Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Go Ask On The BHM/FFA Board

Cors said I should ask here. I'm also 53 years old.

How about a short, 5'8", fat, 445 lb guy like
me, is there even any hope of me being sexy?

Don't worry about hurting my feelings, be real.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes and to raise your confidence in your sexiness you should practice positions you enjoy, go to the spa and get pampered, and take pictures of yourself when you feel attractive/happy/sexy for your own viewing pleasure.

Smooches.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Of course you can be sexy. No, I'm not trying to spare your feelings, either.

Know your audience, man. Your chances are obviously lessened if you're looking somewhere that caters to 20-somethings, but search out single women in their 50's (and the average female height is 5'6 or so, so that shouldn't be much of an issue) and perhaps you will find a good match.

I've read many of your posts - you are a total sweetheart and an excellent catch. Keep looking
Old 01-19-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Yes and to raise your confidence in your sexiness you should practice positions you enjoy, go to the spa and get pampered, and take pictures of yourself when you feel attractive/happy/sexy for your own viewing pleasure.

Smooches.
Thanks, that was sweet.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Great Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Of course you can be sexy. No, I'm not trying to spare your feelings, either.

Know your audience, man. Your chances are obviously lessened if you're looking somewhere that caters to 20-somethings, but search out single women in their 50's (and the average female height is 5'6 or so, so that shouldn't be much of an issue) and perhaps you will find a good match.

I've read many of your posts - you are a total sweetheart and an excellent catch. Keep looking
That's great advice, Melian, as I've really noticed that most of
my Dimmer's brothers and sisters are quite a bit younger than
me.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #6
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sexy is a state of mind and confidence.Of course you can be sexy.As stated before it does help that you're sweet as sugar candy and very kind.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:37 PM   #7
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well there Mr. Edgar I have to say, I definitely say you'd definitely be considered sexy...and add in your sweetness/kindness and it's even moreso.

*hugs*
Old 01-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #8
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Thanks, Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Sexy is a state of mind and confidence.Of course you can be sexy.As stated before it does help that you're sweet as sugar candy and very kind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Well there Mr. Edgar I have to say, I definitely say you'd definitely be considered sexy...and add in your sweetness/kindness and it's even moreso.

*hugs*
Thanks for those kind verbal hugs. Sexy is indeed a state of mind
and I do feel sexy. The mind really is the sexiest part of any
person, after all, it tells the body what to do. Hahaha! sex
happens in the mind first and the body just follows. Cors
suggested in another thread that I ask here, so I thought it
would be fun, and I did.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #9
Louis KC

Louis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Cors said I should ask here. I'm also 53 years old.

How about a short, 5'8", fat, 445 lb guy like
me, is there even any hope of me being sexy?

Don't worry about hurting my feelings, be real.
Yes sir you can. I am 6'1'' 320 lbs and I used to think that my size intimidated females. What I realized was, It was my lack of confidence. Women are attracted to confidence. Don't be afraid to approach them and talk to them. Give them unique compliments. Be funny and charming. Dont use pickup lines. Engage them in normal conversation. If the conversation is going well, look for indicators of interest. Is her legs crossed toward you or away from you? Does she touch you? Not every female will be interested in you sexually but, You can never have too many female friends because they have female friends. I pulled a stunningly beautiful, 21 year old bartender last Wed night at a club we were playing because I was giving her unique compliments and talking to her every chance I got. At the end of the night she asked me what I was doing later!
Louis KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default You Got It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis KC View Post
Yes sir you can. I am 6'1'' 320 lbs and I used to think that my size intimidated females. What I realized was, It was my lack of confidence. Women are attracted to confidence. Don't be afraid to approach them and talk to them. Give them unique compliments. Be funny and charming. Dont use pickup lines. Engage them in normal conversation. If the conversation is going well, look for indicators of interest. Is her legs crossed toward you or away from you? Does she touch you? Not every female will be interested in you sexually but, You can never have too many female friends because they have female friends. I pulled a stunningly beautiful, 21 year old bartender last Wed night at a club we were playing because I was giving her unique compliments and talking to her every chance I got. At the end of the night she asked me what I was doing later!
You got the stuff, dude! I'm that way with the girls and it
never fails to blow my mind when a gal half my 53 year old
age calls me "sweetie".

Old 01-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #11
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I agree with Melian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
You got the stuff, dude! I'm that way with the girls and it
never fails to blow my mind when a gal half my 53 year old
age calls me "sweetie".
Hey sweetie! Seriously, I've read your posts here and you sound like such a sweetheart. Girls always love a sincere man.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Thanks, that was sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
I agree with Melian.

Hey sweetie! Seriously, I've read your posts here and you sound like such a sweetheart. Girls always love a sincere man.
Thanks for the kind words. The silly Rep system
won't let me Rep any more today, yours is in the mail.
(hahaha! it didn't run today-MLK day.)