Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-28-2009, 12:00 AM   #1
Zagnut2

Zagnut2 has said some nice things
Default Long time, no postie

So, I figured I'd say hello, it's been a long time. I used to post here quite a lot, over a span of years, but now it's been close to three years since my last post.

Some of you may remember me from my BHM dating posts, for those that don't, I'm a former BHM that's comes a long way in my life, from a lonely self-hating lad to an unapologetic BHM with attitude. Nice attitude, though. I only use my powers for good not evil!

* Cue superhero theme *

I used to post under the account Zagnut, but for the life of me I can't remember my old password, and that old email account has been long closed due to spam overload.

Still me, and life's been pretty good. I hope everyone here is doing well.

Same Zagnut time, same Zagnut channel.
Zagnut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:23 AM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, welcome back!
Old 09-28-2009, 06:51 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great to see people come back! I hope we'll be seeing more from Zagunt: the sequel
Old 09-28-2009, 05:01 PM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagnut2 View Post
Some of you may remember me from my BHM dating posts, for those that don't, I'm a former BHM that's comes a long way in my life, from a lonely self-hating lad to an unapologetic BHM with attitude. Nice attitude, though. I only use my powers for good not evil!

FORMER BHM?..now what might you be....

welcome back ((ZAGNUT2)))
Old 09-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Welcome

Welcome back, Zagnut2.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome back Zagnut version 2.0
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote