Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-20-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Well I had the burlesque rehearsal...

im very confused...i was the biggest girl there by at least 3-4 dress sizes, the other bbws were 16/18, and there were size 10s too of course..

the outfits they showed us were very circusy, if thats a word, like little top hats and a tails jacket, with red basque underneath...

so we have to pay half of the price of the costumes as theyre made to measure but we get to keep them.
its 2 nights to begin with but they hope to make it monthly.
this was just a getting to know u sesssion, they played some of the music and showed us the stage its quite small and lit with little tea light candles...

so next meet is in january which i will go to, the girls were nice except one she was a bitch to be honest and i dont think she was impressed with me, but i got the impression she thought id steal the limelight from her, simply as im so different looking, but everyone else was lovely and encouraging...

the first 2 sessions i wont get paid for but if it takes off i will get paid.

think thats all of it for now, i will let u all know anything else i remember and the next rehearsals outcome!!

xox bexy

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:52 PM   #2
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think this is such a wonderful opportunity for you. Also it is a good way to boost confidence. I wish you the best.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:58 PM   #3
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yay bex! Good for you! Bravery always pays off.

As for the outfits, try to think Marlene Dietrich instead of three-ring circus!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #4
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm glad you were able to muster up the energy to go after this. Sounds like it's going to be a great experience, even with the bitchy princess there. I bet by the end you two will be arms about each other smiling, swilling shots and slurring dirty songs off key.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:15 PM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Woo! Have fun with it!

And ignore the bitch; she's clearly just envious of your hair
Old 12-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #6
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Wow, that's very neat! I admire your confidence to go after something like that.
Best of luck!
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:30 PM   #7
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Good luck and...

post pics plz thx
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:56 PM   #8
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Yay bex! Good for you! Bravery always pays off.

As for the outfits, try to think Marlene Dietrich instead of three-ring circus!
Lily Von Schtupp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
the girls were nice except one she was a bitch to be honest and i dont think she was impressed with me, but i got the impression she thought id steal the limelight from her, simply as im so different looking, but everyone else was lovely and encouraging...
Just jealous because your milkshake brings ALL the boys to the yard.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:21 PM   #9
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wish you luck, Bexy! If it's any consolation, I think you'd make a GREAT burlesque girl!
Old 12-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #10
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
Lily Von Schtupp?
Is that a ten-gallon hat, or are you just enjoying the show?
Old 12-20-2007, 09:05 PM   #11
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Is that a ten-gallon hat, or are you just enjoying the show?
Oh It's twoo, it's twoo it's twoo!!!

Vould you care for anozzah schnitzengrueben?

Love that flick. Would never get made in this day and age.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:49 AM   #12
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi bexy

Just wanted to show my support.

Hugs,
Mimi
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:13 AM   #13
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sure you'll be terrific!!! And have a lot of fun too.

Dr. P
(sending supportive thoughts across the pond)
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:25 AM   #14
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

aww thanks everyone for ur support! i will take pics of the venue and stuff in jan, and of my costume when its ready, and yes lilly we probably will be swilling shots by the end of it (well i will be lol)

and admiral snackbar, she probably is just jealous of my milkshake, its sweet and vanilla after all mmmmhmmmmm girlfriend

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 07:48 AM   #15
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't vouch for Belfast, but I've been to a few "new" burlesque shows here in NYC and they were really great experiences. It was fun to be in a sexy situation that was totally co-ed and not creepy and the performers were all shapes, sizes, ages, genders, orientations, skill levels, etc - something for everyone!
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:05 AM   #16
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
aww thanks everyone for ur support! i will take pics of the venue and stuff in jan, and of my costume when its ready, and yes lilly we probably will be swilling shots by the end of it (well i will be lol)

and admiral snackbar, she probably is just jealous of my milkshake, its sweet and vanilla after all mmmmhmmmmm girlfriend
Aw, Bexy- you have way too much unique flair and flavor to be vanilla!!!
Old 12-21-2007, 09:37 AM   #17
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Good luck! I think what you're doing is mad nice!!! I know you'll be great.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote