Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-27-2006, 11:21 PM   #26
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Uhhhhhhhh......

Oooooh....ahhhhhh....whoa, dude! Jello...mules....uhhhh....the mind waffles..that's it...I need some waffles, butter and syrup! Thanks for reminding me! Sex makes me very very hungry! Uhhhh...just about everything makes me hungry, come to think of it, but sex makes me ravenous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericthonius
Kudos to both Missa and Fuzzy for what they wrote above, (and to which I whole-heartedly agree with), but you missed a step in the middle, somewhere:

It's (also) about bending her over like a safety pin, grabbing her waist-length red hair like the reins on a horse and hittin' it SO hard that her ass looks like fifty pounds of Jell-O, being repeatedly kicked by a mule.

ETA: Spelling correction.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:25 PM   #27
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
SO hard that her ass looks like fifty pounds of Jell-O, being repeatedly kicked by a mule.

On a totally unrelated note, I kinda noticed that effect the other day having fun on my own ;-)
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:54 AM   #28
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My 2 cents: pool.
The water makes you weigh less. Not to mention the way fat feels with all that water making it ripple
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:01 AM   #29
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericthonius
Kudos to both Missa and Fuzzy for what they wrote above, (and to which I whole-heartedly agree with), but you missed a step in the middle, somewhere:

It's (also) about bending her over like a safety pin, grabbing her waist-length red hair like the reins on a horse and hittin' it SO hard that her ass looks like fifty pounds of Jell-O, being repeatedly kicked by a mule.

ETA: Spelling correction.
LOL Eric. T~ya. I agree. The post wasn't initially about connecting or sensuality, as wonderful as those things are... and as much as I appreciate them. I think it was more about positions. lol

Still, great great great thread, though!
Old 08-28-2006, 10:05 AM   #30
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakenBakeSharleen
LOL Eric. T~ya. I agree. The post wasn't initially about connecting or sensuality, as wonderful as those things are... and as much as I appreciate them. I think it was more about positions. lol

Still, great great great thread, though!
Oh, you know what, actually? I stand corrected. The sensuality posts can apply to the first paragraph of Zagnut's initial post... about apprehension and sometimes having ED. The positions posts all apply to the last paragraph where he asks us about technique and positions.

Fair enough!
Old 08-30-2006, 10:02 PM   #31
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreneticFangs
My 2 cents: pool.
The water makes you weigh less. Not to mention the way fat feels with all that water making it ripple
Yes, but I've had better success in hot tubs and spas, than cold water pools.
At least in my spa, anyway.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:23 AM   #32
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Yes, but I've had better success in hot tubs and spas, than cold water pools.
At least in my spa, anyway.
Heated pools! We had a pool in our room at the Caesar's Pocono Resorts, along with that champagne glass hot tub. Both were great for fun in the water.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:59 AM   #33
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I love riding on top of my man.... holding onto his soft moobs and watching his big belly wobble as i thrust. It drives me crazy and gives me such an intense climax! And of course, being a feeder, stuffing his face doesn't go a miss

I have NEVER experienced an orgasm with a slimmer guy, they just don't hit the spot for me
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:33 PM   #34
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibaby35 View Post
Okay I wish all big guys could figure out they they gotta move their gut around or its just not gonna work....arggh...and the girl doesn't wanna make the guy feel bad buy saying something about moving his gut cause that might make him feel bad..

oh hell..MEN..lol
Holy shit! I had no idea!! THANKS FOR THIS!!

Never even crossed my mind, and the logistics were really confounding me.

Well, this is gonna be one damn sweet weekend, that's for sure.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #35
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Most everything works for me, I doubt I'm gonna get into any of the more elaborate karma sutra positions that are named congregation of the sheepdog or whatever, at least not for an extended time period...but yea not too many things I don't dig
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #36
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminOR View Post
Holy shit! I had no idea!! THANKS FOR THIS!!

Never even crossed my mind, and the logistics were really confounding me.

Well, this is gonna be one damn sweet weekend, that's for sure.
love your sarcasm..

anyways I'm serious here...I dunno it's just frustrating is all. It's happened more than once to me okay? That's why I brought it up. It's like he's oblivious that its in the way and a huge turn off on my end.
Dibaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #37
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
Move said gut for him

Guts resting on asses doggy style =

Ehem, I think I'm feeling better now

I dunno about u girl but its kind of hard doggie style to reach all the way back there and even poke at his gut..lol..maybe something else..lol..but tummy is even higher..lol
Dibaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:36 PM   #38
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I've never been with a thin or average guy. And when I say been, I mean sex ofcourse. I lost my virginity to my fiance. He has been my only bed partner and the sex is out of this world. We don't have any issues, thankfully. I love mixing it up and trying out different positions but my favourite is the classic missionary.

I do have a question though. My fiance gained some weight and so when I am on top of him thrusting, he gets quite red underneath his belly. I don't know if I have explained this well :/ Anyone relate? Any advice? He told me it hurt him a little and said it was because I was rubbing against his fat.

Sorry if I seem naive/ignorant.. it's just he is the first man I have been with let alone, a BHM.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #39
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Most everything works for me, I doubt I'm gonna get into any of the more elaborate karma sutra positions that are named congregation of the sheepdog or whatever, at least not for an extended time period...but yea not too many things I don't dig

but I would LOVE to try and convince ya ;]

oh, dirty dirty...this thread should be off-limits to me.

While I'm here, I should contribute:

I love having a big guy on top, with his belly rubbing on my..."special spot"...*blushes*, and I can watch it sway and bounce off me, but I understand that can get physically tiring for the guy.

Me on top was always my fav [and most plausible] with my ex big guy, I got to play with his belly and watch it jiggle, plus the added satisfaction of knowing that I was in control.

I just aired my sex-life out on the internet...*waves* Hi Mom!!!

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #40
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post
I love having a big guy on top, with his belly rubbing on my..."special spot"...*blushes*, and I can watch it sway and bounce off me, but I understand that can get physically tiring for the guy.
I hear you LOUD and clear.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:26 PM   #41
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
I hear you LOUD and clear.
Oh likewise!!!!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:36 PM   #42
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
hey missy I'm pretty flexible for a big man I'm just saying I'm not gonna be upside down in a twisted pretzel of flesh for too long, maybe a bit but after awhile I might get a cramp haha
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #43
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibaby35 View Post
love your sarcasm..

anyways I'm serious here...I dunno it's just frustrating is all. It's happened more than once to me okay? That's why I brought it up. It's like he's oblivious that its in the way and a huge turn off on my end.
I assure you, I was not being sarcastic at all, I was really thankful that you posted that. I really hadn't thought of that, and I'm pretty sure I gave you rep too for that post, because it was so awesome for a clueless gentleman like myself.

I'm dead serious, there was 0% sarcasm in my previous post. Thank you again!
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:46 AM   #44
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Me on top was always my fav [and most plausible] with my ex big guy, I got to play with his belly and watch it jiggle, plus the added satisfaction of knowing that I was in control.

Indirect clitoral stimulation is so highly underrated that nobody pays any attention to trying it anymore, despite how well it works.

There are also other things that help, I posted about that in another thread a while back. http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...4&postcount=64
Old 10-24-2008, 10:09 AM   #45
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

for me the big thing is what leads up to sex. all of that little foreplay. looks touches caresses and the feeling that he thinks i'm as special as i think he is. feeling respected. if i have that then i know any obstacle that might present itself can be gotten around. if there is drama tension etc... i don't even bother because it just ain't gonna happen. and, i don't like faking it. after that i can pretty much do anything as long as i have pillows to take the stress off my knees. i'm really squishy and flexible so i haven't had much of a problem with things getting in the way. even though i haven't "done" an FA who is exerienced with such things but only other guys i'm still very comfortable during. i do think that relaxing is a big issue. luckily i don't have any issues about being nude since i have been an artists model on and off for years. that pretty much kills that fear.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:11 AM   #46
Hole

Is there anyone out there who can help with my question (see: page 2) or should I make an embarrasing revealing thread on it? Lol.

*blush*
Old 10-24-2008, 10:55 AM   #47
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

oh, dirty dirty...this thread should be off-limits to me.

While I'm here, I should contribute:

I just aired my sex-life out on the internet...*waves* Hi Mom!!!
i feel ya. i haven't been with very many big men but they are very nice. it just hasn't worked out that way. the mound and belly rub thing is... well you get the picture. i also adore the pressure. its really lovely. i get why FAs like a big girl on top--well sort of lol.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #48
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Is there anyone out there who can help with my question (see: page 2) or should I make an embarrasing revealing thread on it? Lol.

*blush*
Try getting him to put a pillow under his butt while you're riding him to elevate his lower body, it may allow his belly to gravitate towards his chest and stop it from rubbing against you. Either that or douse him in baby oil
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:24 AM   #49
persimmon
And now, in stereo!

persimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespersimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Try getting him to put a pillow under his butt while you're riding him to elevate his lower body, it may allow his belly to gravitate towards his chest and stop it from rubbing against you. Either that or douse him in baby oil
Although if you have a fellow with a big bum and you shove pillows under him like you've done with the others, you may suddenly wonder why your galbladder seems to be in the vicinity of your ear.

I recommend shaving cream or some other soapy concoction on torsos, as it cleans up a lot more easily than baby oil. K-Y type lubes look like dry snot pretty fast.

p (p is for pervert, yup)
persimmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:30 AM   #50
swike77

swike77 has said some nice things

I find I can still pretty much do anything (even at 425), apart from spoons and side on positions, although it's sadly been a few months since I've had a chance too :

I think cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are best as it provides by far the best penetration, and you get to see all of your girls curves rather than just a blur of their face going up and down lol.
swike77 is offline   Reply With Quote