Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-31-2010, 03:38 AM   #26
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Same as most - I resolve to loose weight. Not because I feel bad about myself - I have a wonderfull girlfriend, don't need the 'love' reason, mostly, I like hiking, I love sWimming, and I don't relish having a heart attack as I consider myself a young guy!

You don't need to be skinny to find a significant other, but, if you want to live long enough to enjoy it, you must be healthy, which while not impossible for fat guys, is not easy.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:35 AM   #27
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So what resolutions are you making?
I just wanna enjoy myself more,also, move to USA
Have you kept any of last year's?
yeah! I lost weight ,lol
What type of crazy party are you having on the Eve?
crazy is good word,party at my place
Was 2010 a good year?
not good at all but definetly better than 2009
Old 12-31-2010, 08:09 AM   #28
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like that not only is the title wrong on the thread, but there's also 31 days in January AND December
Old 12-31-2010, 08:29 AM   #29
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So what resolutions are you making? Why?
I don't make resolutions. Basically, I try to be as awesome as possible all the time, every year

See above.

My husband and I are having a bunch of friends over for dinner, drinks, loud music and gaming, and then we're going to a club. When that closes, we're going to an afterparty. I probably won't be sober for several days....

Was 2010 a good year? What is your best accomplishment?
It wasn't really the best year. I've had several semi-serious illnesses and have been stressed as hell at work, so that sucked. Best accomplishment this year would have to be finishing the project that will make up the bulk of my thesis and finding some very interesting results. I'm also writing up a few other papers for pub, was named one of the top 10 PhD students at my university (and there are A LOT of PhD students here....), got another giant scholarship, and gave a few very well received lectures.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:33 AM   #30
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up This thread is the past's future feelings and thoughts. Any-who...

I'd like to visit both Las Vegas and coastal CA; because it's there I haven't been.
I don't remember what I did or where I was I'm sure I was cold tho
Going to a glow in the dark rave, I hear there will be gummy bears swimming in Vodka
Well I was laid off, my car was stolen, it's a pretty grim future, prolonged warming of oceans, the size of this country's debt, obsolete governance and worst of all I think I'm fatter

January 30th, 2010 was 334 days ago, FTR
Old 12-31-2010, 10:34 AM   #31
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
---

I had 2 parties to choose from. Poker+booze with young horny kids, or hot tub+booze with older (not by much) couples.
Now I think the party will just be happening in my head.
No invites for threesomes or gang bangs this year
Yeah... Every NYE since I was 16 involved being asked to participate in some type of group sex thing. Sometimes I unwillingly found myself in the middle all of a sudden. Seriously... women are aggressive like that.

---

My New Year's Resolution: Follow Carla.
Seriously, if you go anywhere, take me with you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg puss.jpg (8.3 KB, 123 views)
Old 12-31-2010, 02:27 PM   #32
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

My resolution is to not let leftovers come to life in my fridge anymore and to find a job.
Last year I didn't make my resolution it was made for me and well I didn't get any black cock so I failed.
A bunch of friends are coming to my place were gunna grab dinner then get shitfaced and play play games. At some point drama is sure to start happening and I will just laugh at the fights that are sure to break out. It will be awesome and I will probably black out at some point which is always exciting.
It was not too great of a year for me so I'm hoping that 2011 will be better. My best accomplishments were graduating college, moving the fuck out of Greensboro, and training my cat to not climb inside of cabinets anymore.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #33
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post

My New Year's Resolution: Follow Carla.
Seriously, if you go anywhere, take me with you.
ICANN assure you that I'm not that interesting to follow lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:00 PM   #34
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Damned iPod's auto correct sucks.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:12 PM   #35
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

None, really.

Why?

I don't like the pressure.

Nope! I didn't make any. Haha.

Staying home. Hopefully I won't fall asleep before the "big" event. Haha.

Was 2010 a good year?

It was the best of times (my cousin's wedding, a friend's new baby, new employment) It was the worst of times (the death of a very loved friend, a falling out with a sibling, my best friend's house catching on fire, bad car accident). But you have to take the good with the bad. That's life.

What is your best accomplishment?

Getting my diabetes/eating back on track. It's brutal stuff but it had to be done.

Happy New Year, party people! Thanks for being pretty good eggs and making life around here interesting, funny and always entertaining.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:01 PM   #36
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Good for you Mastershake. If you think it will help your mental health then do it.

People are stupid and we make concessions for them all the time.
True. The sad part is, thanks to the ladies here, 2010 was the first year I think I've ever come to enjoy being big. Unfortunately none of these ladies live in KC, and my local friends are of no help - they all either seem to be married and only have married friends or seem to think that fat guys' desire for relationship (or at least sex) is either non-existent or irrelevant.

Maybe 2011 will finally be the year that life is kind to me here in KC. Or maybe things will break my way and I'll actually get accepted to Oregon or Notre Dame.

Anyways, sorry for any thread derail with my lamenting. I really just need to go vent somewhere. No one wants to hear a fat guy moan about being girlfriend-less.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:17 PM   #37
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Resolution #3 (really #2, but whatever): Put myself out there more.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:21 PM   #38
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Isn't that like a hooker vowing to become "more sexually available'?

(happy new years btw!)
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:13 AM   #39
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Isn't that like a hooker vowing to become "more sexually available'?

(happy new years btw!)
This AMAZING personality I have? Takes me months to get to in real life with someone.

HAPPY NEW YEARS ERRYONE
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #40
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
That's how I read it.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:11 AM   #41
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Because the shyness is mostly fed by my weight. I've tried working on it, but it's only led to several kick in the gut instances where I've been made to explicitly feel like I didn't even deserve to be attracted a woman, let alone be delusional enough to think she might be attracted to me.

I try to shrug it off, to keep on keepin on, but after awhile it takes it's toll. I'm at a point now where it feels like expecting to find a serious relationship in this body is a bit like tilting at windmills.

Sorry, probably should not have posted this. I have a tendency to post before I think.
I feel ya', bro'.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #42
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

Quote:
Sorry, I just don't subscribe to the idea that losing weight will just magically make someone more confident. It's more of a mental thing.

Anyway, I need to start drinking more water.
Truth! But I had to diet for 30 years to learn it.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #43
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I just wanna enjoy myself more,also, move to USA
yeah! I lost weight ,lol
crazy is good word,party at my place
Was 2010 a good year?
not good at all but definetly better than 2009

move to Philly. We have a large Polish community here And some hot BHM's.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote