Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-24-2006, 11:48 AM   #1
Zedd020

Zedd020 has said some nice things
Default Why you decided to gain weight

Hey
I was wondering if anyone could give me there reasons for gaining weight, I like to here real life stories about why people started to gain so I thought I colud start a thread. So if any of you guy would'nt mind sharing your story on why you started to gain weight it would be much apreciated.

Thank you for your time Zedd020

http://www.myspace.com/mysmoothpotbelly
Zedd020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:30 PM   #2
BeeBee

BeeBee can now change their title

In my case I have had a lifelong battle to keep from gaining. (Was 300 # when I graduated from high school, and then lost 100 in the next year) After going up and down for the next decade I got on the scale one day thinking that I had lost some and was actually up to 270. At that time I just said "to hell with dieting" and in less than 9 months was up to 380 and actually wanted to be bigger. My ex was ok with it until we were forced to change the ways we did 'things' which is probably the main reason she is the 'ex'. Her departure hurt me but did not slow up the desire to gain, but emerging health problems finally did make me stop.
This all happened before I knew about Dimensions or anyone else wanting to be fatter, for that matter. Don't know what might have been different if I had known then, but at least I wouldn't have felt so alone in my desire at the time.
BeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:21 PM   #3
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've always wanted to, but it's only now that I've actually gone ahead to some degree. I've always been a 'normal' weight, so for me it is a choice of fatness over thinness. I've put on about 20 pounds over the last year, and have just started to feel like I'm not thin any more. every time I consider losing some, I start to wonder what it would be like to put on just a bit more, and that's still how I'm feeling now...I've certainly got past my social hang-ups about getting bigger, and I'm sure that cycle could keep turning for quite some time yet!
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:49 PM   #4
bigwideland

bigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Never

I never decided to gain weight, I was 100% programmed from birth to be a BHM.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:33 PM   #5
AtlasD

Location: between 90 degrees north latitude and 90 degrees south latitude
AtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default why I am trying to gain...

I gained 14-15 pounds last winter, then lost most of it when I went through a very stressful time at work, and was ill for a bit. As things calmed down, I realized I missed my soft little tummy, so I have been trying to gain it back. I enjoy the wobbly sensation and just the feel of being pudgy. My wife seems to like it too, nice tummy rubs in the middle of the night.

I have always wanted to be chubby. Even when I was pre-adolescent, I would mentally switch the before and after pictures in the diet ads. Sometimes I would put on loose clothes and stuff them with cushions and pillows, and pretend to be really fat. As I hit puberty, I was attracted to the chubby girls, and fantasized about getting chubby myself. It wasn’t until middle age I finally got the courage to deliberately gain some weight. It just feels “right”, and I guess I am just hard wired that way. I often wonder why that is so, but I can’t come up with any answers. I am trying to be somewhat healthy about gaining (avoiding trans and saturated fats as much as I can), and I plan to settle into the “overweight” range on the BMI charts. At 5’10”, I figure 190 is as big as I want to be, and should still be able to do the things I enjoy. I’m still about 7 pounds shy of that goal, but if it feels right when I get there I may go for two centuries. But at this point I have no desire to become “super-sized”.

Finding this forum was huge for me (no pun intended). I had no idea other people felt this way. The social/cultural stigma in this country against being fat is incredibly mean-spirited and pervasive (not to mention perverse). I find it interesting that many people who post here seem to be extremely well spoken and intelligent, which is certainly contrary to the prevailing myth that fat people are a bunch of stupid lazy slobs. I’m getting on my soapbox, so I had better end it here.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:35 PM   #6
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

one day i thought to myself "you know, you like girls gaining weight, wonder what it would be like if YOU gained weight?" so i gave it a shot. still dont know exactly why i like it, but i do. i've always liked to eat, and i love what little attention its brought me, so i just kinda rolled with it.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:19 PM   #7
FAinPA
This Darkness Got to Give

FAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Duel WG, personally speaking

My wife of 4+ years and I are BBW/BHM couple and both of us are also very much FAs.

When we met l, I was ~250 and she was ~240. This past April, we both topped 300 for the first time, I peaked at 300 and loose change and she at315. Over our first few years of being married, the gradual gaining, sensual eating, occasional actual feeding,---I'm a trained classical French cook and she is a great cook that hails from a large Italian family that also loves food---it was fantastic and I think we are likely to experience that again sometime in our future. But since this spring, we have gone on a healthy eating and mild exercise plan, we want to grow (no pun at all) a healthy family someday and this is really the best way to start it. I'm at 225 and she's 235 now.

We were both really worried that we'd find each other less attractive at a smaller size, but luckily that hasn't happened. In fact, we're finding the added energy a turn-on (not to mention the better availabilty of sexier clothing) and no doubt we're both still considered to be bigger folks for sure.

But we often fantasize and discuss growing old and super fat together someday, maybe that also helps us thrive.

Thanks for letting us share. We hope it's still on topic. We never really "decided" to gain, but we were BBW/BHM to start, we both love to cook and eat, we both are FAs and when the pounds started to add on both of us, it was so exciting. We both celebrated reaching 300, it did become a goal at one point.

Take care all,
FAinPA & spouse
FAinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:11 AM   #8
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Please keep in mind that not every BHM or BBW is a gainer or wants to gain weight for any fetish or psychological reason.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 05:08 AM   #9
AtlasD

Location: between 90 degrees north latitude and 90 degrees south latitude
AtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hey Missaf-

Are you saying I'm crazy? Well, maybe....
Old 10-30-2006, 05:32 PM   #10
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

I didnt decide to gain. I was always thin and could eat anything I wanted. Then after a medical problem I was put on some medication that caused my to gain a bit. Then after marriage and all that it sorta just took off. In 1998 a year before I got married I was 135 now I am 207 give or take a few.
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote