Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-30-2010, 11:46 AM   #1
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default January 30th, 2010

The joyous time of the year where you set yourself up for personal dissapointment... New Year's resolutions! Where most are made in a state of euphoric intoxication, what overinflated ideals have you projected onto yourself this time?

So what resolutions are you making? Why?
Have you kept any of last year's?
What type of crazy party are you having on the Eve?
Was 2010 a good year? What is your best accomplishment?
Old 12-30-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
The joyous time of the year where you set yourself up for personal dissapointment... New Year's resolutions! Where most are made in a state of euphoric intoxication, what overinflated ideals have you projected onto yourself this time?

Resolution: Quit smoking for good! because i am tired of smoking, lol.

I dont even remember what last year's resolution was soooo....

I am going to have a wild stay at home with my daughter party!!!

2010 while not exactly great, has been sooooo much better than the last few years. i am actually looking forward to 2011
Old 12-30-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

My only resolution is the same every year.

Make this year the best of my life.

I've never once let myself down.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #4
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

I really don't make resolutions, although currently I am working on stopping posting political stuff on my FB page. I let politics get to me too much, esp living in a 'red' state like Kansas where I deal with birthers and tea party types on a daily basis, so I need to just detox from it.

Also, I'm considering losing weight. I like being a big guy, but I hate being lonely even more. I've been on this site for a couple years now, thinking some day an FFA would show up from Omaha or KC, and I'm beginning to think it's a sign from somewhere that this isn't going to happen.

I don't want to rehash the whole "whoa is me" or other stereotypes about fat guys not getting ladies. I fully know my shyness is a bigger issue than my weight, but I'm 32, almost 33, and at a point where my confidence has been so shot by the last few years that I need all the help I can get, and it just seems like my weight is nothing but a hindrance to my long term happiness.

So I guess that's kind of an actual resolution for this year. I hate making it one because I'll probably just fail it. There's motivation to lose but also a lack of motivation to lose. Meh.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

...If you know your shyness is the issue, then why not resolve to work on that?
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:07 PM   #6
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Because the shyness is mostly fed by my weight. I've tried working on it, but it's only led to several kick in the gut instances where I've been made to explicitly feel like I didn't even deserve to be attracted a woman, let alone be delusional enough to think she might be attracted to me.

I try to shrug it off, to keep on keepin on, but after awhile it takes it's toll. I'm at a point now where it feels like expecting to find a serious relationship in this body is a bit like tilting at windmills.

Sorry, probably should not have posted this. I have a tendency to post before I think.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:31 PM   #7
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It is not January.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #8
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
It is not January.
hahahahahaha
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #9
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hahahaha, what the fuck.... I've offical lost my mind.

Edit. It's a month-long thread. I want to see results!
Old 12-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #10
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

See I read the title as in the day everyone gives up on their resolutions.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:55 PM   #11
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
So what resolutions are you making? I dont make resoloutions I set goals and I am still deciding what 2011's will be

Why? becasuse resoloutions seem so pie in the sky and something we never stick to goals are easier to attain

Have you kept any of last year's? goals yes although I fell a tad short I made 36 bears this year instead of my goal of 52 (one a week)

What type of crazy party are you having on the Eve? (no feeling sorry for me here peoples as I dont need it seriously) One by Myself with yummy stuffs I am yet to decide between a pamper day or making a bear that will be finished after midnight

Was 2010 a good year? Yes and no it was hell in places, a huge learning curve and I wouldnt change it

What is your best accomplishment? Honestly finding my sense of self again as well as my self esteem and inner self confidence after all we all know how awesome I am I am so awesome I should have my own thread (lol all joking and egotistical ranting aside the self esteem thing was a big issue for me after the break up ect)
Old 12-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #12
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

This year's resolution: Don't be scared to take chances.
I've always been afraid of screwing up. This year, fuck that. I'm doing something if I want to do it and that's that.

---

Last year I resolved to find myself a partner and quit drinking. At the time I made the resolution, I was going through a detox/rehab thing with a shrink.

Well... I'm sure you can all guess what happened to my resolutions

---

I had 2 parties to choose from. Poker+booze with young horny kids, or hot tub+booze with older (not by much) couples.
Now I think the party will just be happening in my head.
No invites for threesomes or gang bangs this year
Yeah... Every NYE since I was 16 involved being asked to participate in some type of group sex thing. Sometimes I unwillingly found myself in the middle all of a sudden. Seriously... women are aggressive like that.

---

2010 was decent I guess. I got income for most of the year. That's never really happened before, lol. But with all the drama I had to deal with from people around me, it was definitely not a great year. Just decent.

As for accomplishments, I don't think I had any, lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:25 PM   #13
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This years resolution is to get my hair done, start dancing lessons, get my tattoos begun and enjoy myself more.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:58 PM   #14
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sorry, I just don't subscribe to the idea that losing weight will just magically make someone more confident. It's more of a mental thing.

Anyway, I need to start drinking more water.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:21 PM   #15
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Sorry, I just don't subscribe to the idea that losing weight will just magically make someone more confident. It's more of a mental thing.

Anyway, I need to start drinking more water.
Enjoy your frequent urination.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:23 PM   #16
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Enjoy your frequent urination.
Resolution #2: Attempt water sports.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:28 PM   #17
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Resolution #2: Attempt water sports.
You cannot wakeboard on pee. I'm sorry.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:32 PM   #18
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My resolution will be the same as every year. Become meaner...so far it hasn't completely worked...but I work hard at it.

Frickin frackin overwhelming sense of empathy always screws up that one
Old 12-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #19
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
You cannot wakeboard on pee. I'm sorry.
but i bet you could waterboard someone with pee! awesome, another item added to my bucket list!
Old 12-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #20
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1) Make new friends. I ditched my old friends. All they wanted to do was drink and party. As fun as that is, damn, I need more than going to bars and drinking.

2) Get a hottie girlfriend.

3) Remain awesome.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:36 PM   #21
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Because the shyness is mostly fed by my weight. I've tried working on it, but it's only led to several kick in the gut instances where I've been made to explicitly feel like I didn't even deserve to be attracted a woman, let alone be delusional enough to think she might be attracted to me.

I try to shrug it off, to keep on keepin on, but after awhile it takes it's toll. I'm at a point now where it feels like expecting to find a serious relationship in this body is a bit like tilting at windmills.

Sorry, probably should not have posted this. I have a tendency to post before I think.
I understand. I think we are about the same age and I'm starting to get that I-might-be-an-old-maid-feeling, but I try to focus on other things in my life, and take on hobbies to keep me occupied. That stuff is working too. I do so much these days I barely have time to fit it all in, and look forward to days where I don't have to do a damn thing. I get that as the guy you are expected to make the first move, and it can be difficult, but I dunno, a guy who is confident and carries himself well and is generally friendly to everyone in the group is sexy. I try to emulate those qualities myself. Like tomorrow, I'm going to two parties and while it would be nice to meet someone I could click with, that isn't my expectation. I'm just going to be chatty, be out of the house, and have some fun. I won't meet anyone, but at least I'll be engaged in the business of having a social life. That kinda helps, you know.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:43 PM   #22
olwen
Disco Bear

I'm not making any resolutions, well okay, I am. I plan to get my driver's license, finish a story I'be been working on forever, write an academic paper, and try to find a new job. If I accomplish just one of those things I'm solid.

I resolved to get my license last year and it didn't happen (damn you DMV) which is why I resolve to do it in 2011.

I'm going to two parties and hope to be home by 2am at the latest, tho I suspect I'll end up spending the night on my friend's couch.

2010 was actually a bit of a traumatic year full of work and health upheavals, but I got thru that stuff and I'm doing well, so big ups to me. LOL
Old 12-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #23
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
My only resolution is the same every year.

Make this year the best of my life.

I've never once let myself down.

awwwWWWWw!
I'm inspired c:

mine is to save people from burning buildings while on a unicycle & juggling knives and vats of acid

it shouldnt be too hard since im already a master at unicycle's cousin, the big wheel

Last edited by thekidstable; 12-30-2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: 4got the name :(
thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:04 AM   #24
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My only major resolution is to acheive a situation in which I am pretty satisfied.

I would also like a relationship but that's neither here nor there.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:41 AM   #25
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

Good for you Mastershake. If you think it will help your mental health then do it.

People are stupid and we make concessions for them all the time.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote