA in person. And I just joined these forums today. At this point, I am still finding it difficult to imagine that a woman would be attracted to my body.
shparks is offline   Reply With Quote