Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-08-2007, 08:54 PM   #26
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britannia View Post
I must disagree on the sex part.

I've yet to find a large man who was up to my standards in bed. The stomach gets in the way, and they get sweaty quickly.

Oi.
My suggestion is to find a fat active guy (less likely to get sweaty) and pick another position.

-Qit

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:01 PM   #27
Britannia
Babydoll

Britannia has super-sized repBritannia has super-sized repBritannia has super-sized repBritannia has super-sized repBritannia has super-sized rep

Actually, I think I'm going to end up being with a very skinny, buff guy. Army Reserves.

He's my highschool sweetheart who's recently made a reappearance in my life, and all the butterflies are still there.

Don't hate me, he's an Irishman. & a cowboy.

You can't go wrong.
Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #28
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

hot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't know about geekiness, but I can sure make someone melt in my hands...
I can give a mean back rub...

and I believe I'm very confident.
and assertive as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
We are more than just FFAs or BHMs, and attraction can't be pigeon-holed into those categories.

There's more to my sexual arousal than fat on a man -- his personality, self-confidence, love of life, geekiness and the ability to give good backrubs are only the most important part of what gets me goin

For every animal you don't eat, I will eat 3!!
hot'n fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:43 PM   #29
Britannia
Babydoll

Britannia has super-sized repBritannia has super-sized repBritannia has super-sized repBritannia has super-sized repBritannia has super-sized rep

A strong "Mhmm!" to both of the above posts
Old 10-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #30
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

hot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

what happened to "once you go fat you never go back"???

come back to the dark side, we have cookies!!

Quote:
Actually, I think I'm going to end up being with a very skinny, buff guy. Army Reserves.

You can't go wrong.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:25 PM   #31
Britannia
Babydoll

I really would kill for some chocolate right now.

I think I'm gonna go bake brownies >.>
Old 10-08-2007, 10:32 PM   #32
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

send me some, and make sure you add some walnuts...

choklit, and I will be your new bff...

Old 10-08-2007, 10:34 PM   #33
Britannia
Babydoll

I have no walnuts.

Sorry xD
Old 10-11-2007, 10:02 AM   #34
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

He's my highschool sweetheart who's recently made a reappearance in my life, and all the butterflies are still there.

You can't go wrong.
No shame in the game Britannia. We all deviate. My current crushboy is really thin, but has sexy tattoos and beautiful eyes. The way I see it, the skinny ones just have to work harder and have some angle to get our attention. Fatties do it without even trying
Old 10-11-2007, 03:04 PM   #35
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

You can't go wrong.
LOL, who would hate you for that? We can't control those butterflies; they land on whomever they want. Hope everything works out well for you and your friend.
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:40 PM   #36
Sanders

Sanders has said some nice things

Quote:

I've yet to find a large man who was up to my standards in bed. The stomach gets in the way, and they get sweaty quickly.

Oi.
If fat men are so revolting then why not post your pic threads elsewhere? Why should people so disgusting be allowed the privilege of gazing upon your magnificence?
Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:58 PM   #37
FreneticFang

FreneticFang can now change their title

Quote:

Oi.
Never had an interest in SSBHM so I wouldn't know, but BHM that have muscles don't seem to have a problem with this at all.
Some in the BBW/BHM community like the inactive type. Not us.
Instead of giving up you need to find yourself an active fat guy. They are out there.
FreneticFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:27 PM   #38
Britannia
Babydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
If fat men are so revolting then why not post your pic threads elsewhere? Why should people so disgusting be allowed the privilege of gazing upon your magnificence?
I thought you were being angry until I read the second part...

I never said they were disgusting; I find sweat in general to be unfavorable.

There's some definite eye candy around my college campus (WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN HIDING?! WHY ARE THEY FINALLY COMING OUT, AFTER MIDTERMS?!) and think that someday soon I might bone up the courage to ask a few of the BHMs who've caught my eye out on dates.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:09 AM   #39
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

I agree w/ freneticfang, I'm a guy of about 350 lbs, but I go camping often, sometimes carrying a 50+ lbs backpack, shoot bow and arrows, canoeing, swimming, as a matter of fact I'm lifeguard certified.
no horse backriding cause there ain't a horse big enough...

so yeah, fat can be active as well.

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreneticFang View Post
Never had an interest in SSBHM so I wouldn't know, but BHM that have muscles don't seem to have a problem with this at all.
Some in the BBW/BHM community like the inactive type. Not us.
Instead of giving up you need to find yourself an active fat guy. They are out there.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:03 AM   #40
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot'n fluffy View Post
I agree w/ freneticfang, I'm a guy of about 350 lbs, but I go camping often, sometimes carrying a 50+ lbs backpack, shoot bow and arrows, canoeing, swimming, as a matter of fact I'm lifeguard certified.
no horse backriding cause there ain't a horse big enough...

so yeah, fat can be active as well.

Joe
There are riding horses that can carry us big folks. They can carry a lot more than most people realize. Generally any horse 17+ hands is strong enough. The general rule is a horse can carry up to 20% of its body weight, though of course that doesn't hold true for all breeds.

~Aurora

Last edited by Aurora; 10-25-2007 at 09:05 AM.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote